Week 2
    Sunday
    PW: 199.8
    CW: 200
    Sorry, did not add to the team loss

Steps
    4/2 = 7,939
    4/3 = 12,569

@schlerin I think maybe you meant the 3rd and 4th? I already info on the 2nd for you. Please check and advise the correct dates. Thanks! Jessica
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 272.4
    CW 274.8

Sorry I'm late with it!!
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @kmfeig87 @simbersea @DreaRN15 Need your last steps for the month of March please. JK

I wasn't apart of the March step challenge
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    achagpar wrote: »
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 121.8
    CW: 117.0

I’m really happy with the loss! Got myself out of my funk by keeping a schedule, prelogging food, and really focusing on getting workouts in thanks to online classes. Hopefully, I can keep it up!

Congrats on a great loss! Plus last weeks win - you are really on a roll 😄
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    4/5 14,256 steps
  • foxcc
    foxcc Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    PW 208.2
    Cw 207.8 (for Thursday 4/2)
    3/31 7041
    4/1 11890
    4/2 3505
    4/3 4784
    4/4 6836
    4/5 3482
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,148 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    @kmfeig87 @simbersea @DreaRN15 Need your last steps for the month of March please. JK

I wasn't apart of the March step challenge

My mistake DreaRN15...we had someone on the chart in a certain slot and the name got marked out...when we were trying to figure out who it was, someone said it was you and filled in your name. Apologies dear...carry on! :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    STEPPERS...please go back and take a look at the MARCH chart...one person's stats were reported daily until the 23rd. Somehow the name was deleted and we thought we'd identified the person, but DreaRN15 said it wasn't hers. I would like to give credit where credit is due, but not sure who's stats are there. Please let me know so I can officially apologize for my error and give you credit for these steps. Thanks! Mistakes happen...so very sorry! Jess
  • skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Monday Check-in!
    Week 2
    PW: 205.6
    CW: 206.4

I am struggling so much right now. I do great until my dear husband cooks something amazing and then I just eat and eat because I don't want to offend him and I don't want it to go to waste. I've been hovering around this weight for almost two years now and can't get focused enough to lose again. :(
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/5 3,393
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    skrowe88 wrote: »
    Monday Check-in!
    Week 2

I am struggling so much right now. I do great until my dear husband cooks something amazing and then I just eat and eat because I don't want to offend him and I don't want it to go to waste. I've been hovering around this weight for almost two years now and can't get focused enough to lose again. :(

@skrowe88 I think we can all relate to how you're feeling. The struggle IS real for all of us. I've been challenging myself and setting little short term goals because they're easier for me to reach and focus on rather than looking at the big picture. I have a LONG way to go and like you, I've been hovering for quite a while, but for me, it's just laziness. I simply love food and eating out. So, I'm also trying to celebrate the NSV (non scale victories) because sometimes they're bigger than the numbers. Last week, I was able to walk over 10k steps three days! My usual daily goal is 7k so that was huge for me. Also, I haven't had Chinese food in over a month! (It's my favorite). I have been eating out a little, but I'm doing it within limits. Last night was a tough one for me. I have plenty of food in the house and I was out of calories, but determined to stay 200 cal below my usual limit (1800). I did it, but MAN was it difficult. THAT IS A VICTORY! This morning, I'm down another half pound. I have six more days and need to lose 2 lbs to hit the goal I set for the month. I'm hopeful and I think I'll hit it!

So my advice is to celebrate small victories. Fix your plate of food with goodies your husband has cooked, journal your food and put all leftovers away right then. Then enjoy what you've planned for in your journaling and don't regret it. If you feel you've gone a little over, then make yourself take a walk, do a walk aerobics routine, dance...get moving in some way to help balance it out. Set small goals and really pat yourself on the back when you hit them. 99% of this struggle is mental and emotional...you CAN do this!
    Jessica
  • skrowe88
    skrowe88 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement! Maybe I need to take it one day at a time and just be happy when I meet my goal that day. Thank you! You've given me some stuff to think about.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    l25paqjdv3c3.png
    MODERATOR'S CHALLENGE

The challenge is simple. Lose 20 lbs as a group this week.

TRIMSTONES have 24 members - so less than one pound each.

Who would like to participate?

I will. But I’m not sure how much I can help. I only lost 0.2 lbs this week.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/5: 4,177
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Mulecanter
    Week 2 Monday
    PW: 208
    CW: 206
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options

I’m really happy with the loss! Got myself out of my funk by keeping a schedule, prelogging food, and really focusing on getting workouts in thanks to online classes. Hopefully, I can keep it up!

Nearly a 4% loss! Huge for one week, I'd expect a little bounce. You must be at or near your goal weight unless you are 3' 9"
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    KCJen
    Sunday
    PW 235.8
    CW 236
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options

Congrats on such a great loss! You can do it! Just keep doing what works for you.
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    skrowe88 wrote: »
    Monday Check-in!
    Week 2

Hugs!!! When food is coming from someone you love and who loves you, it's tough not to eat it all to please them. If it's a large portion, do you think you can eat half and refrigerate or freeze the other half and tell hubby that you really enjoyed what he cooked? Plus, tell him you are just putting the rest away to enjoy later.
This discussion has been closed.