First vegan victory in the books!

Options
isaacs06
isaacs06 Posts: 75 Member
Hey all!
So I finally got serious about my WFPB way of life. Bought FOK cookbooks (and a few others - Thug Kitchen is a riot!) 6 weeks ago. Here's what's happened since...
1. I finally weighed - down 20.2 lbs
2. One pants size down (and new pants already too big)
3. Easier to wake up in the mornings!
4. Skin looks amazing!
5. My 5yo daughter now asks "Is this healthy" before she eats anything.
6. My knees are so much better I can actually jog a bit on the treadmill :)
7. I feel AMAZING!!
8. My husband is finally coming around and is eating at least one meal a day "my way" and I can tell a difference in him already.

So...with all that said...I really think I've finally found what works for me - and is something I feel I can stick with for life. Stick with it y'all!! We can do this - and it will be AMAZING!!

Replies

• sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Great results - congratulations! I don't use cookbooks much but I laugh at the Thug Kitchen videos.
  • kia_runs
    kia_runs Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    isaacs06 wrote: »
    Hey all!
    So I finally got serious about my WFPB way of life. Bought FOK cookbooks (and a few others - Thug Kitchen is a riot!) 6 weeks ago. Here's what's happened since...
    1. I finally weighed - down 20.2 lbs
    2. One pants size down (and new pants already too big)
    3. Easier to wake up in the mornings!
    4. Skin looks amazing!
    5. My 5yo daughter now asks "Is this healthy" before she eats anything.
    6. My knees are so much better I can actually jog a bit on the treadmill :)
    7. I feel AMAZING!!
    8. My husband is finally coming around and is eating at least one meal a day "my way" and I can tell a difference in him already.

So...with all that said...I really think I've finally found what works for me - and is something I feel I can stick with for life. Stick with it y'all!! We can do this - and it will be AMAZING!!

Awesome! I just bought the FOK cookebook. Looking forward to making some new recipes
  • Pennylite
    Pennylite Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thanks for sharing. 3 1/2 years down the kind I’m doing FOK culinary course & really getting a lot from that too