Options
    Love me some eggs.........
  • Healthylyna2020
    Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all,😘 I love eggs too
    Wish I could have it every day.
    Day 10 OMAD today
    Weight was 84.9kg today from almost 90kg ten days ago. I am so grateful to you people here
    For all the motivation.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    NICE LOSS!!!!! That's around a pound a day if my metric conversions are right! :D

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Wow..amazing loss! :+1:
  • LoriAnna62
    LoriAnna62 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Good job, Lyna!
  • Healthylyna2020
    Options
    Thanks 🙏🏾 to all😘😍
    OMAD day 12 and 13
    I have had eggs again.omad is a bit easier now.
    We thank God that the sun ☀️ is shining after all the scare with corona.
    Weight was 84.5kg still in the right direction
    tumpehyqdmyt.jpeg
  • LoriAnna62
    Options
    Once again delicious! And Amen.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Now THOSE are the kinda eggies I go for!!!! NOM NOM NOM
  • Healthylyna2020
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Thanks to you ladies for coming by😘
    OMAD day 15
    Now the big losses have stop, reality have set in . I knew it will come to this point but I so much enjoyed it and hoped it didn’t stop. For three day weight has been between 84.6 and 84.1kg. I had wanted to see 83 so much. Schools have closed down and works will be closed down soon I feel.
    I can’t imagine how life will look like in this beautiful city . I just reassured the kids that there is no want to them that fear the lord. He shall surround his own 🙏🏾
    js62j1l1w5tw.jpeg
  • LoriAnna62
    Options
    Now that weight loss has slowed down you can be happy about how healthy you are getting! :) Yes. We know The Provider. <3

"Don’t be pulled in different directions or worried about a thing. Be saturated in prayer throughout each day, offering your faith-filled requests before God with overflowing gratitude. Tell him every detail of your life, then God’s wonderful peace that transcends human understanding, will make the answers known to you through Jesus Christ.

So keep your thoughts continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. And fasten your thoughts on every glorious work of God, praising him always." Philippians 4:6-8 (TPT)

God Bless You!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Hang in there, sometimes no weight loss but if you measure yourself, you will see you loose inches as your body re-adjust. Coronavirus situation is changing rapidly. We already have 5 deaths here😔
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    It's natural for it to slow down, but the steady losses are the IMPORTANT ones and the ones that will stick - try to live life as normal as possible for as long as possible, dear...otherwise the insanity will kick in REAL quick LOL
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yah it sucks when the losses slow down but that happens. You will still have losses just not like in the beginning but just stick to the plan and the weight will come off <3
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Way to go, Lyna!
  • Healthylyna2020
    Options
    Oh thanks 🙏🏾 to you all,😘
    I got stressed over things happening around here and ate a lot on Saturday. Thank God that I got immediately back on OMAD again and scale is moving in the right direction .i am home today but did OMAD.i just added little milk to my coffee.i took off this week to stay home with the kids since my company was still working.
    Weight was 84.8kg
  • Healthylyna2020
    Options
    OMAD day 21
    There’s something about this self isolation that’s making me eat. Since being with the whole family at home I have not been able to count calories or OMAD. I found myself snacking on nuts and getting up at night to snack too. I feel a bit stressed and tired for not being able to go out.
    But I got up thinking 🤔 today that I can turn this around for my good because this too shall pass . I am not going to end the month ruining all my progress. So even though I have had my coffee already with a lot of milk, I am going to make this work today.
    Weight 86.4kg
    Yesterday meal spinach egg stew with 2 avocado 🥑 I had already started eating before making a picture.
    zinsl1obp7sr.jpeg
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I think the stress and not knowing for all of use has caused slipping. I haven't been strict this week either but I have continued to work out. I am back on it today but the first part not. Don't beat yourself up. This too shall pass, you have had great progress!!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Yes, I agree as this will pass like SARS in 2002. Just gang in there❤️
  • LoriAnna62
    Options
    News yesterday about Hydroxychloroquine and the vaccine was awesome. So, so grateful they've found the answers. Hope more great news today! Good for you to get right back on OMAD!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Come on, now! You are supposed to be feeling the stress from all of this and hunker down and not want to eat as much!

Think about how easy it will be now compared to when people are again bringing donuts to the office and celebrating!