• ccrdragon
    ccrdragon Posts: 3,365 Member
    Options
    baconslave wrote: »
    ccrdragon wrote: »
    6/16:
    Steps -> 4000 steps
    Movement -> moved every hour during work
    Exercise -> yard work, 30 push-ups and 25 squats, plus getting the bikes in shape for riding
    Food -> calories on point, protein 145g, 21 net carbs

Other good news is I went for my first bike ride in years this morning, did 40 minutes on the local bike path!

Fun!
    I've finally got my youngest riding a bike without training wheels (he had a vision delay that required neurorehabilitative therapy.) Now we can finally go on the local 15 mile bike trail sometime this summer. Twill be epic!

Hooray!!!

My wife and I got our daughter riding early and she usually rides with me. She got my competitive nature, so she is great for pushing me on the rides. When my wife rides with us, we have to seriously cut back on our 'push', because the wife prefers a more relaxed ride (my daughter and I both like speed and the wind whipping past us!).
  • baconslave
    baconslave Posts: 6,948 Member
    Options
    6/17:
    on-plan :+1:
    exercise: :-1: The universe conspired against me. Super busy day. Then Dad got his new cell and couldn't figure out how to activate it and update it and all that jazz. That took up all my workout time. After dinner, I was just too tired. I'll have to make sure I workout this weekend to cover missing the workout today.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/17:
    Steps -> 3600 (don't know if the bike ride affected this or not)
    Food -> calories on point, protein 150g, carbs 33 net
    Exercise -> 40 minute bike ride to start the day
  • taylok23
    taylok23 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    6/17:
    Water was just okay yesterday. I could have had more.
    Calories/ macros: I was a wee bit over on calories that I’m not concerned with but macros were a bit higher due to picking up salad for dinner rather than cooking at home due to appointments late in the day. I did eat a few handfuls of popcorn which I don’t normally eat but I was under 80g total for the day. Things could be worse!
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    6/17 - swore I put my update in for yesterday - but it seems to have disappeared or I never posted... LOL

Squat - 5x5 - 105lbs
    Bench - 5x5 -70 lbs (went back 5lbs, lifting with a different group and not as much rest time between sets? Maybe I was getting too much help from the other group?)
    barbell Row - 5x5 80lbs

Steps - 7073 - walked to the gym and back, but had awful shoes on all day. Could have made the 10K if I'd walked more during the work day.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    6/17 Check in:

1. Mini Break workouts (10 min x 4, 5 times) ✔
    2. Eat low carb ✔
    3. Limit drinks to weekends ✔
    4. Close all 3 rings on Apple Watch (stand, move, exercise) daily ✔
    5. Stress Less...X

can't seem to get out of this FUNK. Don't know why I feel so depressed all the time.
    The only time I feel good is when working out.
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/17 Check in:

1. Mini Break workouts (10 min x 4, 5 times) ✔
    2. Eat low carb ✔
    3. Limit drinks to weekends ✔
    4. Close all 3 rings on Apple Watch (stand, move, exercise) daily ✔
    5. Stress Less...X

can't seem to get out of this FUNK. Don't know why I feel so depressed all the time.
    The only time I feel good is when working out.

I know for me it's been raining for days so the coolness and darkness is killing me. To say nothing of the condition of the world and the changes in our lives right now...that's not funk-inducing at all. :neutral: Try to be gentle with yourself and find something fun or relaxing to do for a little while to lift your spirits if you can.
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/18:
    I’ve been in a bit of a funk lately too with the state of the world right now. I definitely think it has affected my WOE.
    Water for the day: not as good as normal- need to increase today.
    Calories/macros: I ate more at maintenance and carbs were just under 50g total but they could be lower. Keep on keeping on I guess!
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/18 - rest day!
    Steps -> 2000 steps
    Food -> calories on point, carbs 32 net, protein 153g
    Exercise -> rest day so no deliberate exercise

Got a second bike ride for the week this morning with my daughter this time - 41 minutes at a relaxed pace (her first time riding in several years).
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/18:
    exercise: :+1: 1hr of strength
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    New challenge for me:

To work out how to use the 'hoola-hoop' that is leaning dustily against my bookcase and make it more than just a puzzling back-drop for online-meetings :)
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/19:
    Steps -> 2700
    Food -> calories good, carbs 32 net
    Movement -> moved every hour at work
    Exercise -> 40 minute bike ride with my daughter
    6/20:
    Steps -> 6200
    Food -> calories low, carbs 43 net
    Exercise -> rainy day but cleaned closets and stayed active all day
  • taylok23
    Options
    6/19-6/21:
    Water was good to finish out the weekend but a few adult beverages snuck in there Friday night.
    Calories/macros: Sunday spiraled with junk food making me feel bad about the whole weekend. Not sure what the trigger is besides total boredom. I normally am pretty active so once in a while doesn’t hurt but on these hot weekends I’m not doing as much. Trying to work it all out in my brain, balance the activity without being crazy about it and stop eating things I know I don’t need.
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/21:
    Steps -> 6000 for the day
    Exercise -> yard work and stayed active during the day
    Food -> calories good, 42 net carbs, 186g protein
  • baconslave
    Options
    Saturday was on-plan and exercise
    Sunday was on-plan but didn't manage it
    Sunday was also emotionally draining thanks to family trouble.

Today is another day in Pandemic 2020. :unamused:
  • amckholmes
    amckholmes Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Three weeks into the month and I have exceeded my bicycle goal of 400km!! I am slightly behind on my step goal of 400,000 but am feeling confident I can make it by the end of the month. Still struggling with the call to binge on (low carb) sweets but trying to stay focused on being active and strong, just keep climbing back onto the wagon! Have a great week everyone, stay safe!
  • AKTipsyCat
    Options
    Whoops! Missed a few days. 6/18 - Deep Stretch Class 6/19 - 75 minute Hot Yoga class 6/20 90 minute Hot Yoga class.. 6/21 was a rest day. I'm really missing my weight lifting group. :(
  • ccrdragon
    Options
    6/22
    Steps -> 4600 steps
    Food -> calories food, protein 121g, 32g net carbs
    Exercise -> 30 minute bike ride before work in the rain
  • baconslave
    Options
    6/22:
    exercise: :+1: Walking 1hr 20min, 12k steps for the day.
  • AKTipsyCat
    Options
    6/22 -
    Squat - 5x5 - @110lbs
    OH Press 2X4 @60m 3x5 @55 I hate that these kill me so much
    Deadlift - 5x5 @ 120lb

Steps - 7536 *sigh* I really need to get more movement in during the day.