Looking for Keto friends

Options
bobbls
bobbls Posts: 5 Member
Hi, I’m Robin. 2 months in - started Keto on November 14,2019. 16 pounds down. I’m 63 years young retiree with zest for life - love strength training,zip lining and hiking national parks. My beloved daughter is getting married in June and I plan to rock a beautiful formal dress!

Send me a friend request!

Replies

• dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Welcome Robin, glad keto is working for you. How wonderful to have a great milestone to look forward to in real life.
  • nrs101364
    nrs101364 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin!! Ive been doing keto since July 2019. I am very happy with living this way. Sending a friend request!
  • prowell57
    prowell57 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi Robin, it's nice to meet you. My name is Pam. I'm 62 yrs young and just recently retired myself. I live out in the country and enjoy working in my yard (when the weather is warmer) lol. I'm re-starting keto and would enjoy being friends. Sending a friend request.
  • nwatermelonsugar
    nwatermelonsugar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to add friends, but I can't figure out how! 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,950 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hello! I'd love to add friends, but I can't figure out how! 🤦🏼‍♀️

@nwatermelonsugar

On the website:
    1. Click on the person's name. A box pops up.
    2. Click the name again at the top of that box. It will take you to their profile page.
    3. Beside their profile pic will be a Button saying "Add As a Friend." This should really be on that pop-up box. :smirk: But it is what it is.

On the app:
    Can't remember specifically. :blush: My phone is upstairs and hubby is sleeping but the premise is similar. You have to get to their profile to add IIRC.

HTH
  • Losingweightforgood2019
    Options
    Add me☺️
  • mrkennethporter
    mrkennethporter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mrkennethporter . I think thats how you do it.
  • hallene
    hallene Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to the group and to Keto dieting. I am looking forward to your support. I hope this is an active group.
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Yay I need keto diary ideas 💡 I’m willing to share 💯💋
  • Paolo2525
    Paolo2525 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m also on it. Who are you source of info? I’ve got 2, very useful but still running short on Receptie’s. Have you find something interesting?
  • t66jackie
    t66jackie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking for keto buddies. Please "add" me. thanks
  • m_robinet
    m_robinet Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone I am new to Keto looking to add friends and exchange recipes and keep each other motivated. I’m also retired and 65.
  • MistressPi
    MistressPi Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    m_robinet wrote: »
    Hi Everyone I am new to Keto looking to add friends and exchange recipes and keep each other motivated. I’m also retired and 65.

Hi there! I post a lot about my low carb cooking adventures. My profile is open; feel free to add me.
  • 3kidsin3years
    3kidsin3years Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Just getting started on my keto journey and would love some friends with open diaries to see some food ideas. Thanks!
  • soofast7602
    soofast7602 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I’m new to keto and looking for friends too
  • LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for new keto friends/friends in general!
  • mmebouchon
    mmebouchon Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I am in the research phase trying to learn about eating keto. I am always interested in friend. Particularly folks who have an open diary.
  • Ketomaniac9
    Ketomaniac9 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hey guys please add me too need more friends :smile:
  • knightsy81
    knightsy81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi :-) 38 yrs mum of 2 in sunny Essex. 3 weeks in and enjoying it so far! Looking to be nosey at what everyone else is eating/progress.