Looking for MFP Vegan friends!

Options
Please add me if you are vegan and looking for mfp friends :) I am new here and would love to have some fellow vegans on my feed

Replies

• annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am new to this group too ...let's pal up
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have tried to send a friend request but it keep popping up with ...unknown username.
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    me too, says user not found
    I'll add you now Annie
  • Pennylite
    Pennylite Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I’ve been plant based vegan since Nov 2017 & have never felt better. Please add me if you are vegan & looking for MFP friends
  • Pennylite
    Pennylite Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It’s great you have taken the first steps on your vegan journey
  • LisaVeganBHScNutrition
    Options
    Feel free to add me peppercorn and the rest of you x I've been vegan for 11 years x
  • otaylor6464
    otaylor6464 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! Vegan for 7 years here. Feel free to add me :)
  • bethan0mae
    bethan0mae Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Vegan for a year as of next week! Please feel free to add me! ☺️
  • RaisedToRamble
    RaisedToRamble Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I've just joined the vegan group. :) I am so happy it's here. I have been vegan since 2014. Add me if you all would like another vegan friend. ;)
  • cardiaclearner
    cardiaclearner Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I would like to to connect to other plant based eaters too.
    Have been a whole food plant based eater for almost a year & loving it.
    Feel free to add me . 😀
    Happy to exchange tips or recipes.

• labrancherenee
    labrancherenee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Plant-based on and off for a few years, 100% for the past 2 weeks and feel so much better!
  • keviwan
    keviwan Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I'm Kevin. I'm 100% Vegan since Jan 2, 2018, pescatarian for 2.5 yrs before that. For me it's an animal thing, torturing and killing animals for my tastebuds became unconscionable for me. I am primarily whole food oriented. New favorite store is local Farmer's Market (carrborofarmersmarket.com). Still love interesting and delicious recipes. I'm enjoying The Buddhist Chef and Vegan for Everyone cookbooks and other random recipes. Feel free to friend me, I'd like that.
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for Vegan MFP friends!
  • Ghanima1
    Ghanima1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am fixing my dietary habits and a full vegan now! Just gave away the last of my non-veg stuff to a friend. I’d love some vegan pals to talk to and stay in alignment with my values with ❤️
  • racemuis79
    racemuis79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    slowly but surely making the transition to a wfpb lifestyle and thereby lost 3.8 kilos in the first month. Been away from MFP for a while but definitely looking for like minded people to motivate and inspire each other
  • deeshiloh
    deeshiloh Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone in this group can feel free to add me! Just let me know you're from this group.
  • mlfanucci
    mlfanucci Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm looking for some vegan friends to keep me motivated and populate my MFP feed since it's pretty empty. Height: 5'3" SW: 177lbs CW: 137 GW: 128 Vegan 6 years. In it for the animals!
  • Kita328
    Kita328 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    mlfanucci wrote: »
    Hey there! I'm looking for some vegan friends to keep me motivated and populate my MFP feed since it's pretty empty. Height: 5'3" SW: 177lbs CW: 137 GW: 128 Vegan 6 years. In it for the animals!

We have similar goals and lifestyle. I have sent you a friend request.