Lyna‘s OMAD Journal 2020

Options

Replies

• Healthylyna2020
    Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    🤩 thank you guys for the love ❤️ here. It’s a new day right and I am going to make sure I stick to plan today. I have been so down or depressed.i bet I don’t cope well with stress. I have gained 2,4kg back and I am afraid 😱 if I don’t get back on track today I will come out bigger than a whale.
    I love you 😘 all here, you are so inspiring.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day, today is your day. Tomorrow is gone. You have got this!!! Can't wait to see your progress!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you Lyna. I have been eating so much, but today is a new day and I am getting back on track. I have to get back on track or I will be looking at the 170s again. Know that you are not alone and we can do this.
  • Healthylyna2020
    edited April 2020
    Options
    It's been almost 5 weeks since I have been here.
    I feel like I am finally in a good place to work on my nutrition and lifestyle. Although I have not been eating OMAD I have been putting coconut milk in my coffee that helps carried me to dinner time. Teaching my kids at home has been draining and I have been snacking like crazy. I never stop lurking here and all u people motivates me to get back on track. I feel peace now knowing that we are save in the midst of this pandemic. Thanks 🙏🏾 to God.
    We have close to 6000 deaths here in Germany 🇩🇪
    So here is recommitting to day 1 although I had milk already in my coffee I will have one meal a day then from tomorrow I will have warm water with acv and black coffee in the morning. Thanks to each one that checked in . I have been reading always 😘. I want to challenge myself to do 100 days OMAD
    Restarted day 1 OMAD
    CWeight 28th April....86.6kg
    Goal weight.... 78kg at end of 100 days
    I will post body measurements and my macros and my foods here.

Lyna
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me 🙏🏾🙌🏿👍🏿❤️😘🇩🇪
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Hi Lyna, It has been a bit tough for us all in these uncertain times, but we are all here by the grace of God and we can truly do all things through Christ who strengthens us. I will be rooting for you on your 100-day challenge.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    AMEN! and welcome back. You got this!
  • Healthylyna2020
    Options
    Check in day 3 1st May
    Thanks to you both for your words of encouragement.day 2 and 3 were ok not perfect but I think what important now is progress not perfection. I had some little late night snack as I was fixing for hubby.i went over my calories yesterday thanks to some coconut cookies 🍪 I made with the kids. Thank God for a new day today. I am going to clean up my diet .

Day 1..86.6kg
    Day 2 ..85.4kg
    Day 3..85.7kg

Lyna
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me🙏🏾🙌🏿❤️
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Welcome back <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Glad you are back.....You will get back on track and do amazing.....stay strong!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Welcome back Lyna!!!
  • Healthylyna2020
    Options
    Thanks you ladies ❤️
    Day 15 TMAD
    I have been hanging in here but been having 2 meals a day and the scale is moving down again so I wouldn’t say I am committing to 100 days OMAD but TMAD till I can narrow down to one meal a day.i have also started counting my calories accurately eating 1200kcal most days. I am hoping to ease more into fasting when normal life begins. It has been exhausting sitting at home.
    Restart weight
    Day 1...86.6kg
    Day 15..84.5kg
    Onwards downwards now❤️

Lyna
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me 🙏🏾❤️🙌🏿
  • LadyBlanks
    Options
    Lyna, you are progressing well. All we can do is hang in there during this pressing time. Do what you are comfortable doing and stay with it and the numbers will continue to drop.
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Great job on the loss! :+1: Keep up the good work <3
  • Healthylyna2020
    Options
    Day 24 TMAD/100
    Thanks to you all my lovely ladies ❤️for checking on me. I have been on plan but life has still not been back to normal but kids are starting school on Monday . Although infection rates are still higher so we pray for protection out there. I have been counting my calories and eating more clean.
    Weight loss is slow but I will remain consistent.
    Restart Day 1..86.6kg
    Day 15..84.5kg
    Day 24...83.5kg
    1st big goal...80kg

Lyna
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me 🙌🏿❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Nice work babe!!! Excellent steady progress!!!
  • Healthylyna2020
    Options
    Day 3 restart..
    Thanks dear for coming over
    Ok so since 4 days now I quit keto diet and eat balanced diet almost everything included and my cravings are non existent.then I started either 20:4 or 18:6 .it has been working for me since I am still at home.
    So yesterday I had a 500g lactose free yoghurt and banana which placed me exactly @500kcal. I went on a long walk with dh and got more than 10000 steps in. I have not been sleeping so good since I cut back on food.on the positive side I am so happy actually to lose weight after quitting keto. I was dreading the carbs but I am happy with my decision to eat balanced meal now and I don’t have cravings like before.phew I am glad that I could do one fast day. Looking forward to get in another FD today .Since I am still at home I will be heading out shortly for a morning walk

Restart weight 84.9kg
    Day 2: 84kg
    Day 3 :83.6kg
    Day 4:82.9kg

Lyna
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me 💃🏽❤️🙌🏿😘
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    You're doing great and eating a balanced meal vd keto is better because after I quit keto I had a gain, so now I'm just eating lower carb during the week and more carbs on the weekend.

I hope the numbers don't start to increase since school is reopening, stay safe <3

I love your inspirational quote at the end of each of your posts o:)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Good work babe!!! Keep it up!!! <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Keep up the good work :+1:<3
  • Healthylyna2020
    Options
    June 24
    Ok so it’s been 3 weeks since and I have been practicing extended fasting. I am proud of myself for doing 72hours for 4 times in the last 2 weeks and at my lowest weight. I am just happy that OMAD has become easier that I look forward to ADF every other day . Work has still not started so I am going to focus more on my journey.

SW.. March 4th :89.6kg 197.12lbs
    CW..June 24th : 80kg 176lbs
    Total loss 9.6kg (21.12lbs)
    Lyna
    I can do all things through Christ who strengthens ❤️