May 29 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @juliemouse83 I'll add you to the Winner's Circle list. I too pray that you are not infected nor affected by the close calls today.
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes: 30-minute strength, 45-minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    exercised - check, logged every bite - check, stayed under calorie...yes and no... too many carbs, not enough protein...
    Doing a socially distant walk-a-thon for our church's food pantry tomorrow...and have zumba before that...so should be a good day of activity.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Juliemouse - So sorry for your possible exposure. I will be praying for you. Your insight cements my position on being diligent with mask and wearing glasses in higher traffic areas... Unfortunately - my inlaws were at a funeral yesterday and they came over today. We all wore masks...but you know... it's possible that they were exposed. Hoping we both find that we are just fine after a couple of weeks.
    28 May: yes to all. On my feet for hours (15k+ steps), logged all and well under goal.

29 May: almost 1.5 hours of walking the facility and lifting cylinders. Logged everything and came in under goal.
    I believe I was exposed this morning two ways; one was handling 2 covid dirty O2 tanks in a clean supply room. (They weren’t supposed to be there) While wiping them down with industrial strength wipes, my pants brushed against one of the uncleaned tanks.

Then, while trying to get off the unit, there was a positive patient on a bed blocking 2/3 of the elevators. His medical team all had N95’s and PPE on, and all I had was my paper mask. I brushed against the bedding getting onto the elevator. 🤦🏼‍♀️ plus, patient facing requires an N95 and eye protection.

Ran to the laundry to get a fresh set of scrubs and bagged the ones I was wearing, disinfected everything and prayed really hard. That anti area is very small and that bed took up much of the space.

I will be monitoring symptoms for the next two weeks and definitely won’t be visiting my mom for a while longer.

Also, I plan on being in the Winner’s Circle. I have 2 passes remaining and no plan to use them.

• callaferguson
    callaferguson Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Logged food/drinks: yes
    =< Calories: no
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    May 29

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk - yürüyüş ( this is for you @Chinkiri :) )
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @Hulya_79 60 dakika! Cok iyi!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, a 70 minute walk at sunset in the nearby national park. This was a rest day for me.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, barely
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Passes 2/3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS Good going about the walk and change of mindset

@juliemouse83 I'll pray for you, too.

@Craigo3154 Thanks for that video

@oldDogBiking I often walk on blacktop in the national park near my house, because of the ticks. There's light traffic, but most of it's slow moving. Stay safe. Your climbs and numbers are an inspiration.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    I am out of the Winner's Circle, but I still woke up this morning wondering if I was going to get my walk in without getting rained on. I never once thought about not doing it, even though it doesn't matter now for the WC. In the past, I would have completely sabotaged the remainder of the month, planning then on "starting again" on the 1st.

THAT sums up nicely the whole point / strategy behind UAC - internal reset of auto-responses .... The Winners Circle is just the extra external goal.
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello all!
    I forgot to post for May 29
    All is good and on track
    Yes X3 to all the parameters.
    Have a great day tomorrow!

1 pass left!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member