Tracking: yes
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @nodm hope you have a swift recovery! Glad it's not been too bad of a case.

Today was my fourth pass day so no winners circle. Not a terrible day, but a bit over on calories.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @nodm I'm so sorry you caught the virus, but I'm glad you have a diagnosis and it seems to be a milder case. Take care of yourself and let us know how it goes. Hope you enjoyed those pancakes. Sending our support!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,589 Member
    Options
    @nodm I'm sorry you're dealing with this, I hope you feel better soon and enjoyed the pancakes!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Walking/dance, yoga, You Tube workouts

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 1
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a 2 1/2 hour hike.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    YES, x's 3 - hung in there today... all passes used ...I think...and so I'm cheering for all of you that held on through this INCREDIBLY UNBELIEVABLE (EXCEPT WE ALL LIVED THROUGH IT) MONTH. No winner's circle for me this time! However, I'm still here with you guys! So thankful for the joy of sharing this journey with like minded people.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Lunch-break - and couldn't WAIT to share this NSV .... one month shy of 32nd Wedding anniversary ... and The Dress fits PERFECTLY! Able to take deep breath / cross arms across chest without straining back or armhole seams / EVEN able to twist arms within straight-cut sleeves without rotating the material!

Even MORE amazing ... the two-years-older strapless number (a bridesmaid dress with a slightly SMALLER bodice .... - FITS TOO!

now ..... do I start working towards Stablizing as of April 1, or see if I can still (comfortably, as I have been during March) settle slightly lower first?

Already just SLIGHTLY below originally planned bottom of target maintenance zone - currently 9 or 10 pounds above dead-center of BMI range for my height (which I expect would be TOOO low for my age ... ) and while not "sturdy-boned", I am not fine-boned either.

Congratulations!
    I think you have to look at where you should be based upon body type/percent of muscle to body fat etc...
    Of course, having such wonderful results...you might feel perfect where you are! However, if you start working out more and put on more lbs...without knowing why...you might feel frustrated. So - I do think a body analysis would be helpful as you decided where your new "set" point for maintenance should be. Best wishes and congratulations on your wedding dress!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 well done! You must be so proud!!! I will fit my wedding dress on again, last time I couldn't do the zip up... and I have a bridesmaid dress from when I was 17, am 56 now, now we have a bit more spare time!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 150 min cleaning, 50 min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 30

Exercise: Yes, 45 mins walk at home by Leslie
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    @nodm
    So sorry. TG mild case and it sounds like you're on the mend. Big virtual hug to you.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    March 30

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen closed: Yes!

1/3 pass day (Mar 8)
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    @SuziQ113
    Thank you so much!
    It seems that way so far. I hope it doesn't turn into something else.
    Not much to do except wait at this point.
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    @nodm
    So sorry. TG mild case and it sounds like you're on the mend. Big virtual hug to you.

• nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    @Hollis100
    Thanks you for your kindness.
    today I have a little bit more cough otherwise still have a low grade and headache. Everything tastes weird.
    Funny you asked about the pancakes.
    Everything has been tasting hyper sweet or hyper salty. Yesterday I only had 500 calories and I decided that this was my chance to go for the gusto! Medium (not small) DQ Reeces peanut butter cup!!!!!!!!!!
    I took 2 bites. It tased like someone loaded it with a few cups of sugar!!!
    I could not take another bite! lol

Im on the Covid diet.

Take care.

Hollis100 wrote: »
    @nodm I'm so sorry you caught the virus, but I'm glad you have a diagnosis and it seems to be a milder case. Take care of yourself and let us know how it goes. Hope you enjoyed those pancakes. Sending our support!