March 30 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Lunch-break - and couldn't WAIT to share this NSV .... one month shy of 32nd Wedding anniversary ... and The Dress fits PERFECTLY! Able to take deep breath / cross arms across chest without straining back or armhole seams / EVEN able to twist arms within straight-cut sleeves without rotating the material!

Even MORE amazing ... the two-years-older strapless number (a bridesmaid dress with a slightly SMALLER bodice .... - FITS TOO!

now ..... do I start working towards Stablizing as of April 1, or see if I can still (comfortably, as I have been during March) settle slightly lower first?

Already just SLIGHTLY below originally planned bottom of target maintenance zone - currently 9 or 10 pounds above dead-center of BMI range for my height (which I expect would be TOOO low for my age ... ) and while not "sturdy-boned", I am not fine-boned either.

Bravo zulu!!!
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Where can I find the link for next month's challenge?
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Sunshinfit wrote: »
    Where can I find the link for next month's challenge?

Hi there. Here is the link for the April challenge:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/136176-ultimate-accountability-challenge-april-2020
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,597 Member
    Options
    I did some light weight work, two walks my food was logged and under
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    BMc - yea!!!!

I can't seem to find any place where I can bookmark this site. Can someone help me???

Two main ways.

While in Community, click on Groups (second choice from the left, in between Message Boards and Blogs. Here you will see a list of of ONLY the groups you have joined (including this one, and UAC April if you have already joined it)

Click on it.

This will bring up a list of all the individual sub-threads - Introductions /FAQ's / What's On Your Mind Today? .... and below that is a list of Discussion Threads .... those are the daily threads.

Which brings me to the other main way .... while where you can see all the discussion threads, click on the little star for each of the next few days. OR while you are reading any other Message board thread that you might want to see again later, there is a little star in the upper right corner of page 1 (below the group banner). If you have clicked on it (turned it into a yellow star instead of a default empty star) you can always get back to it by clicking the dark star at the VERY top right corner (your bookmark list) inbetween the dark bell (your Notification indicator) and the dark cog-wheel (your account options indicator)