April 7 Sign in

Options
13»

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    @cjane917 I'm so very sorry. My sympathy to you.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @cjane917, I am very sorry for your loss.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    I was too tired to post before going to bed last night, then I woke up this morning to no internet. Maybe something to do with the thunderstorm last night? Regardless, it is up and running again.

Logged and Under? yes
    Exercise? yes, 20 minute walk and 5 minutes of hand weights
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @cjane917 - I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you and her family in my thoughts.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,409 Member
    Options
    Katmary71 wrote: »

@julilemouse83 I love that planter! I have an herb garden on my deck, have chocolate mint as well. I thought I recognized some of those herbs! I wish mine were in a raised planter, that would be amazing. Thai basil is awesome, I put a mix of 30 basil and sage seedlings out right before it hailed and only the sage and Thai basil (basically purple basils) survived. I love how brand-new planted seedlings look. Can't wait to do some more gardening!

Chocolate mint plants are a THING !?!?!?! Where do I get it?!??!?!?! (I have regular mint in "window boxes" attached to our fence .... )
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,409 Member
    Options
    @cjane917 I'm so sorry to hear of your Godmother's death.

Virtual hugs to you and her loved ones.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    April 7

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, video class from my gym

Kitchen Closed: Yes
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much to everyone who offered condolences and for keeping my godmother in your thoughts and prayers. I so appreciate it. This is what makes this group so special and supportive.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yes x's 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    April 7
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚
    Wanted to eat more, but held the lime. Takes me 2-3 days after eating too much sugar, salt....so 1 down!!
    Scale is behaving !

@craigo3154 I hope you are on the mend by now. Great arranging medical care so quickly.

@cjane917 I’m so sorry to hear this. Take good care.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    cjane917 As I read the posts that were written yesterday, I'm a day late in sharing my condolences. Thank you for sharing your loss with us.