JUNE MONTHLY CHALLENGE

Options
chinatowninchina
chinatowninchina Posts: 1,279 Member
Hope everyone is staying safe and well.

I guess weight doesn't exactly matter at this time but staying as healthy as you can does. For many of us Keto helps us feel good and that can't be a disadvantage at the moment.

Feel very welcome to join, we usually post our weigh Sundays and use the 'Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet' also in 'Announcements' to track weight.

You can post your weight here and also in the Keto Monthly Challenge Spreadsheet which Stormy updates. If you want to post comments etc please use this thread rather than the Spreadsheet.

We use this thread to encourage each other and to add our weight as well.

JUNE 2020

Sunday 6/7
Sunday 6/14
Sunday 6/21
Sunday 6/28

Good luck and stay safe everyone

Replies

• abardin87
    abardin87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I’m starting a new job this month and have to give up my hot yoga habit, but I’m hoping to replace it with rowing. Here’s to losing weight and staying healthy!

JUNE 2020

Sunday 6/7
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    JUNE 2020

Finally Summer days!

Sunday 6/7
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    JUNE 2020
    This is exactly what ive been looking for, a keto group like this that does monthly challenges🙂

Sunday 6/7
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @miz_pyyn welcome!
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hi me too, definitely what I need, keto newbie here - 2nd week in & it’s going good so far 😀 I maintained & lost weight last week which was win win. Was weighing in a Monday but Sunday works good too👍🏻

Sunday 6/7
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28
  • vivmiller08
    vivmiller08 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello and happy June to you all! Looks like I'm being 'furred' for a while longer - makes keto easier for me tbh. Knees better this month having lost a wee bit of weight - back out walking & SUP. Midge gel at the ready!

Sunday 6/7
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    welcome to everyone and good luck in June!
  • defygravitywithshae
    defygravitywithshae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! A little late to the June game, but...I am starting keto. I believe I am finally ready for it!!

I just wanted to introduce myself ☺️

I'm Shannon, 31 years old! I work full time in an emergency department as a tech and nurse intern. I'm also in nursing school full time and will graduate this December.

I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we have two cats. One of them is undergoing chemo and he keeps us very busy with twice a week vet appointments.

I've always been overweight since my teens and have actively tried to lose weight since I was 16!! I've never been successful as I just don't stick with it. Millions of fad diets later and I've ruined my gut health and probably my metabolism.

I'm still determined to live my best life and to me that means getting off the sidelines of my own life. I want to be able to travel the world and be active with my husband. Whether that is biking, backpacking or walking on a beach.

Right now it's difficult to go up a flight of stairs or even tie my shoes sometimes. That is not how I want to live.

I'm a store positive person and thrive off of motivational texts and messages from others as we conquer this next challenge!!

Let's go!

Weigh In's:

Highest Weight - 275

June 7th:
    June 14th:
    June 21st:
    June 28th:
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    @defygravitywithshae @ceeloou52 Welcome to the monthly Challenge and good luck this week! It does work so stick in there and the important thing to remember is that we all fall off the wagon at times but it's the climbing back on that matters!
  • chinatowninchina
    Options
    Well last Sunday I'd managed to go up a pound from the previous week so I'm more than happy to say I've lost that pound and a little more.

Sunday 6/7. 154.2 (-1.6)
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28

Happy Sunday everyone and hope all well with you all where ever you are.
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday keto friends, I hope you are all well.
    Nearing the end of week 2 for me and I maintained diet & lost

Sunday 6/7 - 74kg / 163lbs (-2.5lbs)
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28
    Yeahhh😁
  • stormywxs288
    stormywxs288 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Not starting off June like I wanted. My activity is picking up as the pandemic restrictions are loosening up or being ignored in my area. With my increased activity, my appetite and the opportunity to deviate from a keto clean diet increase. A few bad choices have me gaining a pound this first weigh-in of June.

The good news is, I love the spring. I feel better than I have health wise for a long time. I’m ready to spring into action with renewed vigor. I’ll try to focus on keeping keto clean while increasing my activity level the rest of this spring.

n9hHm8.png
  • Myrauh
    Myrauh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a little new so it might take me some time to get the hand of this. Benn struggling to lose weight and it is really hurting my body. Wanting to lose about 20 pound by August.
  • valleygirl74
    valleygirl74 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Sunday 6/7 203
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28
  • Myrauh
    Myrauh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sunday 6/7
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28
  • vivmiller08
    vivmiller08 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! Lovely sunny day in Glasgow, making up for only losing 1lb this week.

Sunday 6/7 - 193, down 1lb.
    Sunday 6/14
    Sunday 6/21
    Sunday 6/28

Onwards and downwards!
  • Sarag78
    Sarag78 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi friends!!!!

SW(6/1/20): 252.8

Sunday 6/07: 250.0 (-2.8)
    Sunday 6/14