I'm seeing a nutritionist; what should I expect?

2»

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    UncleMac wrote: »
    Farback wrote: »
    Any nutritionist who doesn’t recomment single malts is woefully incompetant, and should be summarily dismissed.
    Agreed.
    Farback wrote: »
    I like both those types Wayne. I try different top shelf types when I’m feeling a bit more rich. My favorite by far, but a rare treat is Lagavulin 16.
    When I travel internationally, I usually take a look in the duty-free shop to see if there's anything interesting at a reasonable price.

We are definitely Birds of a Feather !!!

Life needs some alcohol !!!

• BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    You definitely are two birds of a feather :):)
  • walterskh
    walterskh Posts: 19 Member
    Hi, I just saw a dietician last month for the first time. She encouraged this site for tracking and motivation. I learned my Basic Metabolic Rate (?) and the calories I should take in per day. She was very encouraging and I go back July 1. This week my biggest accomplishment has been giving up the soft drinks and drinking more water. It is 98 degrees here today, so the water has been easy to consume! Maybe the heat wave will help me establish this new habit. I never thought a heat wave would have a positive effect until today.

35402148.png
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    It's been a year since I wrote this post. I took control of my own eating and lost 20 lbs and kept them off, too!
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 31,966 Member
    It's been a year since I wrote this post. I took control of my own eating and lost 20 lbs and kept them off, too!

Yay: Nice work! :)
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,887 Member

Well done!! Congratulations!!
  • BBee5064
    BBee5064 Posts: 1,020 Member
    Well done 👍
    That’s excellent to hear xx