Turbo Fire Fire 30 and stretch 10 classes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • wishfuljune
    wishfuljune Posts: 2,575 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep! 88 minutes of walking the pup.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No. Pass Day #2

Usually the few days before TMOM for me, I am constantly hungry. I did fairly well in my eating choices for today and limiting my snacking, but I still went over in calories.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? I did, yes!

• cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    I ate a lot but had a ton of exercise calories with 17k steps plus 25 min arm and leg workout. Dropped off 6 more student gift bags which was where the extra amount of walking came from.

I'm not a pet person-- too much responsibility for me :)
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,394 Member
    Options
    NEARLY took a pass day (on not logging part) rather than figure out what my "assembled at home" pizza would cost .... then took another look at the (pre-exercise, even!) figures for the day and realized that even if I put in a commercial equivalent (at way bigger size than I actually ate) I would STILL wouldn't touch the exercise calories ... so a YES on all counts!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? more than 30 fitbit active minutes (which is more than my actual total walking)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Didn't even touch exercise calories
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? OVER-estimated (on purpose) yet still under.

Days goals met: 10
    Pass days used: 2 (unintentional - "Raisin Bread Incident")
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @jilliebean86 That is a new idea to me. We have one cat, Pixel, who we call the panther. He has been with us for 10 years here on the farm. In the winter, he lives in our garage, but in the summer, he is either in the barn or out hunting.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    @jilliebean86 and @RangerRickL if I tried that it would not be a peaceful walk as my cat would yowl loudly the entire time. When he was young I kept him indoors for the first few months I had him because I lived on a farm and wanted him to adapt to the environment slowly. I used to take him for walks on a lead but it was always up to him where we went, he would not follow me at all. He still uses the lead for vet visits which has been a saving grace. He is very aware of stranger danger and freaked out when a bunch of noisy kids came I while I was paying. Thanks to the lead he didn't run out the door!
  • russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - Yes, a 70-minute swim. It was lovely.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes, under budget.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - Yes.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    June 12
    Exercise? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Yes
  • thelovelyjesse
    thelovelyjesse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes B)

Budgeted? Yes B)