Replies

• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    07/18 steps 8902
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    My weigh in is usually Monday but we’re leaving for a camping trip today and I’m not taking my scale.

My bad week really shows in the scale today. Terrible terrible week. Luckily an RV camping vacation means we bring our food so I can get back on track. It also means hiking, biking, and kayaking:

Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday/Monday
    PW: 197.9
    CW: 198.9
    LTD: 13.1
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @xX_PhoenixRising_Xx
    That cake looks wonderful! I love chocolate and wouldn't be able to leave it alone.😁
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @annliz23
    Just remember maintaining is better than gaining.

Maybe try something different. Change up your exercise. Do something very intense or if you've been doing high intensity, try something with a lower intensity or take a rest day. Change up your calories a little by eating a little more or a little less depending on what you're already doing,
    drink more water. These things may not work for you but I found they do work for me.

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Steps...

Sun- 11,141
    Mon-14,459
    Tues- 9,189
    Wed- 6,906
    Thurs- 11,895
    Fri-7,202
    Sat- 5 065
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,315 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well I really love your dishware! I lt just makes me smile. So colorful. Reminds me of this cup and saucer set I have in my hope chest (that I never use, always opt for big mugs or travel mugs) that have these pretty violets on them. Most of my nice dishware is all proper and matching (heritage princess house, game birds fire king--my gran's, brown patterned Kroger stoneware, --his gran's)...which, as I get older, seems pretty boring. I'd go out and supplement with some mix and match but I don't have the space...

Yours is so bright and colorful and...friendly.

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well your breakfast looks amazing! Looks like something you’d get at a B&B! 😊
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

8a5t8cwoqk1o.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    oum6kmta1242.jpg
    23x7042wz4j2.png
    q8oziy0a9ve8.png
    aut3oadtiv1r.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Waist Aways 0.58%
    1st #2 Trimstones 0.58%
    2nd Shrinking Assets 0.38%
    3rd Weight No More 0.31%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Waist Aways 26.8 Lbs
    2nd Trimstones 26.0 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 15.3 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    @eggfreak 4.44 %
    2nd @cerizez 3.58%
    3rd @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 3.12 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 10.8 Lbs
    2nd @eggfreak 7.0 Lbs
    3rd @Jax_Grim 5.7 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @RaeWats
    @kirsten11872
    @tryingagain5
    @raleighgirl09
    @Jen_967
    @DesertColibri
    @Mrsbell8well
    @cherrymajoni
    @conleywoods

2079cdf66x0o.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    zv0ctyh77gz0.jpg

50+ Lbs Lost

Smart_beautiful_and_strong

40+ lost

Conleywoods

25 lbs lost
    Kirsten11872
    Arc130

MILESTONES

Under 325
    Jessicakrall8

• timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Steps
    S - 9,813
    M - 15,126
    T - 16,052
    W - 12,876
    T - 10,329
    F- 13,450
    S - 9,413

Not as many as usual...
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    zvfs28it96lh.jpeg

Fantastic week everyone!
    As a team, we were in the top 3 in the F2F challenge for percentage lbs lost, and placed second in the green challenge!

Congratulations to @kirsten11872, @tryingagain5, and @mrsbell8well for making it to the F2F honorable mettions, and for being our team top “losers” this week! Each of you experienced some challenges in the past months, and you stayed determined and committed! Way to go!

Congratulations also to @kirsten11872 for hitting the 25lbs lost milestone! What an amazing achievement!

Great job everyone, and let’s keep it going in Week 4!
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Food - on target
    Water - 2l
    Exercise - 2 walks totally around 6km
    It was so hot yesterday, even for my morning walks. With the humides, it was close to 98F. So I broke up my walks into two to get them done. My mother lives in a farming area, and I stopped at vegetable stands on my way home from my second walk. We had a variety of just picked veggies for supper, and they were so delicious on their own, with minimal seasoning.

@mrsbell8well - beautiful china and even more lovely food!

@kristieJC - I am sorry about your terrible week. Your camping trip sounds so nice and you can take the time to focus on resting and destressing, Have a great time!

@annliz23 - Linda gives some very good advice about making some small adjustments. I know how hard it is to feel stagnated, and I also totally have lived the belly fat issue. Just keep trying with different small changes and steps, and most importantly, don’t give up!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - You have not been feeling well at all, so your break from exercise is understandable. That is progress that you are not just pushing though either. Hope that you can get to the bottom of your pain with the neurosurgeon and that you adjust to your new meds. In spite of all this, you still had a loss, which is really commendable. That cake is adorable and looks delicious!

@tryingagain5 - Great job overall and particularly with the exercise! I love using a heart rate monitor for my exercise too.

@timibotkin - Late day weigh ins are usually not so accurate, particularly after eating and drinking. Had it been earlier in the week, I would have just asked you to wait a few days and weigh in again. But Saturday is our cut off day for the challenge. Anyway, we are into a new week, so just look forward!

@kirsten11872 - Fantastics NSVs with your clothes! So happy that you are back in the zone!

• Cafelelia
    Options
    6n7uxys5umgv.png

For those of you participating in the Week 3 step challenge, please post your daily steps today. I will announce the winners tomorrow.

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 938 Member
    Options
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    My steps this week:

Sun 8,929
    Mon 7,050
    Tue 6,340
    Wed 9,826
    Thu 6,483
    Fri 5,963
    Sat 9,507

Not as high as I'd like. It's been so hot and the construction had our road completely closed this week so my mid-day jaunts just haven't been happening. We have a couple of days of reasonable temps and then hot again.

Today we had a brief but violent storm and may have one more. We even had an 'emergency alert' sent to our phones.

I've been a nurse to Elisabeth, who didn't have the best experience in that private clinic after all. The surgery itself has been reported to be a success but it was nothing like the hospitals we're used to here. Big sigh.

I hope to be in more of a routine tomorrow.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    Sunday 7/19
    Food: good
    Water: 64 oz
    Exercise: 50 minutes total

I did a 20 minute medium to high intensity workout before church. I'm enjoying my heart rate monitor. Watching the numbers makes me work harder.

It's nice having indoor church but it is very strange with masks and social distancing.

After church I had dinner and then slept all afternoon. I went for a walk after I got up and one of my neighbors was out walking her dog so we walked around our complex together. Then I walked with another neighbor and her dog.

It stormed this morning and the temperature is a little cooler but it was still a little humid but not too bad. It's been so hot and humid here lately that the cooler temperature was nice.
  • tryingagain5
    Options
    @cafelelia

Thanks, I've been trying to work really hard on it. I really am enjoying the heart rate monitor.
This discussion has been closed.