13»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    Friday, 2/14

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes - walking, walking, walking. Limited today in what I am able to do. I am not a fan of walking for the sake of walking. I need a purpose (for whatever reason, or my thoughts spin out of control - joys of anxiety) like getting someplace, or enjoying flowers in a garden, or a museum, etc. that’s why I golf so much. I walk to my ball and then whack it. Repeat for 9 holes.

Saturday, 2/15

Flew again. I’m pretty sure I ate under but zero exercise and zero tracking.
    Pass day #2

@readyornot1234
    Smart solution: golf!

I use music or call a friend, but have actually gotten in the habit of walking without either most days of week: taking in the clouds, trees, sunlight, sunset & now the new buds & flowers. If I’m tired, music helps me. If I’m lonely, calling a friend does.

It’s all about knowing ourselves!
    Wondering if I should try golf. I
    Think it’s very expensive, though.
  • CLA1557
    CLA1557 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3 :(
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234
    I find listening to books is a good way to short-circuit anxiety. Most libraries now have digital ebooks to borrow (via hoopla, overdrive/Libby, axis360, rddigital, or others).
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Pass 3 -- was such a busy day. I overslept and had no time to exercise in the morning. The rest of the day was filled with activity but not physical activity.

I can't have any more pass days...no no no
  • cilia2k
    cilia2k Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Tracked : no. Attended a birthday party.
    Calorie : not sure because i didnot track.
    Exercise: yes, about 1 hour walk. 13000+ steps.
    Pass day:1/3
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Pass day #3. Went out for Valentine's weekend dinner at the restaurant where we had our wedding reception.

NSV is that I'm halfway through the month and am at 3 pass days. Normally that's not great, but it's much better than my Dec and Jan so I know I'm in a good place!
  • Fife24
    Fife24 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Date: February 15
    Exercised?: Yes, lots of walking!
    Calories?: No
    Tracked?: Some, not all
    Passes: 4/3

Lots of non-scale victories! One major one I experienced this week: don’t need the seatbelt extender on the airplane.
  • designerdiscounts
    designerdiscounts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - walking 9 holes on a public course is pretty inexpensive. It costs me $6 on the course near me. And you can always find good clubs on line pretty cheap.

@bold_rabbit - that’s a pretty good idea. I will try that.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 - walking 9 holes on a public course is pretty inexpensive. It costs me $6 on the course near me. And you can always find good clubs on line pretty cheap.

@bold_rabbit - that’s a pretty good idea. I will try that.

@readyornot1234
    I’ll have to look - not sure we have any public ones... thanks for the tips!