Username: lennoncpaWeigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 133.0
    Today's weight: 133.6
    Weekly Steps: 62555

Hopefully this is not a trend!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @gingerpwr great advice team motivator! Your doing so great Casey! I love your dedication and positive attitude!
    @Cafelelia I love being a libra too lol! They say Libra's really love to eat...but I think we can find foodies in all the zodiac signs!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    u7fythyu4mqd.jpeg
    A reminder that you can participate in an optional weekly step challenge for our team. We run the challenge Sunday to Saturday each week. You post your steps on this thread daily or in one post on the following Sunday. Please note that we need your daily steps and not just a total. We track all steps on our weigh in spreadsheet for the month.

If you want to participate for Week 1, please post all of your steps on Sunday, July 5th. You are posting your daily steps from Sunday, June 29th to Saturday, July 4th. We will announce the winners the next day on Monday.

Happy stepping!

Lisa, I'm going to join the step challenge now that my broken toe is getting better. As @JillyBT said, it is more like a 2-month recovery versus 6 weeks for most breaks. I guess it's because they don't set toes and you can't stay off them. I'm in another step challenge in the group Sole Mates, so am used to tracking my steps daily anyway. I usually set my goal at 7,500/day to achieve one of my words for the year, Balance. That way I can work out in other ways, like boot camp or bike riding. :blush:
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    Looks like not all of Canada is in a heatwave. Banff, Alberta ~ not far from @twyla77 (I think) and @hope002, although she's on vacation right now, they had snow yesterday in the mountains.

36p6e5ypbue9.png

• tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Had another good day with my goals from my trainer.

Once I finish the glass of water I have next to me I will have had 96 oz total.

I drank water before all 3 of my meals and out my fork down between bites and got in a lot of protein.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @lennoncpa When I saw this FB video about a foster dog named Jalapeño, I thought of you. 1) Jalapeño would be a good thing to think about instead of nuts. You just can't eat as many of them ~ not Golden Retrievers, jalapeño's. 2) You're a good foster mom. Get out your Kleenex.

Jalapeño's (Hal's) intro:
    https://www.facebook.com/rockykanaka/videos/1072731956442354

Jalapeño's (Hal's) adoption (three Kleenex rating ~ for reference, something like Steel Magnolias would be a six):
    https://www.facebook.com/rockykanaka/videos/322078525248927/
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,453 Member
    Options
    Sleepymom5
    Week1
    Pw: 199
    Cw 199.2
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean that story about the puppy Jalapeño is amazing!! So wonderful. It actually warms my heart to help these dogs. My current foster dog Bebe has a heart condition that makes him cough almost all day, but he is the sweetest, most loving and happy dog I have ever fostered. Dogs just amaze me how they don’t sweat the BIG stuff!!! They just adapt!! Thanks for sending me that link. You definitely got my mind off of nuts!!
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @bburrer30 Beautiful shot. Such a June blue sky, the girls having a lovely time, and that bridge! Where is that bridge?
  • bburrer30
    bburrer30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    @bburrer30 Beautiful shot. Such a June blue sky, the girls having a lovely time, and that bridge! Where is that bridge?

It wa as a beautiful day ♡ that it the mackinaw bridge. It connects the upper peninsula of Michigan to the lower peninsula.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    07/03 steps 14051

Maintenance weight 134.6
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @Freeglerock, I also have a Ben. He’ll be 11 in a few weeks.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 1
    Pw- 167.2
    Cw- 168.2

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    Check in: Thurs 2nd July
    Food: logged and under
    Water: About 56oz
    Exercise: 30min HIIT

Check in: Fri 3nd July
    Food: logged and under
    Water: Not good about 30oz
    Exercise: Walking

Was a little concerned on Thursday as I was doing the HIIT workout my left foot was making weird clicky noises.  Didn't hurt at all, just noise.  So I ended up doing lower impact moves just in case something was wrong. And had a good stretch afterwards. Decided that I would not do any specific exercise a yesterday to give it a rest.  Will see what it is like later.

Yesterday we decided to head to the beach for the day.  It is about a 2 hour drive down to our favourite beach - Studland.  Weather was not great - cloudy, windy and a bit chilly!  Tried to convince kids that we should do something else, but they wanted to head to the beach!  Unsurprisingly, it was not busy there! 
    zczsogfwpwph.jpg
    But we actually had a really fun time.  Paddled in the water (kids were more adventurous!), played ball games and boules, flew a kite, walked down the beach searching for shells - and found lots and lots of hermit crabs!  Went crabbing by the rocks and caught 18 brown crabs and 6 shrimp - all of which were released back into the sea.  At 5pm we left and headed to a nearby seaside town, Swanage, where we ate our tea time picnic, then headed for a walk along the coastal path. 
    bpr5dyd8p9hh.jpg
    It is a beautiful walk along the Jurassic Coast, and this was the first time taking the kids along part of it.  Ben really wanted us to walk further along to some caves, but was getting late and was starting to rain so we headed back to the car.  Kids and I slept in the car on the way home!  Good day had by all.  And bonus- I walked over 18,000 steps for the day.

Love studland beach glad you had a super day
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    bburrer30 wrote: »

It wa as a beautiful day ♡ that it the mackinaw bridge. It connects the upper peninsula of Michigan to the lower peninsula.

OMG! My husband spent many of his formative years living in the UP (they moved a bunch but I think they were there 8-10 years)! I've been there! It is lovely!
This discussion has been closed.