• kimikats
    kimikats Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    30 min Step cardio
    25 min Tae bo

Calorie Budget: Yes

Tracking: Yes

Not bad for going out to eat for the first time in months!
  • signing_megs
    signing_megs Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, and then some! SUP for 2 hrs, Walking game of golf for nearly 2hrs.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, with plenary left overs.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    7th June
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minutes walking
    Calories: Yes, stayed under
    Tracking: Yes, logged everything
  • thelovelyjesse
    thelovelyjesse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Excerise? Yes B) 25 mins of walking, 10 mins of yoga

Budgeted? Yes B)

Track? Yes B)

Rings? Yes B)

Water? Yes B)
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    So first pass day today. Two left.

I spent about 3 hours hiking with my sisters and will do stronglifts later so lots of exercise

But I didn't count calories - we had a big picnic and I did lots of grazing. My phone wasn't connecting to the Internet so I wasn't able to use it whilst eating and it was lots of little bits and I can't remember how many bits of different things I had etc so I just put it down as a big buffet and estimated it high on my diary. But no I didn't track properly.

When I am out and about or in situations where it's more fun to enjoy the company I take a picture of the before and after plate of my meals. I put my hand in the picture so I can guage the portions I've eaten.

That's a great idea!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @WMEJA 🎂🎉🎈
    Exercise yes 20 min quigong, 20 min yoga for neck and shoulder pain, sudden change in weather affecting me but hey ho... 120 min hiking along the Angles way uk, walked around the stunning town of Beccles uk, Swan had her cygnets
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    WMEJA wrote: »
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    I need to use a pass
    Not making excuses but, it is my birthday today and...I might have gone a little over my calories...

Happy belated birthday to you!
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    June 7

Exercise: Yes, 2 hours cooking for the week (to build my tomorrow :)@RangerRickL ) and plus 30 mins slow walk. Here is a photo of the city's view from yesterday's walk.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

I am leaving links here for the recipes of dishes I cooked yesterday, it might be some ideas for who wants to try new things. Some links are in English and some are in Turkish but we have google translator :smile:

https://jalesturkishdelights.com/etli-nohut/
    https://ye-mek.net/tarif/bulgurlu-ispanak-yemegi
    https://ye-mek.net/tarif/kiymali-taze-fasulye
    https://ye-mek.net/tarif/kabak-tarator
    http://www.turkeysforlife.com/2017/09/red-lentil-soup-recipe.html
    lnbgzorzb61s.jpeg
  • srufus
    srufus Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Got back on track after pass day.
    Yes X3
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. It was a good day.

I missed posting Saturday the 6th. It was a pass day, I ate well and recorded the food but no exercise. I am back on track now.
  • asmism
    asmism Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    7 June Today was a very fun day full of spontaneity and fun... and getting outside to enjoy the great weather... and also enjoying a wee bit too much ice cream to stay within my goal for the day.
    Exercise 20+ minutes? :smile:
    Stay within calorie budget? :no_mouth:
    Track food/beverages? :sweat_smile:
    PDs = 2/3 left
  • russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I took 2 one-hour long walks in the park.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, just barely, due to some unexpected beers :smiley:
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Chinkiri
    Options
    @Hulya_79 Thank you for those links. Lentil soups are a favourite in my house, and so are chickpeas! I didn't see any Istanbul landmarks on your photo; whereabouts are you in relationship to the Bosphorus?
  • Chinkiri
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes. It was a good day.

I missed posting Saturday the 6th. It was a pass day, I ate well and recorded the food but no exercise. I am back on track now.

Glad you seem to be feeling better!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Catch-up entry - short and to the point ....

Days goals met: 5
    Pass days used: 2

Didn't log for two days (didn't even sign on the MPF yesterday for the first time in over 3 months!) The exercise calories via the exercise bike were plenty high enough to keep in the calorie plan zone (Sunday for sure / Saturday ... probably ?)

The home breadmaker raisin bread loaf turned out perfectly ... albeit molecularity unstable ... evaporated quickly .... somehow bypassing the digital scale on the way out of this dimension ...
  • Chinkiri
    Options
    @fatbambi2017 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles_Way Great walk! My kids went to school around there and my daughter-in-law's grandmother lives in Thetford. I love the area!
    Happy Belated Birthday @WMEJA! Glad you had a good day!
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,571 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yep! 50 minutes of cardio and abs. Then 100+ minutes of walking the pup.

Under calories: Yep!

Tracked: Yep!
    I hung out with some friends for the first time in-person since February/March and it was so wonderful to see them in-person. I planned to only have one beer while I hung out with them, so I only brought one with me, and a quick fruit salad to snack on instead of the salty chips and dip they had available.

All in all, it was a great time seeing people again and being mindful of enjoying food and drink in moderation.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
    Put in an extra long walk of ten miles. Felt good to be able to do that since I am mostly confined to the home.
  • slimtastesbetter
    slimtastesbetter Posts: 7,996 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walked for 20 minutes (today I will run)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

One week since I started the challenge and I am down 3.5 lbs! Of course most of that was binge weight, that's why it's such a large amount. It feels good to be back in control of my eating, thank you UAC!

Babs
    5'3"
    June 1 start weight - 141.6
    Current weight - 138.1
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yes x3

Happy birthday, @WMEJA Hope you had a great one!

@Hulya_79 Thanks for sharing that gorgeous night photo, plus the recipes. Lentil soup is my favorite and a staple in my life -- will have to try the recipe.