June 4

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234 after you stopped and took out your aggression on the little white ball, was it a good day?
    Hope so!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234 after you stopped and took out your aggression on the little white ball, was it a good day?
    Hope so!

It most definitely was! That poor ball never stood a chance.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Hope so!

Shame, poor defenceless ball. Imagine if sport involved balls that had their own mind and could react and move on their own. It would add such a different dynamic
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    Hope so!

Shame, poor defenceless ball. Imagine if sport involved balls that had their own mind and could react and move on their own. It would add such a different dynamic

I am a big enough person to admit that I am a horrible golfer. I now have a new excuse — how can I be expected to play well when the golf balls are telling me off while zig-zagging across the fairways?
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @readyornot1234 Many years ago, while on an expense paid vacation in Sanibel Island, my partners signed me up for golfing lessons. On the third lesson, the golf pro had to leap for cover after one of my errant attempts to tee off.
    After she regained her composure, she graciously recommended that I consider a different sport. I thanked her and told her that I already had a different sport and fortunately, my horses were very unwelcome on a golf course. She sighed with relief. I paid her a generous tip and have never touched a golf club since.
  • Dory_42
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D Thanks for the laughs @RangerRickL and @readyornot1234
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    @RangerRickL - that’s me and dancing. I tried to take lessons. After 2 lessons of the instructor tut tutting and sighing in exasperation when I knocked a table over (not to mention the terrified look in my partners eyes), I thought I might not actually be channeling Ginger Rogers.
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    :D:D:D:D:D Thanks for the laughs @RangerRickL and @readyornot1234

It has been fun.
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Exercise : 30 minute walk
    Calories : under budget
    Tracking : yes
  • Dory_42
    Options
    @RangerRickL - that’s me and dancing. I tried to take lessons. After 2 lessons of the instructor tut tutting and sighing in exasperation when I knocked a table over (not to mention the terrified look in my partners eyes), I thought I might not actually be channeling Ginger Rogers.
    I think my Jiu Jitsu coach sometimes thinks that about me! I'm super clumsy but have found that with time the sport definitely improved my body awareness. Of course being out of training for 15 months means I've lost lots of that and need to develop it again.
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    I think my Jiu Jitsu coach sometimes thinks that about me! I'm super clumsy but have found that with time the sport definitely improved my body awareness. Of course being out of training for 15 months means I've lost lots of that and need to develop it again.

Goodness - we should never be allowed in a room together! At least not until we take some time to get a handle on it. I’m like a bull in a china shop. What I lack for in grace I make up for with momentum.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @readyornot1234 and @Dory_42 Maybe Ready's dancing and Dory's jiu jitsu are different versions of the same activity. You two may dance well together.
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    @RangerRickL and @Dory_42 - I feel a tic toc thing coming on - I just have no idea what that is.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    MFP needs an "lol" button!!
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    MFP needs an "lol" button!!

So true!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @HASWLRS Thanks! That is the first time anyone has said that. We should laugh together more often!
    Your friend,
    Rick