destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    May 7th Check-In
    Steps: 7757
    Calories: Under
    Water: Very Little!

PW - 245
    CW - 241.2

I said that I was going to take a break yesterday and my body forced me to as I ended up with a migraine most of the day yesterday. The only exercise I got was a nice walk with my Husband. Apart from the migraine and not drinking more that 700ml of water the rest day was good.
    I am very happy with the scale number and today my only goal is getting back on track with water, exercise will happen too but I am not going to push myself.
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in

Calories- Over last night felt like no matter how much I ate I could not feel full. I am feeling sluggish today as a result of being so far over.

Exercise- good, weights and walk

Hydration - started out good, feeling dehydrated this morning though

Friday goals
    Calories under
    Hydration Hydration Hydration
    Exercise- burn at least 700 active calories
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    May 7th Check-In

PW - 245
    CW - 241.2

I said that I was going to take a break yesterday and my body forced me to as I ended up with a migraine most of the day yesterday. The only exercise I got was a nice walk with my Husband. Apart from the migraine and not drinking more that 700ml of water the rest day was good.
    I am very happy with the scale number and today my only goal is getting back on track with water, exercise will happen too but I am not going to push myself.

Awesome loss! I hope your migraine is better today.
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    May 7th Check-In

PW - 245
    CW - 241.2

I hope your migraine doesn't last long. I don't get them, but 2 of my sisters do and they seem horrific. I hope today is a better day for you!
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    May 7th Check-In

PW - 245
    CW - 241.2

I hope your migraine doesn't last long. I don't get them, but 2 of my sisters do and they seem horrific. I hope today is a better day for you!

Yes I have prescription pills for migraines that will work within a certain window, so they typically don't last more than a day, the only problem is I lose a whole day when I do get one. Yesterday I woke up with it but I much prefer when they come later in the day, as I can usually sleep it off with meds!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Friday, May 8 --- check in

Today's To Do List --
    do chair yoga + 5 min walk, drink all water, be mindful of food choices; log everything
    No going outside today ... it's snowing!! :/
    Mop floors

Hope Y'all have a great day!!
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    Hubby finally home after his double bypass. He very tired and I got loads of different emotions running through me. But he now on the mend and home. 😁😁😁

So glad to hear DH is home and on the mend. Remember to take care of yourself as well!!
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friday has been a bit rough. I had a bunch of snacks and just barely convinced myself to do my plank workout (but I diiiid do them). Then at dinner time I was planning to have a small portion but I had something more like a slightly larger than normal portion. Calories aren’t too far over my goal thankfully (about 20% over so far- now I need to brush my teeth quick so I don’t crave any more food!). I’m sure tomorrow’s weigh in will be a bit higher than this morning but still a week over week loss.
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps for Thursday, May 7: 12,722
    My butt is so sore, hahaha!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I’m sitting on the bench this month in the cheering section, but my weigh in yesterday was a good one. From 174, I was down to 171.8. I’m starting to feel better about things. Today was dreary, and I couldn’t get outside much, but I still figured out ways to get my 10k steps in. Missed it be a few hundred yesterday, but I was just super tired yesterday, so I won’t beat myself up too much. My average for the week is still over 10k which I’m ok with.

Steps for 5/6 = 10,095
    5/7 = 9,285

I love Leslie Sansone’s videos as I know many of you do. I did a 10-minute one today right after a Zoom meeting for work before starting my next assignment. I was surprised how fast she got my heart rate up and got me burning calories. I highly recommend her videos especially when you can’t go outside.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    steps May 8th: 6 120
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Jennt817
    Pw: 141
    Cw: 143
    My weight made a big jump after I started doing the hit classes.... we’ll have to see what happens after a few weeks...
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Friday has been a bit rough. I had a bunch of snacks and just barely convinced myself to do my plank workout (but I diiiid do them). Then at dinner time I was planning to have a small portion but I had something more like a slightly larger than normal portion. Calories aren’t too far over my goal thankfully (about 20% over so far- now I need to brush my teeth quick so I don’t crave any more food!). I’m sure tomorrow’s weigh in will be a bit higher than this morning but still a week over week loss.

Get those teeth brushed! Lol. You are doing so welll. I don’t think I could last more than a few seconds in the plank position these days, so congrats on be consistent with those planks.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    I’m sitting on the bench this month in the cheering section, but my weigh in yesterday was a good one. From 174, I was down to 171.8. I’m starting to feel better about things. Today was dreary, and I couldn’t get outside much, but I still figured out ways to get my 10k steps in. Missed it be a few hundred yesterday, but I was just super tired yesterday, so I won’t beat myself up too much. My average for the week is still over 10k which I’m ok with.

Steps for 5/6 = 10,095
    5/7 = 9,285

I love Leslie Sansone’s videos as I know many of you do. I did a 10-minute one today right after a Zoom meeting for work before starting my next assignment. I was surprised how fast she got my heart rate up and got me burning calories. I highly recommend her videos especially when you can’t go outside.

Way to go on the weight. I think I might make a Leslie Sansone one of my workouts for next week to add some variety.
  • Shad0wDancer
    Shad0wDancer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Frdiay weigh in
    Starting weight......279.0
    1st weigh in......279.4
    Steps done ......35000
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    5/8 steps 23203
  • panda4153
    panda4153 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »

Steps for 5/6 = 10,095
    5/7 = 9,285

That sounds like a little more then sitting on the bench, great work!!
  • kerdil08
    kerdil08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

PW: 210.1
    CW: 209.5

Have been having a stressful time recently because trying find a new place to live :#
    Hoping things will calm down and I'll be able to focus more on this process soon. Congrats to everyone on their hard work!
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    May 8th. 6573 steps.
This discussion has been closed.