Daily Plan Group: We may be social distancing but let's support one another daily!

Options
ShredWeek1
ShredWeek1 Posts: 188 Member
I know that Food Addicts Anonymous, as well as Overeaters Anonymous, do a daily plan and that members commit their plan to a sponsor. I'm not a member of either group, but I've started a daily plan group. This is an open group...right now...I'm the only member...but I'm inviting others to join me in that group!

Replies

• GrumpySparkles
    GrumpySparkles Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by 'daily plan'? Plan out exactly what you're going to eat?
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    What do you mean by 'daily plan'? Plan out exactly what you're going to eat?

Yes I’m courteous about this as well?
    Please tell us more.
  • insideoutgirl
    insideoutgirl Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have been doing A daily plan and it is helpful. I plan out my food in the morning and put it in my diary prior to starting my day. I don’t hold myself exclusively to it, but I try to at least stay within the calorie range or with in the macro category. I’m trying not to shame myself for changes because the freedom to choose (within reason) is very important to me. This helps me to gage portions so I’m not at the whim of appetite or emotion. I lost a bunch of Weight in the past and gained it all back but this is what helped when I was losing. Anyone want to join? (And I can’t remember how to do a friend request!!)
  • Malimalai
    Malimalai Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @ShredWeek1, I can't find your group. What is the name of your group ?