Jan 27- Naughty Leprechaun’s unite!

Options

Replies

• FallToRise
    FallToRise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    FallToRise wrote: »
    10 minute Kettlebell exercise on BeFit made my legs all weak. 😯

I did arms circles early this week... and my arms have been hurting ever since.

How can such a simple exercise be so deadly? 🤔😖 Oh well, silverlining... I am stretching more to help my arms recover.

I didn’t think that kettle bell workout was going to kill my legs but my quads are strong... the hammies need some work.
  • FallToRise
    Options
    I went to TaeKwonDo tonight even though I was sore as F from the weekend. Another girl I met has been doing a great hob of motivating me to get my butt to class.

I had 4 miles in when I left work. In the afternoon I was just dragging. Moving took too much effort.

I started a Yes.Fit race and am proud of my progress.

Kept up the good fight!

e8ki9q1ioob2.jpeg
    zrm4c33b3t6f.png
    4603uvbibik9.png
  • chunkysloth
    chunkysloth Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    kikicooks wrote: »
    Uggh sorry I gained. I have been good with my exercise but I just eat and drink too much. Must do better!

I drink too much too and then eat too much on the weekends. I’ve been trying but just get in these f-it moods.

That's my everyday..lol

I just have to stay busy for I consume.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, my dinner last night was only broccoli so I could stay within calories for wine. What does that tell you?
  • FallToRise
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »
    Hey ladies, my dinner last night was only broccoli so I could stay within calories for wine. What does that tell you?

Priorities

• katelynntavano
    katelynntavano Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys :( I'm trying to battle the bloat and I am not winning.
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options

This is what I need to start doing if I insist on keeping wine in my diet.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Sorry guys :( I'm trying to battle the bloat and I am not winning.

Cut back to every other or every third day and see if that helps. Do you need them?
  • nisijam5
    Options
    kikicooks wrote: »

This is what I need to start doing if I insist on keeping wine in my diet.

It's a sad reflection on my life...
  • FallToRise
    Options
    Sorry guys. It’s been a bad week. Right now I’m sitting at quite a gain. It still amazes me gaining almost a 1.5 lbs from two plates of spaghetti 🍝
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys. It’s been a bad week. Right now I’m sitting at quite a gain. It still amazes me gaining almost a 1.5 lbs from two plates of spaghetti 🍝
    That’s not 1.5 pounds of fat, it’s just undigested food and bloat.
  • FallToRise
    Options
    vo3whfxb42tr.jpeg

You’re right, @kikicooks

I noticed something today. My legs are starting to tone back up.

I also was undecided about going to TaeKwonDo today. Hubs gave me the extra push. “You’ll feel better if you go.”

It’s been a rough week.

Onward I go.
  • FallToRise
    Options
    I wrote down TaeKwonDo today. It’s out of order, though. Was just interesting to me. Thought I’d share.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    That's awesome Erin - good to see those NSVs. My legs are getting toner too, I think!!
  • FallToRise
    Options
    I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

I am thrilled to say that i’ve made my TaeKwonDo class twice a week for four weeks now.

Tournament is coming up and I’ve decided to participate in Forms and in board break. I competed last year in the same two and had gotten a first in my grouping for Forms and last in board break (in my defense I was with much higher belts, but I also screwed up and didn’t break my boards. 😤) My son placed the same.

I am really looking forward to this.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Erin, great job!! I'm excited to see how you do!!
  • FallToRise
    edited March 2020
    Options

fdcm2dqji0rh.jpeg
    h11bmz1853vt.jpeg

Helped the husband drywall today. Much lifting. 5/8 firecore drywall is heavy.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I hauled dry wall before and that *kitten* is heavy!! I remember it being about 48 pieces and I was miserable at the end.
  • FallToRise
    Options
    We had four 8’ pieces we got from Home Depot today (already had a 12’ leftover from doing the rec room). Had to carry them down the hill along our house to get down to the basement. Luckily the snow has melted a bit.

We’re both a bit sore.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Holy Crap!! Did you have the special holders? Surprisingly, they were super helpful which I thought would be a useless gimmick.