February 10 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Yes x3🏋️‍♀️
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Got it all done! A couple walks @ 30 minutes a piece and over an hour Box VR. Came in at a couple hundred under my calorie goal and logged it all. 🥊🥊🥊
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    February 10
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I shoveled again thanks to the snow plow🤪 I know it’s their job but..... logged and managed to stay under not looking forward to scale this week
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Passes used: 1
  • fitlulu4150
    fitlulu4150 Posts: 1,371 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Sooooo, fighting vertigo again but managed, in between dizzy spells, to work on Hip PT and a bit of strength training for 30 minutes. I'm getting pretty frustrated because I've had to cut way back on calories to maintain my weight loss and there are actually times when I wake up during the night and I'm hungry..........haven't had that feeling in a long time.

Hopefully, this week's appointment with PT and them doing the Epley Maneuver will do the trick. I read an article today about Huey Lewis (And The News) who is suffering from Meniere's disease and I felt so bad for him. I don't have the same illness, even though we both have vertigo, and so I'm trying to count my lucky stars while I feel empathetic for him and others suffering from that. I totally get it!

2/10

Exercise: yes, 30 minutes in increments of 10 minutes at a time but I also did some house cleaning when I could

Calories: yes, not easy but I'm eating less since I'm exercising less

Tracked: yes, no problem there

I haven't used a pass day yet but may need to use a couple this Valentine's Weekend... :)