TRIMSTONES Team Chat - MAY 2020

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Hello Trimstones! You have two new members for June heading your way - @ltopinka84 and @UCGRocks . Show them around, and get them ready for the new month! Thanks :heart:
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not posting yesterday. My phone is in recovery....after I jumped in the pool with my phone in my pocket....and that put me off my game. I'm not sure my phone will survive. I am very sad.

Kmfeig87
    Week 4
    Wed WI
    PW 137.5
    CW 138

Going the wrong way.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    xlnlxlf6mmp9.jpg

A hearty TrimStones WELCOME! to @ltopinka84 , @UCGRocks and @jennifersusanmcdougall !! I am Jessica, one of two captains for our team. The other captain is @mulecanter and together, we hope to help motivate you, try and answer questions and generally just bug you to death while you're here! LOL!

Please take a few minutes and introduce yourselves to the group, let us know a little about what you're hoping to achieve here, both in the short and long term and anything else you'd like us to know. The more we know, the more we can make sure to be a good support for you.

If you're a walking/running/exercise fanatic, feel free to join our Stepper Group. I keep track of those stats on a daily basis and all you need to do is send me an IM or a note in the discussion page, tell me your favorite place to walk/run and give me a daily step goal you hope to achieve. These stats are kept just beneath the same spreadsheet where we track the weights each week. Try to report your steps every few days, as I like to keep up on the tracking...don't like the empty cells on the spreadsheet...yes, I'll admit I'm just a bit picky about that. Don't worry...I'll give you a few days, before I threaten you! Mulecanter is the nice captain...I'm just hear to scare people! LOL :wink:

Again, welcome...you'll find we're a pretty nice little family...glad you're joining us!

Take care,
    Jessica :smile:
  • jugar
    Options
    One more!! (and perhaps more after this!) @jennifersusanmcdougall will be along soon I hope!
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Thanks so much for adding me! I’m a mom of two. My youngest is 8 months old. I’m trying hard to get back to ore-baby weight by the time she turns one! Looking for support and need the accountability. Thanks Jessica and Mulecanter
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I would like to.change my weigh in to Saturday instead of Sunday for the month of June.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    UCGRocks wrote: »
    Hi all! Thanks so much for adding me! I’m a mom of two. My youngest is 8 months old. I’m trying hard to get back to ore-baby weight by the time she turns one! Looking for support and need the accountability. Thanks Jessica and Mulecanter

Welcome! You will love this team! So much support! 😀
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Steps
    5/28: 8,576
  • Jax_Grim
    Jax_Grim Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    5/28 steps - 15,208
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 198.8
    CW 198.1
  • jugar
    Options
    The latest member of the Trimstones will shortly be arriving - welcome to @HaMaSa92 !
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/28 6,890
  • mynacha73
    mynacha73 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    mynacha73 wrote: »
    mynacha73
    Mondays
    PW 198.8
    CW 198.1

@jessicakrall8 - ignore this - it may be Friday in the real world, but I thought it was Monday again. The good news is that I don't have to be bummed about only losing .7 lbs this week. (It's been a tough few days.)
  • Jax_Grim
    Options
    Just got word that my work at home is extended until after independence day weekend. I'm so ready to get back to work.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    Jax_Grim wrote: »
    Just got word that my work at home is extended until after independence day weekend. I'm so ready to get back to work.

@Jax_Grim I'm hoping they'll extend mine...as it stands right now, we're being told Jun 15th, but numbers are still rising in Virginia and after last weekends stupidity by people at local beaches, I look for the crap to hit the fans around Jun 10th. It's too soon, science says it's too soon and people will suffer...just amazingly sad that people can't use common sense. I feel ya though...be safe Jax!
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    @Jax_Grim I'm with you on that. Apparently we're not going back to the office until September. ☹
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/24 = 3,408
    5/25 = 2,504
    5/26 = 6,165
    5/27 = 1,757
    5/28 = 9,973

The offical stay home order lifted, curfew now in place due to riots and looting in Minneapolis and St. Paul. We had to leave work early yesterday and barricade the store as best as possible because of the threats and the store will close early all weekend. No trouble yet in my area luckily, fingers crossed my parents neighborhood stays safe.
  • Jax_Grim
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 I know what you mean. I live in Georgia and the beaches have stayed open through most of this. My biggest problem is everyone is stuck in this house. We have 7 people and 4 dogs in a small house. It makes it so hard to work somedays.

• vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    Pw 216
    Cw216
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Steps
    5/29: 11,194