• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Wednesday 02/05

Calories: Under
    Water: 2L
    Steps: 11,403
    Exercise: Rest Day

I had a very good day yesterday! It was my scheduled rest day although it’s pretty active with house chores and laundry. I got my steps in and I did SO much better with my snacking. I’ve been struggling with mindless snacking for a few months now. Planning my snack as a meal really helped out. I made sure I sat down as if it were a meal and it had a start and end time. No more snacking after that. It was a good day!

My February goals are......

Stay on or under my calorie goals everyday.
    Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday
    Complete 10,000 steps each day minimum.
    Go to the gym 4 times a week (30min cardio + 1 hour strength on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri)
    Run 5K on Saturday's
    Walk at least 1 hour on Sunday's
    Zumba every Monday night (unless class is cancelled)
    Wednesday’s are rest day.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Steps for 2/5
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,595 Member
    Options
    Overdue weigh ins

@joybedford
    @jojomojo1973

Thursday’s weigh in

@UTMom81
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday:
    Workout: ran for some minutes
    Calories: stayed within goal
    Water: 2 litres
    Steps: 18,493

Wednesday’s opportunities:
    Workout—cardio and strength training
    Calories: stay within goal
    Water: 2 litres
    Steps: >10,000

Would you like to join the step challenge? Great stepping by the way!
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Excellent job steppers!!! You are amazing!!😊🌸😊💕
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Thursday 02/06

Calories: Under
    Water: 3L
    Steps: 16,156
    Exercise: Gym session (30 min cardio + 70 min strength)

TGIF am I right! I’m up extra early this morning and have hit the gym hard. Those dumbbells didn’t know what hit em! Trained like an absolute beast! I wish I could train this way all the time but some days are harder than others. I’ve got some appointments today which is why I had to get my workout down extra early. I wasn’t gonna make excuses not to do it. My weight is moving down at a snails pace but I’m just happy it’s going down the right direction. Tomorrow morning is my official weigh in day so fingers crossed I come in with a loss.

My February goals are......

Stay on or under my calorie goals everyday.
    Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday
    Complete 10,000 steps each day minimum.
    Go to the gym 4 times a week (30min cardio + 1 hour strength on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri)
    Run 5K on Saturday's
    Walk at least 1 hour on Sunday's
    Zumba every Monday night (unless class is cancelled)
    Wednesday’s are rest day.

• 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    So, I was actually invited on a company trip. My food selections were not the best. Trying to go keto while being gluten free is not always easy. You would think salads would be a go-to food. But most places put croutons on salads. From past experiences ordering without is not easy either. I am back home to a corrective fresh start.
    Be blessed
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Jennt817
    Pw- 142
    Cw: 140.6
    Finally!!! Bye bye 142, hello140.6 yay!!!
    I’ve been stuck at 142 for weeks!😊😊😊😊

Way to go! Your hard work is paying off.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lindmtuck2018
    PW 206.8
    CW 206.4
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    UTMom81
    Thursday Weigh In
    Previous: 166.4
    Current: 166.2

Whew! Barely green, but considering where I was on Monday, I’ll take it. Planning for better self-control this weekend.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Right now we only have 5 people in the step challenge. Anyone else like to join in so we can beat our January step totals?

I’ll join! I’ll send my steps shortly. I forgot to wear my Fitbit the last couple of days so I’ll be low.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 214.4
    Current weight: 213.4

I’m pretty happy about another loss.

I’m going away with my son to a hockey tournament. I’m a little worried about the snacking that I will feel like doing.

But I’m going to the grocery and plan on getting some snacks on the healthier side. It will be hard to track so will watch my portions.

Me and another mom have plans to work out both mornings so I know I’ll get my steps in.

So I’ve got a few strategies in place. I know I won’t be perfect but better than I would have been a year ago.
  • Kres567
    Options
    K
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Jennt817
    Pw- 142
    Cw: 140.6
    Finally!!! Bye bye 142, hello140.6 yay!!!
    I’ve been stuck at 142 for weeks!😊😊😊😊

Yay!!!!
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Thursday Weigh In
    Previous: 166.4
    Current: 166.2

Whew! Barely green, but considering where I was on Monday, I’ll take it. Planning for better self-control this weekend.

Good job Tami!!
  • Kres567
    Options
    lindmtuck2018
    PW 206.8
    CW 206.4

Amazing loss Linda!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Last weekend was something I've thought long and hard about this week as I tried to undo the damage. There is no reason for me to have eaten the way I did...NONE!

Here we are at another weekend, and I found this today, so thought I'd share.

ed4we8g65qe4.jpg

I have often thought I was self-sabotaging, so I'm going to be brutally honest with myself this weekend in an attempt at better self-control. I have so many great reasons to go back to the mid-140s where I felt my best ever. I will focus on those reasons this weekend, plan better, and follow the plan.

How about y'all? Anyone else feel this way sometimes? What can we do to reverse this trend when we find ourselves in it? How will you approach this weekend? Let's share our thoughts and strategies for the benefit of everyone on the team.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Last weekend was something I've thought long and hard about this week as I tried to undo the damage. There is no reason for me to have eaten the way I did...NONE!

Here we are at another weekend, and I found this today, so thought I'd share.

ed4we8g65qe4.jpg

I have often thought I was self-sabotaging, so I'm going to be brutally honest with myself this weekend in an attempt at better self-control. I have so many great reasons to go back to the mid-140s where I felt my best ever. I will focus on those reasons this weekend, plan better, and follow the plan.

How about y'all? Anyone else feel this way sometimes? What can we do to reverse this trend when we find ourselves in it? How will you approach this weekend? Let's share our thoughts and strategies for the benefit of everyone on the team.

This chart is an eye opener! I am really bad with 1,3 and 4. I went back over my food diary for last weekend and I had eaten over 2000 calories in unplanned snacks. Also lately I have to keep reminding myself to be patient with my weight loss. It is a marathon not a sprint.

This weekend I am going to plan everything out ahead of time. I am going to have a set time when I am going to eat my meals and snacks. By spacing everything out I am less likely to overeat or even binge. I do plan some sanity snacks every weekend but lately I have been eating a lot more than those snacks. So by planning these into my day, mindless snacking is less likely to occur.
This discussion has been closed.