So sorry to hear that <3 Sending over quick healing vibes! Get well soon <3
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Welcome to the OMAD group Patty :)
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    edited March 2020
    Thanks all for the support!
    Yesterday I did not cal count but stayed way under 2000. I also broke my fast with a timbit at 2pm (80 cals) but then waited until 6 to chow down on pizza, breadsticks, beer and a donut for desert. I threw in a few pieces of broccoli for vitamins :D

Weighed in this morning at 160.9! Wooo. Celebrating with a granola bar since im a smidge hungover. Then back to OMAD starting tonight.

Today will be hard as im home alone while my hubby does some OT. I am gonna study, drink a ton of water, and walk my doggo.

Right now it is easy to avoid social situations due to covid-19. So I get to cozy up in PJs mostly. I am also hoping that they find a vaccine soon, or we get this under control so my 1) ppl are ok 2)my trip isnt cancelled

• foxtrot1965
    Official weigh in today! So while yesterday I weighed in at 160 I gotta follow my rules and put 163. I am still down! Trending in right direction! Gonna go for a walk with the hubs since it is beautiful out. Back to OMAD today, yesterday was a wash for me. Just coffee this morning and cooking tonight!!

Starting weight: 163.5 lbs
    GW: 150

TRACKING
    March 1: 163.5
    March 8: 163
    March 15:
    March 22:
    March 29:
    April 5:
    April 9:
    April 10: Aloha!
  • LoriAnna62
    LoriAnna62 Posts: 85 Member
    Congratulations on your loss!
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Great stuff! Congratulations!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Nice work!!! Keep it up and remember that the alcohol will make you retain water so you may have lost more than you think too ;)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your loss👍👏
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    It's just water weight gain from the alcohol and you'll be back at 160 soon. I hope you can go on your trip to Hawaii o:)
  • foxtrot1965
    So, as covid-19 wrecks havoc on all i have not been fasting. I have been watching not to overeat, but my throat has been sore and ive had this chronic headache for weeks. I am hoping with the aggressive moves by govt that they are aggressive enough and that this whole thing will pass soon or a vaccine develops soon. I have not changed our hawaii plans yet but likely will in the next week pending how things unfold.

I get to work from home today, rhen i had march 18-20 booked off for my bday!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    I hope your trip doesn't get cancelled for sure.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Yes, its to same for me. I have not been really doing OMAD, just control what I eat. Not sure when this whole thing will pass but heard that it might be as long as 8 months.. :( Hope you trip will not be cancelled.