Mighty (not munchy) May - accountability thread

1234568»

Replies

• Cora0477
    Cora0477 Posts: 326 Member
    Congratulations @RobinAlex666 !
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    @SummerSkier we have a lot of hobbies in common. :) I love to water ski, but don't have a boat right now, so it is mostly dreams of skiing for me.

I love the horse in your profile picture! He is gorgeous. I ride myself, but because of COVID, I have been unable to see the horse that I am partial leasing in a very long time. I miss him! Give your boy an extra hug for me!

Last month went really well for me. I fell off track this weekend, but I am excited to start again in march. I think what really helped me was thinking about total calories in in a week, rather than how many calories I am eating each day. If I eat over my goal one day, I can eat less the next day and it all balances out. Or in my case, I will eat less during the week to give myself room for some White Claws on the weekend. :)
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,780 Member
    @guitargirl55 i will have to friend you! LOL. Join us in the June thread please. We are going to KILL it this month.
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    edited June 2020
    Need to post this to close my May... 😊

35yo, 166 cm
    Maintenance weight range= 52-54 kg
    CW= 53.5 (as of 5/3/20)
    BF%= 20-22

Goals for May: [week 5/25-31]
    - Follow through the workout plan ✅
    - Decrease sugar intake ⭕️ (so glad there’s only 5 pieces of Oreos left and none of us was eager to eat them 😂)
    - Increase protein especially during breakfast ✅
    - Devote time in stretch/yoga sessions 🤭 (only mini sessions of stretching after each workout)

Thank you May and here we go June! 😊

iwvm08set9my.jpeg