Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    @mylifeasoliveoil - my deepest condolences to you and yours ❤️
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    @mylifeasoliveoil I am so sorry for your loss.
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry for your loss... hugs💕
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in:

Calories: under
    Exercise: none except activity in pool with granddaughter and met step goal
    Water: success

Week 2 goals
    1. Pre plan meals and snacks
    2. Stick to plan
    3. Walk minimum 30 minutes a day
    4. 9000 steps/ day Monday to Saturday

Didn’t get walk in today cause my leg was really bothering me. Only got to spend an hour at the pool due to the pain. I really want to start swimming more so I am going to buy a membership to the pool. They give a seniors rate at 55 and it is a pretty good deal. I am going to try 3 months and if I use it I will buy a year the next time.

Hope everyone is having a super weekend!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Steps 2/8 17216
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Saturday 8-February
    12,312 steps
  • mari_moulin
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Daily Check-in: Saturday 02/08

Calories: Over 😩
    Water: 2.250L
    Steps: 18,489
    Exercise: Saturday morning 5K run 🏃🏻‍♀️

Happy Sunday team! Had a very nice day yesterday. I managed my 5K run but finished 1 minute slower from last week. I think this is because I was still tired from Friday nights Zumba event. I am up 0.6 lbs this morning from yesterday which I am going to just assume it’s normal daily fluctuation. Other than eating an extra piece of bread at dinner which put me over for the day, I did really good with my food intake. I had my prepared snack and was very strong when confronted with numerous temptations. TOM is only a day or 2 away so I expect to have some bloat to come along with that as well so we shall see how the week evolves.

My February goals are......

Stay on or under my calorie goals everyday.
    Drink at least 2 liters of water everyday
    Complete 10,000 steps each day minimum.
    Go to the gym 4 times a week (30min cardio + 1 hour strength on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Fri)
    Run 5K on Saturday's
    Walk at least 1 hour on Sunday's
    Zumba every Monday night (unless class is cancelled)
    Wednesday’s are rest day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Made it through Friday very well, even though we were out of school due to flooding, so yesterday was like a Saturday for me. I did eat out with my daughter at lunch but chose grilled chicken nuggets and fruit cup and that worked well. Snacking was limited and healthy. And, I’m down another .8 today. Steps weren’t much yesterday, though, so I’m going to hit the exercise bike this morning before I start my day.

Have a happy, healthy Saturday, everyone!

Steps 2/7 = 6,587

Sounds like a successful day to me! I’ve never heard of grilled chicken nuggets. Is it pretty much just grilled chicken?

Weigh in

Formerly Fit48
    Beginning 225
    Last 222
    Current 222.5

This week was a harsh reminder where the weight came from. Sorry to let you down. Will be more aware of emotional eating after this week.

No need to apologize. You avent let anyone down. We all have our ups and downs. As long as you always pick yourself back up each and every time. I also struggle with emotional eating and it’s not easy to power through it. I almost always let myself fall into that deep dark well and then it takes me ages to crawl my way back out. We are here for you. ❤️
    Saturday check in:

Calories: under
    Exercise: none except activity in pool with granddaughter and met step goal
    Water: success

Week 2 goals
    1. Pre plan meals and snacks
    2. Stick to plan
    3. Walk minimum 30 minutes a day
    4. 9000 steps/ day Monday to Saturday

Didn’t get walk in today cause my leg was really bothering me. Only got to spend an hour at the pool due to the pain. I really want to start swimming more so I am going to buy a membership to the pool. They give a seniors rate at 55 and it is a pretty good deal. I am going to try 3 months and if I use it I will buy a year the next time.

Hope everyone is having a super weekend!

I hope your leg is doing better today. Pool workouts are always great when we are struggling with various aches and pains in our bodies. Such a good form of exercise. I do hope you like it! Congrats on your new pool membership 💪🏻🏊🏼‍♀️

• gharvey2753
    gharvey2753 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In
    gharvey2753

Previous: 168 ibs
    Current; 165.2 ibs

• _laura_s
    _laura_s Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello!

This week's results:

SW 283
    PW 276
    CW 272

Have a good week everyone!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Week 2 Weigh In
    gharvey2753

Previous: 168 ibs
    Current; 165.2 ibs
    _laura_s wrote: »
    Hello!

This week's results:

SW 283
    PW 276
    CW 272

Have a good week everyone!

Amazing losses! Well done teammates!! 💪🏻❤️👍🏻
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Sunday
    P. W. 242
    C. W. 245
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Username joybedford
    Dont know what my starting weight was sorry. Think it was 198.7
    Today's weight 197.3
    Sorry for delay.
  • mari_moulin
    edited February 2020
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week two
    Sunday
    P. W. 242
    C. W. 245

Yes! It’s coming back down! Back on track!
    joybedford wrote: »
    Username joybedford
    Dont know what my starting weight was sorry. Think it was 198.7
    Today's weight 197.3
    Sorry for delay.

Wonderful loss!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »
    Oh my sakes, people! I just had a major "ah-ha" moment. Over the last couple months I have been super hungry, even when I'm not hungry. At first I thought I was stress eating but I don't really do that. So I decided to do a little scientific experiment on myself. Every time I started feeling that really annoying phantom hunger, I wrote down everything about how I was feeling and my current environment. Turns out (and I don't know how I feel about the outcome yet) I eat out of annoyance. :o If I am really annoyed or irritated by a person or situation, I look for a distraction and my body will start sending hunger ques regardless of hunger. I can avoid the annoyance by "foraging". I caught myself doing it like 10 min ago. When it doesn't work (cause it never does) I eat until I'm uncomfortable which will then give me an excuse to go hide in my room cause I don't feel good.
    Now I need to figure out what to do about it because the annoyance that is really huge in my house right now isn't going away for quite some time.

This is amazing insight you have discovered!! This will be a game changer for you!!!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry to hear about your grandpa @mylifeasoliveoil. Grandparents are special, special people. They leave a big hole in our our lives. I miss mine so much. Take care of yourself
  • kguin0323
    kguin0323 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    kguin0323
    Previous Weight =179
    Current Weight = 174.6

Making sure you have me counted in the February Steppers, recent step counts:
    2/4 = 9672
    2/5 = 8470
    2/6 = 5765
    2/7 = 3467
    2/8 = 3978

Bad case of bronchitis, haven't been moving or eating- just trying to breathe! On meds now so hoping I can slowly get back into the swing.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    kguin0323 wrote: »
    kguin0323
    Previous Weight =179
    Current Weight = 174.6

Making sure you have me counted in the February Steppers, recent step counts:
    2/4 = 9672
    2/5 = 8470
    2/6 = 5765
    2/7 = 3467
    2/8 = 3978

Bad case of bronchitis, haven't been moving or eating- just trying to breathe! On meds now so hoping I can slowly get back into the swing.

Great loss. Feel better soon ❤️
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    @mari_moulin yes they are grilled chicken breast meat cut into bite-sized pieces. I get them at Chick-fil-a. It’s a chain restaurant but their chicken is the BEST!
This discussion has been closed.