Steps
    S - 8,443
    M - 12,157
    T - 10,029
    W- 10,613
    T - 12,189
    F - 10,843
    S - 13,152

Looks like everyone’s got great steps this week! GREAT JOB!!!! I’m going to have to step it up to keep up! Y’all might be motivating me to start walking again!

@lennoncpa love the pic of Sonny and your son. It looks like you all had a great time!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    a1ulau1evrk2.gif

Week 2 Step Challenge Winners

1. @JillyBT - 116,976 steps
    2. @brown6267 - 90,882 steps
    3. @bburrer30 - 89,586 steps

Together, 8 steppers had 595,885 steps in week 2!

Congratulations!!

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    podperson1 wrote: »
    @CassieGetsFit2013 - aww hun, I know it seems so disheartening but am sure it's just a blip. Did you have anything in particular yesterday that could have caused a spike? For example, I overate on pizza on Tuesday, weighed on Wed morning and I had gone up 4lbs overnight!! Obviously it's impossible to gain 4lbs of fat in one day but high sodium foods make me shoot up. Tried to drink lots of water all day and on Thurs it went back down again. Super frustrating but just try and stick with it x

I don't know, Saturday night I had a salad with ranch dressing, but I didn't drench it. I have some Vegetsrian beefless tips on the side with a few mushrooms. It just doesn't make sense to me. 🤦‍♀️ One day during the week, I did have ice cream, but I made sure to fit it in my calories so I'm just not sure...I'll do good this week and see what my next weigh in is, but if I was 200.2 and now 206, when I weigh in, if I only go down 1lb or something, I'm going to be so upset still! 😥 I keep thinking maybe TOM is coning because today I've had really bad lower back pain and a little in my left hip, but idk if that would cause it to fluctuate with 6lbs! Grrrr! So frustrating!

• CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia Thank you, I am trying to do better, but things keep knocking me down! I keep getting back up though, but each time I get knocked down again and again, it's getting harder to get back up. 😥 I'm not sure if I should weigh in again in 3 or 4 days or if I should just wait tol next Sunday...I'm gonna be SO upset if I weigh in next Sunday and only lose 1lb or something...I felt like I worked hard to get to 200.2 and now it just practically blew out the window like it never even happened. I'm never gonna lose this weight and get to where I need and want to be! 🤦‍♀️😭
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 I’m so sorry and that is super frustrating and I would cry and cry. All the advice of the group is great. I doubt it was the ice cream, could be sodium, and could be a blip. Don’t be afraid of the scale midweek. Since, @GingerPwr talked about weighing daily to see the fluctuations in a week, I’ve been doing it. I never did that before and I’m not even sure where I learned it. Now, I’m not afraid when a big jump happens because I can see it roll along going up and down through the week. It’s a little like a slot machine and who knows what it will say on weigh-in day. I also discovered on my Fitbit that there is an average weekly weight. I think you have a Fitbit. If you enter your weight every day and sync it to your Fitbit, maybe you can review that stat. It makes me feel better through the ups and downs. Chin up, Cassie. All things considered, you are doing great!
  • bburrer30
    bburrer30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    podperson1 wrote: »
    @bburrer30 - that looks like a beautiful spot. I'm intrigued by the 'nature megaphone' - where I used to live they had a sculpture on the top of a hill called The Singing Ringing Tree that sounds like it might be similar, when they wind blows through it it makes music.

The nature megaphone is a megaphone that you can enjoy the forest. You can sit in the megaphone and it will amplify the sounds of the forest so you can sit and enjoy nature. It was alot of fun . I think your sculpture sounds really neat .
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Sunday
    Food good
    Water good
    Walk 20
    Yoga 30
    Sleep 8 hours
    To Do list-check!

I spent time yesterday looking at my “level 10” life. 12 areas that I assess on a scale of 1-10. If I’m not at a 10 I think about what I would need to do differently. It’s enlightening. The marks yesterday are the highest I have had in the 3 years that I have been doing this. Romance is still lower than I want. Trying to figure out how to factor in more date time. It’s a journey. Towards evening I wanted to stop but I kept working my list. Sewed my first mask, studied a recipe book, wrote and email to blogger to trouble shoot my sourdough starter and played Yahtzee’s with the old folks. Balanced complete wonderful day! Asleep before 9.
    Have a great week everyone!
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    06/14 steps 9846
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    Username: jedaschultz
    Week: 3
    Weight in day: Monday
    Previous weight:201.2
    Current weight: 202.8
  • podperson1
    podperson1 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

@GingerPwr - love the Monday motivation, I may still be a potato but at least I can be a magnificent one :D

@Mrsbell8well - that sounds an interesting exercise, can I ask what your areas are?

@sleepymom5 - enjoy your time at the shore. How wonderful that Jim is doing so well - planning for a marathon is really inspiring!

Weigh in
    username - podperson1
    Week - 3
    PW - 181.8
    CW - 180.4

Soooo close to the 170s! Will get there eventually. Still nothing back from work so no idea whether I'm supposed to show up tomorrow or not. Need to get some cleaning done but feeling rather unmotivated lol.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,316 Member
    Options
    GingerPwr wrote: »
    Happy Monday Fam!

It's nice and cool this morning, so I'm about to head out for a walk. Yes, I'm wearing pants. Coffee later, lol!

s7uttkkshzxe.jpg

I just visited the site this came from. It is very cool!
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Weekend check in

Saturday
    Food: 16:8 IF. Didn't plan or log so not the best day food wise
    Water: OK, could be better
    Steps & exercise: 12,839 steps; 45 minute dog walk

Sunday
    Food: Scheduled non fasting day. Ate waaaaay too much bacon :neutral: but dinner was pretty healthy.
    Water: Should have been better in light of my bacon bonanza
    Steps & Exercise: 10,737 steps, 30 minute dog walk

We didn't lose power on Saturday like I feared but we had 40 MPH winds. My poor plants now have an eastward lean. Rainy, windy weekend and rain is predicted for the start of the week. I actually didn't think I would get any exercise in on Sunday so I guess I did pretty good. I know I need to make a plan for the week but I feel so unmotivated and uninspired. I'm so cranky but I don't know why... maybe our crappy weather has something to do with it. Off to take the dogs out for a hike before the next rain shower and then I will catch up on posts. Maybe the fresh air will bring an attitude adjustment.
This discussion has been closed.