61 resting sleep
    1295 calories consumed

Basic Goals
    Workout minutes:💪🏻
    Complete food diary: 🥙
    Stay hydrated(more than 64 oz): 😢
    Stay below sugar goal: 🍡
    Meet fiber in range:🥬
    Daily self care: meditating, crafting, reading, etc. 🧘🏻‍♀️&👭🏻( daughter time)
    Breathing exercises:🌬
    Sleep: minimum 7 hours 💤

My vision for 2020:
    To find out who I am outside of “mom” since I will be an empty nester in the 5 months.
    To love me no matter where I am at in my journey.
    To pursue habits and hobbies that I will enjoy and that will enrich my soul.
    To focus on total health (mind, body, and soul)

Don’t let any one weigh-in dictate what I do.
    Choose to do the work.
    Choose to show up & do the actions.
    Don’t give up when you get your first bit of resistance.
    Stick to your habits no matter what. Ignore your ego and avoid complacency.
    Keep a connection with others who understand what this journey. Isolation is not helpful
    Don’t hide when weight gain happens. Assume it will. Share your truth, and don’t let your mind tell you no one will understand.
    Make up your mind that you are and will be successful.
    Accept that this is your struggle, and you will not be fixed. I will need to continuously manage my condition.

#FeelAlive

Happy Thursday!

As much as I love indoor workouts, I am so excited that the weather is warming up. My husband started getting the pool ready this week and we have plans to make several camping/hiking trips in the near future (we have a place we can take our camper that is secluded...we will be practicing social distancing the whole time). I am so ready to get outside!
  • gunderw59
    gunderw59 Posts: 45 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Good Thursday morning!!
    @AustinRuadahin our gym owner posts our daily workouts the night before.
    She let each member take a few items to use during the shutdown. I chose a box 2 dumbbells and a kettlebell. We have a private fb page to post our times and try to encourage each other to keep at it. I love the group workouts and it's challenging for me to do them alone but I'm hanging in there. I slept in till 6:30 today so I'll be working out when I go home for lunch. Have a great day!!
    Apologies I think @Katmary71 asked about this. I'm technologically challenged 😆
  • cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,566 Member
    Options
    Thursday check-in
    Calories- didn't track so I am sure over
    Exercise- none
    Water- under

However, positive is I ate less PB. LOL

Cbabie
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    @TeresaW1020 Thank you! BL is very motivating! :) I hope your zoom bible study class goes well. WTG on having a good day!

@Katmary71 That belly dancing is beautiful! I know what you mean about them crying over 5 lbs. I would be ecstatic! Yeah, it's definitely not a healthy way to lose. I love Leslie Sansone's video. Maybe I'll do this one today, thanks for the link! :) Congrats on going a month without opening the macadamia nuts.

@cbabie Yay for less PB! That's a win.

For yesterday:
    Calories: over/under? over
    Water: over/under? over
    Exercise: no spin bike but I did do TWO Bollywood dance videos! These are the ones I did: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqb6Uu1_N7Y and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5M6AF_3lcI
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow (today): less stress, ride spin bike, at least 52 oz of water
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,571 Member
    Options
    Today's dancing workouts

https://youtu.be/ly9if9_0PCM

I did the Bollywood one @AustinRuadhain and @trooworld posted, it was a lot of fun! After two hip and shoulder-shaking workouts my core is pretty sore, especially around my back fusions. Oh well, that's what ice is for, right? Definitely belly dancing is the least coordinated I've felt doing a video so far!
  • gwamajtw91
    gwamajtw91 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in
    gwamajtw91
    PW: 167.3
    CW: 167.1
    Not much but I'll take it ;)
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Hey all

Feel like I have been MIA. I feel like every three days I fall into a pit emotionally. Then it takes me two days to climb out, then I fall again.

Anyway- I went for a jog today even though my Achilles was sore. It was kind of painful but I did my whole route and added 2.5 minutes. I will stay at this distance for a while. I'm hoping my Achilles will feel ok tomorrow.

Calories- yesterday good, today I ordered take out so I will be over. But I am tracking everything this week so that is a plus from last week.

Tomorrow I have to get to the grocery store so I can make some good meals.
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I need to step aside for this month. I will see you all in May. Stay safe and healthy!!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,080 Member
    Options
    I need to step aside for this month. I will see you all in May. Stay safe and healthy!!

OK - good luck!
  • jugar
    Options
    It's almost Friday, Slimpossibles! I have enjoyed your fabulous exercise suggestions. Just remember -
    0pr3g49xevaj.png

So dance your way over to the scale and weigh in!
    Overdue:
    @TeraBbreakingFree
    @bethanie0825

Due today:
    @raleighgirl09

Due Friday:
    @davors19
    @TeresaW1020
    @Cornanda
    @Shoop69
    @gunderw59
    @mrmcgrath

You've got this!
  • gunderw59
    Options
    Hello all, hope this finds you well !!!
    Goals achieved today
    sleep 7 hrs or more
    water 80 oz
    under calories
    logged everything

todays workout
    Warmup
    3 burpees
    10 squats
    3 burpees
    5 push ups
    3 burpees
    25 jumping jacks
    1 min arm circles
    arm stretches w/band

Workout
    5 rounds not for time using 2 20lb dumbbells of
    10 shoulder press
    10 standing tricep extensions
    10 single arm bent rows each side
    10 hand walk yoga pushups
    10 squats w/dumbbells on shoulders and 3 sec pause at bottom

Ate a big dinner, son made us mexican spaghetti and garlic bread
    I know it had sausage crumbles, rotels, and jalapeno velveta in it and I ate
    a large helping and 2 garlic breads. Good thing the other 2 meals were light.

Have a good night and a great Friday tomorrow !!!
  • Katmary71
    Options
    @mrmcgrath camping sounds heavenly right now! I usually go with my brother and his family a few times a year.

@gundew59 What a cool gym owner you have, both with posting workouts and lending equipment. My gym's streaming workout classes but that's about it, definitely no personal touches. Glad you're able to work out at home. Mexican spaghetti sounds pretty awesome!

@trooworld I did Leslie Sansone's 5K today and it was pretty easy, I think I posted the 3 mile one, that one's a lot better. If you have bands I found a 3 mile I'm doing tomorrow with resistance bands. She uses 1-3lb weights in the first 3 mile one that I think I posted, I use 2lb and 5lb weights for it and it's a great workout, if the one tomorrow is a bust I'll stick with the 3 miles with weights.

@gwamajtw91 Every little bit in the right direction counts!

@its_cleo Glad you were able to get outside for a bit. Tomorrow's grocery shopping day for me too, can't wait to have the kitchen restocked with fresh food after two weeks. You'll have to post what you make!

@raleighgirl09 Good to see you! I'm sorry to hear about work, I hope things turn out for the best. Sounds like you're doing good maintaining good habits despite all the chaos.
  • Katmary71
    Options
    Thursday check-in
    Calories- under
    Exercise- walking/dance (not as much as usual, legs are really worn out from taking too many steps the last few days), YouTube videos, yoga.
    Water- over

Habits
    Cardio 30 minutes- done
    Weights 3xs upper/lower- 2/3, 2/3
    Plank challenge/abs and yoga/foam rolling- done
    Decluttering- did two drawers
    Recipe- finished the chipotle chicken "tostadas", I stirred in refried beans and made it into a soup since there was a lot of liquid left from the Instant Pot. Harvested a bunch of herbs and made herbal olive oil for my potatoes after finding out I didn't have the right vinegar for vinegar rosemary. Not really a recipe!
    20,000 steps- done. I got 30,000 the last few days and my legs were toast today so I've spent the second half of the day resting. Even when I sit I rock which uses my calves so I have my feet up on the coffee table and have read or been online, I'm pretty restless but my body needs a break.

Tomorrow's finally grocery shopping. I'm a little worried about getting what I need and my list is huge after not going for two weeks. I tried to place an order for delivery but they were out of half the things I need, at least if I go in person there's a chance of getting some of the stuff either there or at a second store. I was going to wait until Monday but discovered the meal I was going to have for lunch the next few days was freezer-burned so the other frozen meals probably are too. Hate food waste!
  • gunderw59
    Options
    Friday 4/3 Weigh in
    @gunderw59
    PW - 239.0
    CW - 238.0
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 212.5
    Todays Weight: 211.7
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Friday Slimpossibles! As always, things are looking inspiring over here. You have a new member! @trlong1308 will be along shortly, and I know you will show her a resounding welcome. Enjoy!
  • mrmcgrath
    mrmcgrath Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Official weigh in 192.5

I am so sad. It is suppose to rain all weekend and all I want to do is go sit in the sunshine.

04/2
    Check In
    Username: mrmcgrath
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Weight: 193.8
    Todays Weight 192.5

Yesterday
    Calories: under
    Water: over/under? Under
    Macros: all jacked up
    Exercise: Walking

Yesterday’s Fitbit/mfp stats:
    5596 steps. 5000goal steps
    2.44 miles
    2287 burned calories
    11 active
    82 sleep score
    61 resting sleep
    1270 calories consumed

Basic Goals
    Workout minutes:💪🏻
    Complete food diary: 🥙
    Stay hydrated(more than 64 oz): 😢
    Stay below sugar goal: 🍡
    Meet fiber in range:😥
    Daily self care: meditating, crafting, reading, etc. 😢
    Breathing exercises:🌬
    Sleep: minimum 7 hours 💤

My vision for 2020:
    To find out who I am outside of “mom” since I will be an empty nester in the 5 months.
    To love me no matter where I am at in my journey.
    To pursue habits and hobbies that I will enjoy and that will enrich my soul.
    To focus on total health (mind, body, and soul)

Don’t let any one weigh-in dictate what I do.
    Choose to do the work.
    Choose to show up & do the actions.
    Don’t give up when you get your first bit of resistance.
    Stick to your habits no matter what. Ignore your ego and avoid complacency.
    Keep a connection with others who understand what this journey. Isolation is not helpful
    Don’t hide when weight gain happens. Assume it will. Share your truth, and don’t let your mind tell you no one will understand.
    Make up your mind that you are and will be successful.
    Accept that this is your struggle, and you will not be fixed. I will need to continuously manage my condition.

#FeelAlive

• trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,903 Member
    Options
    @Katmary71 Wasn't that a lot of fun? :) I'm doing a Leslie today, I think. I don't have any bands, unless they are in the black hole (my spare room lol). Good luck at the grocery store!

@its_cleo Sorry about the pit...I hope getting some good food brightens you up.

@jugar LOL!

Well, I did have less stress, a lot less. I did manage to ride my spin bike and I drank at least 52 oz of water! :)

For yesterday:
    Calories: over/under? over
    Water: over/under? over
    Exercise: spin bike
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow (today): do a Leslie Sansone video, make it through the day! LOL At least 52 oz of water
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Check-in - Yesterday
    Calories: under; all good, on-plan choices
    Exercise: yes! cardio exercise/dance videos (Leslie Sansone, etc.) (64 min); gardening (123 min)
    Water: on track
    Habit Tracking
    - Breathing Exercises (daily 2+ min) 🟢
    - Meditation (daily 2+ min) 🟢
    - M.A. Forms Practice (daily 2+ min) 🔴
    - Exercise (6 x week/45+ min) 🟢
    - Food weighed/measured/on plan (daily) 🟢
    Fat2Fit April Showers Challenge 🟢 This is a fun little challenge. Check it out and see if it sparks any ideas for you! Yesterday I did squats while brushing my teeth, and was entertained that my husband no longer thinks such behavior surprising!

Goals and Improvements for Today (Friday)
    Habit Tracking
    - Meditation (daily 2+ min) 🟢
    - Breathing Exercises (daily 2+ min)
    - M.A. Forms Practice (daily ; 1st movement of 1 form)
    - Exercise (6 x week/45+ min)
    - Food weighed/measured/on plan (daily)
    Goals
    - 10 K steps, at least some outside!
    - Aim for 90 minutes of movement, yoga, weights, etc
    - Project work

Fun Exercise Video for the Day Yesterday
    I am going to have to try this one again. Doing it for the first time yesterday was a fun stretch, and some things I simply couldn't get how to do. It was fun trying!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URjNResROLE
This discussion has been closed.