3/25
    24.18 miles
    745.29 miles MTD

*** 7 cases in my county East Tennessee
    Stay safe and healthy out there
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    Just got word that Dutch Brothers coffee is no longer accepting currency, just debit or gift card and not doing stamps on stamp cards either. It is the first business that I have heard of that is turning away cash right now. This effects stores in I believe 5 states.

03/22 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    03/23 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    03/24 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (Tour de Livingroom)
    03/25 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (Tour de Livingroom)

Total: 508.0 miles

exercise.png

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,893 Member
    Options
    3/24 3.50 miles
    3/25 3 miles

As of 3/25 137 miles of 175 miles

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@ANACONDA469 - I'm not surprised about any retail location not taking cash now. Cash has always been super dirty and germ-infested. Since this outbreak, I've been really careful in my handling of cash at my 5-hour a week part-time job at the Harley dealership too. I FOR SURE use hand sanitizer every time after I handle it. :+1:

Dave
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    3/26
    28.13 miles
    773.42 miles MTD
  • anaconda469
    Options
    03/26 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (Tour de Livingroom)

Total: 533.0 miles

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Have 3 of the grandsons!! Oh my, hey have been cooped inside up for too long!! But for today hey have enjoyed the farm life!! They said they are READY to go back to school!!
    While they watched a movie after dinner tonight I rode the ex bike for 10.75 miles.

exercise.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    3/25 4 miles

As of 3/25 141 miles of 175 miles

exercise.png
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    3.07 miles walked 25th March
    3.7 miles walked 26th March

Total miles walked to date 126.9
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Adding 13 miles for 13 out of 150.

Adding 16 miles for 29 out of 150.

Adding 21 miles for 50 out of 150.

Adding 12 miles for 62 out of 150

Adding 12 miles for 74 out of 150.

Adding 12 miles for 86 out of 150

Adding 21 miles for 107 out of 150.

Adding 13 miles for 120 out of 150.

Adding 15 miles for 138 out of 150.

Adding 11 miles for 149 out of 150.

Adding 4 miles for 153 out of 150.

Adding 30 miles for 183 out of 150.

Adding 32 miles for 215.

Adding 16 miles for 231.

Adding 22 miles for 253.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@ANACONDA469 - Just saw your description...."Tour de Livingroom"....love it! :smiley::lol:

Well folks, it's finally Friday! This has seemed like an unusually long week this week, but thankful the weekend is very near! The weather should be nice enough that I can go get my Harleys out of storage and bring them home for the riding season! Also, I will get out for a walk or bicycle ride through my new neighborhood today too! :love: SO many people that have been out and about exercising lately with no gyms to go to.

Stay safe, my friends, and make the best of your weekend!
    Dave
  • JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I've been able to ride my bike the past few days. I think I feel well enough to go for a run - maybe tomorrow. I'm at 69/75 so I should be able to make my goal.
    @sufferlandrian - that's great about by masks by mistake!
    Be well everyone!
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    I think we all need a virtual (((((((((hug)))))))). I wish it could be the real thing. If Janet could kick the snout out of Covid -19...we can too. Be strong, be wise, get plenty of rest and don’t stress. We have no guarantees for tomorrow,,,so don’t worry about what is not here yet or what to do, each day has enough worries of its own. A very wise book taught me that. In the meantime, I will be happy to pray for anyone that wants me to. Send me a pm.

March 26: 10 miles of walking 6 and biking 4
    March 27: 10 miles of walking 3 and biking 7
    TTD: 334.7 miles

exercise.png
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    3.2 mile walk, outside at the hour my NC county started their "Stay at Home" order. Outdoor exercise is allowed. Our three office OBGYN practice will have one clinic open five days, mine will be M/W and the other T/Th and Fri AM if there are virus patients. I can do phone triage at any location so I'm going to the T/Th office on those open days. I'm going to try my own on Fri when it's closed, but it's only a morning shift. They're starting telemedicine appts next week as well.

Tomorrow's my birthday, so I've got an ice cream cake in the freezer and planning on supporting a local Italian restaurant. I'll force myself for the good of the local economy :smiley:

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    Options
    03/26 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (Tour de Livingroom)
    03/27 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer (Tour de Livingroom)

Total: 558.0 miles

exercise.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    3/26 4.50 miles
    3/27 2.50 miles

As of 3/27 148 miles of 175 miles

exercise.png
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Playing catch up big time this month with posting. Adding 37 miles to bring me up to date.

exercise.png

• vhuber
    Options
    kar328 wrote: »
    3.2 mile walk, outside at the hour my NC county started their "Stay at Home" order. Outdoor exercise is allowed. Our three office OBGYN practice will have one clinic open five days, mine will be M/W and the other T/Th and Fri AM if there are virus patients. I can do phone triage at any location so I'm going to the T/Th office on those open days. I'm going to try my own on Fri when it's closed, but it's only a morning shift. They're starting telemedicine appts next week as well.

Tomorrow's my birthday, so I've got an ice cream cake in the freezer and planning on supporting a local Italian restaurant. I'll force myself for the good of the local economy :smiley:

exercise.png
    Happy Birthday Kar!!! Enjoy EVERY minute of it!!! & THANK YOU for ALL you do in the MEDICAL field!!
  • vhuber
    Options
    I have done 6.5 miles of walking the past two days with my grandsons. That puts me at goal.
    I believe I had COVID too. I was in Washington at medical appointments on Feb 16th-18th. We were home when we started reading of all these cases. 12 days after getting home I got sick. Started with feeling WEAK, tired & NO appetite. Then a fever & nerve pain in my back so bad I couldn't sit or sleep. The last thing was a burning in my chest & cough. Once I knew I was sick I stayed AWAY from people & if I was around people it was at least 10 feet. So far nobody I know has been ill! To treat it I took extra strength Tylenol & doubled my supplements. I also MADE myself move so it wouldn't just set in my lungs. I still get tired easily & I still have this tickley cough once in awhile! I just hope once you've had it that you can't catch it again! I also know that when I was sick they had NO test kits in our rural community.
    My son & ((4)) sons may be coming to live with us when COVID hits their towns hospital. That is where his wife is a Director of Nurses & beings they are already short staffed she will eventually come in contact with it by being on the floor covering for someone. The grandsons will LOVE being here but ohhhh my goodness it is work when they are here!!

exercise.png

• kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »
    kar328 wrote: »

exercise.png
    Happy Birthday Kar!!! Enjoy EVERY minute of it!!! & THANK YOU for ALL you do in the MEDICAL field!!

Thanks! I kind of almost feel guilty for working in a doctor's office now instead of the hospital. My old coworkers on L&D are now wearing masks and gowns the entire shift for all the patients. My other coworkers back in NYC are seeing and doing incredibly hard things with little.

We've been rescheduling anyone with a fever or other symptoms. I'm sure at some point it'll catch up with us but I don't feel on the "front lines."

Did a 4.3 mile walk outside. Just ordered my Italian food for my solo birthday dinner and included a cannoli even though I have a cake in the freezer. Eating all the carbs. - and logging it all as 1 calorie since I can't count that high :smiley:

Stay safe everyone!!

exercise.png

This discussion has been closed.