June 15 Sign In

Options

Replies

• russaliak2313
    russaliak2313 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - Yes, around 50 minutes of cycling.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes, barely under budget.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - Yes.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL - my thoughts are with you and your family. Your father has a loving and caring family.
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yes*three
  • lexabeep
    lexabeep Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I’m really sorry to ready about your father Rick. My condolences to you and your entire family.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,415 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - Yes, fitbit-registered 37 active minutes and a total of 18,530 steps (won't be seeing THAT big a number allll the time! )
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - Yes, more exercise calories available than I would have a CLUE how to use up! But ate full meals today
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - Yes.

Days goals met: 13
    Pass days used: 2 (unintentional)
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    June 15

Exercise: Yes, 55 min walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: yes

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,036 Member
    Options
    NSV: I’m not overeating even though I’m in the medical of some scary medical tests.

I’m also maintaining with ease for the first time in my life. I feel this is habit related! My hunch was eating out of as making it more difficult & I’ve now proved that IS the case. The cravings to eat out still appear, but we don’t eat out due to COVID. Hopefully I can still not eat out as COVID disappears.

Wow, a disagree in UAC when all my statements were personal reflections. Not what I expect. What is right for me might not be what you want to do, but we each get to design our own methods. Hopefully, it was just an accidental click.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yeah the disagree button is farthest to the right so is the easiest to accidentally click when scrolling. Which is unfortunate.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Forgot to add nsv's, arms getting toned, summer wardrobe still fits, feeling healthy
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @readyornot1234 awesome news! Congrats! :)

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

Wow, a disagree in UAC when all my statements were personal reflections. Not what I expect. What is right for me might not be what you want to do, but we each get to design our own methods. Hopefully, it was just an accidental click.

@MadisonMolly2017, it has to be an accident. I had one in another group last month, attached to my introduction after someone had welcomed me to the group. I initially took it as though someone didn't think my joining the group was a good thing. I thought about how I might respond. Good thing I waited on it, because the disagree disappeared and became a like. The inadvertent culprit noticed their error and fixed it. But it does take you back at first sight, doesn't it!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@MadisonMolly2017, it has to be an accident. I had one in another group last month, attached to my introduction after someone had welcomed me to the group. I initially took it as though someone didn't think my joining the group was a good thing. I thought about how I might respond. Good thing I waited on it, because the disagree disappeared and became a like. The inadvertent culprit noticed their error and fixed it. But it does take you back at first sight, doesn't it!

Yes, was just a snafu. So here's,s the thing. I too have seen diagrees that didnt make sense..not that they would. The disagree is on the right side which is the one I scroll to read posts. I have thought how easy it would be to hit it accidentally. All of my friends here are just that friends no disagrees from me.... I'm just glad to be here😉
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

@MadisonMolly2017
    A thousand apologies🥺😳😥. It was me that disagreed. I went back and changed it to insightful. See post above. Mystery solved. I'm sure that has happened to others. I really enjoy all of your posts. So embarrassing
  • thelovelyjesse
    thelovelyjesse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes B) two fifteen minute walks and thirty minutes of yard work.

Budgeted? Yes B)

Track? Yes B)

Rings? Yes B)

Water? Why do I keep having this as a goal? I swear.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017
    A thousand apologies🥺😳😥. It was me that disagreed. I went back and changed it to insightful. See post above. Mystery solved. I'm sure that has happened to others. I really enjoy all of your posts. So embarrassing

Oh my gosh @windowqueen2003 !!!!
    Thank you💕 UAC is my Safe Haven on MFP. Normally I would not have said anything - you are SO awesome!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    June 15
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    15th June
    Another Pass day I fear. Just about got my 20 minutes exercise in, probably stayed under calories, but got lost in the tracking.
    My NSV is that I manage to bounce back from difficult days and that I am still on here!
    Also, I am almost enjoying regular exercise nowadays.