MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES Team Chat - April 2020

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
edited March 2020 in Social Groups
Welcome Fat2Fit Challengers

Here is your Team chat room for April 2020. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post every day, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:
Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @beka3695
Lisa - @cafelelia
Teresa - @TeresaW1020

Our Team Captains:
Mission Slimpossible - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @sleepymom5 and @cafelelia
Waist Aways - @jugar and @micki48
Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @mari_moulin

Our Team Motivators:
Mission Slimpossible - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @raleighgirl09
Trimstones - @Angmarie28
Weight No More - open
Waist Aways - @Terytha and @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @TheMrWobbly (Fitness Captain)
Downsizers - @UTMom81 and @Kres567

HOW IT ALL WORKS:
Every challenger weighs in on their chosen day, every week without fail! At the end of each week, the tallies are done to determine the team and individuals with the most weight lost. The best losers are announced with full fanfare every Sunday. The team competition is all in good spirits - may the most losing win!

We also track those small, steady losses with the Green Week count. If you lose, however small an amount, it counts for 1 week in the green. The total will be by month, and cumulative - so you can really rack them up and get to your goal even if you never hit the top of the leader board.

If you need a week off, a break, a change of weigh-in day - just ask your Captain here on your team chat page. If you miss two weigh-ins in a row without asking for a break, you will be dropped from the team, so be sure to ask if you are travelling, sick, or just needing some time off.

In addition to your own team, there are F2F Full Group CHALLENGES. You can do all or none - it's up to you. Participating adds a lot to your success, so we hope to see you there often! These can involve anything fitness, health, or nutrition - and they’ll get you moving, thinking, and learning about this journey. Check the Announcements section for full group challenges.

Let’s show our fellow challengers some F2F love!! Introduce yourselves right away, and let the new month begin.

THANKS!

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Welcome to our new members - and welcome back returning members!! I am soooo glad you are all here! :)

I am Teresa a Mission Slimpossibles captain along with captain Mark(@broncobuddee) as well as one of the Fat2Fit Group Motivators. On Team Mission Slimpossibles we also have three incredible motivators, @AustinRuadhain, @raleighgirl09 and @Katmary71 who work very hard to keep the conversations going and are always willing to give advice and support!

Here are some pointers to get our new team members started:

1) Weigh-ins

It is VERY important that you follow the following format for posting your weights. @broncobuddee takes care of recording our weights and he appreciates being able to find your weigh-ins easily.

Username: (Your MFP username)
    Weigh-in week: (The week you are entering your weight for ex. Week 4)
    Weigh-in day: (The day you weigh in each week. Sat-Fri)
    Previous Weight: (The last weight you entered)
    Todays Weight: (Your weight on your chosen weigh-in day)

2) Check-ins

Along with our weekly weigh-ins, we really encourage our team members to participate in daily check-ins. It’s a great way to stay accountable to yourself and it allows the team to cheer you on and offer support as you need it. One way to check-in is to give the information below or you can just write a post and tell us about your day.

Calories: over/under?
    Water: over/under?
    Exercise:
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow:

3) Monthly Step Challenge

The Slimpossibles Step Challenge is going high tech using the website Fitrockr to set up a team league that will track our steps. To join click the link and follow the directions to set up a FitRockr profile, connect your fitness tracker and then join the Slimpossibles Weekly Step Challenge.
    https://www.fitrockr.com:443/#!/join/league/5e42db924dbe5b0001973d73/c81a3fad-1c5a-450d-aef7-6dc1a64a3e7d

NEXT, JOIN THE SLIMPOSSIBLES CHALLENGE ON FITROCKR by going here (you'll need to log in or be logged in to FitRockr):
    https://www.fitrockr.com:443/#!/join/league/5e42db924dbe5b0001973d73/c81a3fad-1c5a-450d-aef7-6dc1a64a3e7d
    If all went well, you will see the message "Congrats! You just joined the following league: Slimpossibles Weekly Step Challenge"

Once You Are Set Up, you can view the Slimpossibles Step Challenge league at any time using this link, https://www.fitrockr.com/#!/challenge/5e42dbe44dbe5b000197407b
    You can also download the Fitrockr app for your iPhone or Android and keep up with your personal profile and your team challenge

3) Habit Tracker
    Fat 2 Fit just started the Habit Tracker last month and already it is a huge success among all the teams. You will find the Habit Tracker on the main page. It’s up to you to keep track of the habits you are wanting to track. It’s very motivating so please check it out!

4) Other Challenges
    We love challenges because they help us stay mindful of our goals and they allow us to get to know each other better! Look for challenges that you can be on the main page or within your group (i.e. step challenge). We will always do postings so you will know when a new challenge starts.

Your participation is key!! Have a success today? Share it! A challenge? Share it! A question? Please ask! Someone else is likely to benefit from your participation.

Finally, let's get to know each other! Please share your name, where you live, and what brought you here to The Fat 2 Fit Challenge Group. If you have specific goals for this year, please share those as well. We are here to support and cheer you on! :)

I’ll go ahead with my introduction

As I said above, my name is Teresa! I'm 54-years-old and live in Georgia. I'm happily married to the love of my life and we are parents to our little fur diva, Maggie Mae. We just moved in my mother who is a wonderful addition to our little family. I am the ministry assistant at my small but very friendly church. I also volunteer as the 3rd-5th grade Sunday school teacher, one of the children's church teachers, and the Awana secretary. It's a good thing I like kids so much!! :D

I’ve struggled with my weight most of my life and have had lots of ups and downs but I will NEVER give up!! Right now, I do WW online and work out to Beachbody on Demand workouts and use my treadmill. I also have been doing intermittent fasting for over a year and really enjoy how it makes me feel. Although I still don’t like black coffee!! :p

Right now, life has been altered for us all because of this crazy virus. As your captain, I promise to remain supportive and encouraging as we all learn to live in the current unknowns that we face. This group isn’t going anywhere, and I greatly encourage you all to post frequently and to share your lives with us. We want it all! The good, the bad, and yes even the ugly. We will get through this together. <3
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Austin, one of your three Team Motivators! Along with the awesome @Katmary71 and @raleighgirl09 , I work with our fearless Team Captains @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020 as needed to help keep this wonderful group humming along!

I joined Fat2Fit over a year ago, part way through my journey, and find this group to be super helpful and supportive. I have lost over 130 pounds since I started work on losing weight (January 2018), and have reached a healthy weight. I am now working to build muscle and fitness. I study martial arts and love walks, so you'll hopefully see those activities on my check-ins. I love to read up on things, and have studied habit building* and nutritional science** as I have worked on losing weight and getting healthier. Every body and every person is different, and I have enjoyed learning more and engaging in the kind of science experiment of figuring out what works for me. Making it happen has been and is still all about developing new habits for me, so every so often I burble about habit building!

I find this group so inspirational! There's no one plan that works for everyone. Each of us has to figure out what diet and exercise plan works for them, their body and their personality. And none of us knows what April will bring. But we do know that working to maintain our health and fitness will support us in facing whatever challenges life presents us with!

The support here is incredibly helpful, no matter what you are doing and what kind of day you are having. As @TeresaW1020 says, We want it all! The good, the bad, and yes even the ugly. We will get through this together. :heart:

* If interested, check out the work of B.J. Fogg (professor at the Stanford Behavior Design Lab)! He has a book called Tiny Habits, which I love. If you want to reprogram your health and fitness habits, the Tiny Habits system in this book is super simple and practical and unexpectedly (to me) fun. Fogg's team has a weekly free Tiny Habits course to help you build new tiny habits to make your life better! If you get at all interested, though, the book is even better.

For inspiration on habits, see also the work of James Clear (author of Atomic Habits). His talk on How to Get 1% Better Every Day was particularly inspirational to me. He kicks it off this way:

"So if you were able to improve by 1% each day for an entire year... you would end up 37 times better at the end of the year. And if you were to get 1% worse, you would whittle yourself down almost to zero."
    I just love that message -- you don't need to change something huge to reach your goals. Start small. Keep making small changes. Persistence will get you there!

** If interested, check out the nonprofit, research-based site nutritionfacts.org as a great place to start.

yzfasifuq34w.gif

• gunderw59
    gunderw59 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello guys and thanks for the warm welcome !! I'm so I glad I found this section as we can all use the encouragement, sometimes quite frequently :)
    I have visited you guys on the March thread but will share a little more about myself here.
    First though WOW Austin !!! 130 lbs. down, man you're already my hero !!! GREAT WORK !!!

I am 60 soon to be 61 yrs old. Lived in Texas all my life.
    Have been married for 37 years and counting to a great lady. Who has taught shool for 30 yrs.
    We are the proud parents of two lovely daughters and a wonderful son. And two grandaughters who we try to keep very spoiled !!
    I served a 4 year hitch in the Air Force (1978 - 1982) we met when I was stationed in Ft. Worth
    My career has been mostly highway construction work. I retired from TXDOT after 23 years of service. The next day I embarked on my second (and current) career as a County Commissioner which began in Jan 2009 it's an elected position so keeping my constituants happy is rewarding and challenging. I was just re-elected to my 4th term which will end in December of 2024 when I plan to retire and enjoy the family.

Like many of us I have struggled with weight most of my adult life and have just recently really tried to apply myself to conquer this demon.
    I have joined my local gym and started weighing and logging all my food and trying very hard to eat healthy and break my poor eating habits.

I will do my best to be a supportive and active member of our group and am really looking forward to beginning yet another challenge with some wonderful people !!!

• raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    intro!!

Hi all, I have been with the Slimpossibles for coming up on, close to a year (is that a real time point?), I joined July of 2019. I am also one of the Motivators in the group and I love reading all the posts and commenting and engaging with the team! I have found this to be such a super-positive force for good in support, ideas, venting, celebrating and even worrying. Great place to land.

I am currently work from home - usually 3 days a week but every day now for a while. I actually like working from home so that part is ok for me. My hubby also works from home and we've done this full-time before so we're ok with it and know how to maneuver around one another.

Food and fitness wise, I've really come a long way since July. Background is 130 pound loss years ago, enter in several years of toying with the 50-60 pounds that like to visit on the regular. Since April of 2019, I've lost over 50 pounds so I'm at about 120 down from the all-time high. Close to maintenance and then.....MAINTAINING. Zowie.

I am determined to come out of this better than I went in and that takes work. Which is ok - I have the time to figure it out and work it, right?

• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,571 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 I have no doubt you'll be back on track! Your lasagna sounds really good, let us know how it turns out.

@davors19 Wow, 6lbs down! Holy cow!

@its_cleo I was kind of grouchy throughout my day today, missing going to the gym and using the stair treadmill, thinking of how 10lb dumbbells don't equal what I'd worked up to, and how I'm losing ground I gained. I'm even starting to repeat most of my videos because I fall into routine, I'm purposely doing something new just to force myself to make the day different. Just being out of the house and going somewhere would be nice! My parents dropped off some stuff on the porch and we talked me in the garage and them in the driveway for a few minutes, I have to admit I was feeling sorry for myself not being able to have them in and actually talk for awhile and have company. I'm realizing the next holiday (Easter) will be spent at home by myself and not stuffing and hiding eggs around my parent's backyard for my nephews to find and having Armenian egg fights. I want people to stop hoarding salad greens so I can get my usual spring mix blend or at least something similar and eat how I want. I think a lot of it is us just wanting life to be "normal" and not as crazy as it is right now. We're lucky to have a roof over our head and be healthy but it's not easy for any of us, even those of us who are lucky enough to not be sick or displaced. On a bright note I went to the mailbox and the sun actually came out and my peony bushes are huge! Little things!

@gunderw59 Loved reading your bio, you're going to fit in great here!

@raleighgirl09 I didn't realize you'd lost as much as you have, that's incredible! I think you're doing things right this time, you're very in tune and analytic regarding what you're doing and the psychology behind it, I think that will help with both losing and keeping it off for good.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Friday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- You Tube videos, yoga, walking/dancing
    Water- over

Habits
    Weights 3xs/upper lower- upper's done, last lower tomorrow
    Cardio 30 minutes- way over

Yoga/strength- yoga went great and did an ab workout but stopped a plank challenge and skipped planks because back wasn't happy with it (actually listened to my body for a change)

Decluttering/cleaning- Two bags of clothes are in the garage waiting to be donated plus tossed out some stuff. My neighbor gave me some cooking binders that had pretty dated recipes, I don't see myself making jello salads or using lard with vegetables anytime soon so I tossed them. It's weird looking at old cookbooks and if they even have a "vegetable" section they're never healthy or a main course. Usual cleaning, I'm getting good at keeping things neat and organized once they're uncluttered.

Recipe- same. I'd asked my parents to see what the price on cat litter was when they went Sam's Club and it was half off so they picked it up and left it on the porch with a few pieces of rotisserie chicken (Dad won't eat the same thing each night so some gets tossed, we'll split one if we shop together). It's thrown my well-organized meal planning into chaos, LOL! Tomorrow's recipe is scratched and will have to figure out something different (wow, something to do!).

10,000 steps- done. Still confused about my Fitbit adjustments and whether or not it's worth logging any exercise the Fitbit doesn't tend to log right like weights. Do you select "weights" on your tracker when you do it or do you log it in MFP? Yoga? For dancing I just select "workout", not sure if it's similar enough to steps to just leave it, it probably is. My heart rate is pretty far off when working out so I've been confused about what to do about it. My adjustment yesterday and today was 900 calories difference doing similar workouts and activity which makes no sense.

I hit the Daily Dozen 3 nights in a row, woot woot! My goodness life has become small. My excitement aside of that tonight was figuring out I DO have the You Tube selection on my blueray and I can do my videos on the TV instead of the laptop tomorrow.

• TeresaW1020
    Options
    @its_cleo, (from the Feb. post) Talking about missing your sports isn’t petty at all! It’s a huge part of your life and now it’s gone and that sucks! :# I live in an area of the country where college football is everything. My town is home of the Georgia Bulldogs, so we are highly invested. I don’t even want to think about all these people not getting their football fix this fall. I’m glad that you found some videos that you kind of like. It’s funny how much I would rather lift weights than do cardio. Today, I’m supposed to just walk on the treadmill, but I will probably switch it and do some weightlifting too. I have a goal where I will need to buy 20 lb. dumbbells by the end of summer. B)

@AustinRuadhain, your story always inspires me every month when I read it! <3 And you are so right that we don’t know what this month will bring but we do know that we can continue to work on our health and fitness. I HAVE to start working on my habits again!! I might need to join up for another free Tiny Habit course and I am going to do our own Habit Tracker this month. No excuses!!

@gunderw59, what a great story you have and a wonderfully rich life of family and career. Thank you for your service to our nation and it’s clear that your constituents know that you are doing a great job for them! I think you are going to be an awesome addition to our little group! :)

@raleighgirl09, reading your story is so inspiring and we are so blessed to have you on our team! I’m already anticipating your honest and hilarious post of what a life of a maintainer looks like. ;)

@Katmary71, I remember my mother making Jello salads and of course the can of lard that everything she cooked was fried in. :o Good job on your decluttering projects. I’m working on mine too. Our houses are going to be magazine-worthy when we emerge from this ordeal. Hmm, I don’t ever change my settings on my Fitbit tracker. I did like that it gave me over 12,000 steps on the day I swept and mopped my house. :D

Good morning team! :) So, last night I ate baked chicken with roasted broccoli and asparagus, and it was nice not to be bloated and the scale was back down a little bit. BUT the most annoying thing is that I gained 2.5 lbs in March. And I was already annoyed by the ½ pound gain I had in February. Three pounds up and even farther away from Onderland. Enough is enough!! There really isn’t any excuse except that I haven’t been working on my plan. :s

Tomorrow starts our new month and I’m going into it doing what I know needs to be done. I’m revising my menu so that we are eating less comfort food and more light and healthy dishes. I also need to get back to clean fasting and pushing myself a little more when I workout. I am NOT going to write a poor me post at the end of this month!! Set your goals and have a great day! <3

p63ubvl99lou.jpg
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Vegan4lyfe2012
    April starting weight: 192.6
  • Debster634
    Debster634 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Debster634
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    April Starting Weight: 185.3
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Sounds like a good meal, if I could only eat veggies one way I'd choose roasted! You'll get the weight back off, you're laying the groundwork planning meals and making changes for the next month.

Fitbit threw me off by giving me an adjustment of 183 calories instead of 1000 having similar activity and workouts as the day before so I logged my exercise on MFP as I didn't want to be over when I really wasn't. Today I'm just letting it count everything and not logging anything and will keep that up for a bit again and see how it goes. It says I only burn 35 calories for 20 minutes of yoga which kind of stinks though!

Saturday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- walking/dance, yoga, You Tube videos
    Water- over

Habits
    Weights 3/upper lower- done
    Cardio- done
    Yoga/strength- did yoga, body strength exercises just 10 Minute Abs, the 5 Minute Plank Challenge and my own planks are on hold until back's better
    Decluttering/cleaning- just lots of dishes
    Recipe- I accidentally made a pizza for breakfast. I decided to heat a lavash bread in the oven with lentils, chicken, tomato sauce, basil, and garlic. It was crispy when I checked on it and was actually really good! On purpose the last was the burritos, debating on making the Indian dish with cauliflower tomorrow.
    10,000 steps- got a lot today

Not the mood today but hanging in there.
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    I LOVE when a new month begins!! <3<3 March has been hard for a lot of us for different reasons and for the same reason. We are living under a great deal of stress. We have new routines or no routines. We are working extra hard or we are stuck at home trying to find things to do. For many of us who already struggle with food issues, these past few weeks have been extra challenging.

But what is done is done and none of us can go back and undo it. What we can do is celebrate the things we are doing well and forgive ourselves for our struggles. This is a NEW month! So, I am getting my clean sheet of paper and I'm writing done my goals for April. I'm getting my plan in place so that my mind and body will follow.

I want you to do the same!! <3

vhxl8q2ffx2r.jpg

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    qlmci2agm8xq.gif
    crcb6fywmhz8.png
    ax1hdundekge.png
    tmj1o439a2ga.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 0.59%
    2nd Trimstones 0.44%
    3rd Waist Aways 0.21%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 23.6 Lbs
    2nd Trimstones 20.5 Lbs
    3rd Waist Aways 9.4 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @davors19 2.14%
    2nd @jessicakrall8 2.03%
    3rd @eggfreak 2.02%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @jessicakrall8 6.8 Lbs
    2nd @davors19 6.0 Lbs
    3rd @eggfreak 3.5 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @matthewsfive
    @kmfeig87
    @simbersea
    @suzyjmcd2
    @tryingagain5
    @phoebe112476
    @kilobykilo
    @pacsnc6
    @gharvey2753

adazdrhqljha.png

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! My name is trooworld and I just joined the April challenge.

A little about me: I'm married and live in CA. I have only struggled with my weight since my 20s, but man, has it been a struggle!!! I've been on a lot of different diets, but I am currently on WW. That is what has seemed to work the best for me in the past. I love to read and am a creative person.

I know @TeresaW1020 and @its_cleo already, but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all as well! <3

For yesterday:
    Calories: over/under? over
    Water: over/under? under
    Exercise: dancing in the house
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow (today): I'm going to try mini-goals for my water today. I'm not feeling very well, but if feeling better, I will go for a walk.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    t9tg6n49tzdo.jpg
    5n4shsweth1z.png
    6qd8jraps26t.png
    rjakq6i3gkz7.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Weight No More 1.31%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.96%
    3rd Trimstones 0.94%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Weight No More 52.9 Lbs
    2nd Trimstones 43.9 Lbs
    3rd Waist Aways 42.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    SPECIAL @matthewsfive 7.46%
    1st @simbersea 5.23 %
    2nd @Beka3695 5.20%
    3rd @dillyg08 4.79 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    SPECIAL @matthewsfive 13.2 Lbs
    1st @beka3695 12.2 Lbs
    2nd @charlottemilton 11.5 Lbs
    3rd @davors19 10.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @eggfreak
    @suzyjmcd2
    @Jactop
    @Freeglerock
    @TwinMomma2019
    @Gidgitgoescrazy
    @kirsten11872

gdrqxiz4iurb.png

• its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Check in

PW: 158.2
    CW: 156.6

@katmary71 that lavash bread sounds good.

@trooworld- hello! Hope you feel better and manage to get a walk in.

@TeresaW1020 I am totally with you- weights > cardio. However I find it's not the same at home as when in the gym. You can totally reach a point where you can buy 20lb dumbbells. I'm tempted to break down and buy some but I don't know how long delivery will be I just assume everything is longer.

Okay so here's a question for the group: if I were to order a piece of fitness equipment what is most versatile? A pair of dumbbells? Those stretch bands? Something else?

@gunderw59 welcome, I think logging everything is the best first step. That's great you joined a gym! Are you able to use it right now?

Well today is pouring rain but I'm going to go out and do my hill and stair circuit. The nice thing about the rain is there shouldn't be anyone around.

I'm going to try to do some strength stuff this afternoon, and maybe clean my bathroom and/or do my taxes if I get really energetic
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Morning all, I am new to this group.

CW: 144.8

I am 62, married, with children/grand children/great grand child.. and have dealt with my weight my whole life. I am currently working from home because of the virus protocol. I can only promise the weekly check in for sure. I am on another board on MFP, but wanted to try this for a month and see if I can do both.

Calories: didn't track yesterday
    Water: didn't track
    Exercise:None
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: tracking intake
  • TeresaW1020
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @trooworld, hello my friend! <3 I'm so happy you are here and to have a fellow WWer on the team is great too! ;)

@its_cleo, that is a good question. I have my dumbbells (up to 15 lbs) and rubber and fabric resistant loops. The loops are great and really give a good workout but if I could only choose one I would go with the dumbbells. Stay safe in the rain! :)

@cbabie, yayyyy I’m so glad you joined and PLEASE don’t feel you have to try to post every day or keep up with us. You don’t!! Pop in when you can and let this be a group that helps you stay focused on your goals. <3

HABIT TRACKER! Did you know that we have our own habit tracker that is here for you to use? It’s on the main group page, under the announcements called the F2F Habit Tracker-April 2020. Habit tracking works because it gives you a visual representation of your progress. You get to see all the times you’ve done the habit lined up as an unbroken chain. Once you can see your progress, you’re much less likely to skip the habit.
    Just click the link and follow the easy instructions and start tracking your habits today! Habit Tracker

TIP:
    I like to bookmark my team's page at the beginning of every month for easier access. Happy Tracking!! ;)

9jv6vp6tfkji.png

• TeresaW1020
    Options
    9stzsm1k376b.png
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Well actually i think I was kidding myself it seems, bc the exercise equipment seems sold out. It's ok. I will make do.

I did the stairs and this strength workout- this is pretty gentle and they use dumbbells but if anyone doesn't have any you can probably just do them bodyweight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAuGN3nd6AU&amp;t=1716s

FYI I get kind of confused when there's threads for two months at once. So should we post here or in March?
  • TeresaW1020
    Options
    its_cleo wrote: »

FYI I get kind of confused when there's threads for two months at once. So should we post here or in March?

Yes, it can get a little confusing. We open the new threads a few days early so that new members can post and we can do introduction posts. I closed the March threads this morning because today is our new month according to how we do it. :)
This discussion has been closed.