Ljdanny
    Week 3
    Thursday
    Pw 193
    Cw 193
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Well I will take my weight staying the same instead of going up. My zumba instructor is going to teach at a place that just does classes until the gym reopens for us. So class will restart sunday. Only 15 people can be in the class and you have to sign up ahead of time. I have signed up for the next 2 sundays so far. I'm so excited.

I have been reading up on weight loss. I try to follow calories but have never paid attention to the macros. So I am going to try to follow that, how many carbs, proteins and fats I can have per day. They say to do carb cycling, I am going to give it a try and see if it works. Not holding my breath, my husband said the guy is a scam but what can it hurt. I didn't spend any money.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hope002
    Friday
    PW 173.3
    CW 172.8
    LTD 47.6
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Maintenance weight 133.2

07/17 steps 9864
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,305 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @1theresamcvean
    my conference was virtual. I attended in person two previous years. Wasn't sure how it would go but the organizers did a fantastic job. I think I'm almost as exhausted after 3+ days of virtual conf as I am when I travel...So many interesting conversations and ideas. Hope I can go to MT next year but this year was an acceptable sub...

The knee thing is a pain but I'm used to it...it has always been this way. I think I was in my early 20's when I realized that didn't happen to everyone (is a genetic thing, many in my bio family have varying levels of it).

Also, my hubs & I are Pooh fans, so I showed him your weigh day post. He laughed a long time...he usually hates it when people fiddle with Pooh stuff but he'll make an exception. He's still laughing.

@Zumba_Luvah
    great job! and, terrific pic! Way to go!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Friday check in
    Food - IF, and on target
    Water - 2l
    Exercise - 4 km walk
    It is so hot out there, any exercise has to be in the morning!

@kirsten11872 - Really impressive lost! I notice from your wall that you have lost just over 25 lbs, so I am going to ask the mods to put you in the recognitions announcements tomorrow.

@gingerpwr - Excellent quote and so true!

@melaniedscott - Great that you enjoyed your virtual conference!

@brown6267 - Excellent maintenance streak! I really consider maintenance more challenging than weight loss. You are doing great!

@Zumba_Luvah - Another excellent loss! I think you will know goal when you get there. You look so great in that FB photo!

@hope002 - Amazing loss! You are just a few lbs away from a 50 lbs weight loss. So impressive!

@ljdanny - I know that you have been having a lot of stress lately, so a maintain is a win, congrats!

@tryingagain5 - Really great that you are staying in touch with your trainer. He should be please as you are doing great!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia thanks! I’m feeling good! I’m in the zone!😊
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @cafelelia
    Yes, it is nice that my trainer is staying in contact with his clients even though the gym isn't open right now. He wants me to succeed and thinks it's great that I found different ways to workout at home.
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    PW 279.4
    CW 283.0

Ok... I don’t think it’s as bad as it looks!!!! I forgot to weigh in until late in the day after I had already eaten and I also drank a lot today!!! I started off the week really well S-W spot on with exercise and food! Yesterday was a ridiculous day with food though, it was like I was eating everything I could get my hands on! Hope all is well with everyone, I haven’t been on in a few days to read comments, I’ll try to get through them later or tomorrow!
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Saturday 7/18
    Food: good
    Water: 80 oz
    Exercise: 30 minutes

I set the timer for 10 minutes and walked up and down the stairs and then did 20 more minutes of jumping/running type exercises with a few easier things thrown in. I got a new heart rate monitor and it showed 250 calories burned, average heart rate was 134 and peak heart rate was 159. It was nice to see that information. I had one from the gym that stopped working correctly so they got me a new one, which was really nice of them. It's through an app on my phone so I was able to watch my heart go up. That was fun to see. As my heart rate dropped I would purposely go harder to watch it go back up.

I spent a good part of my day in the kitchen. I made a crockpot meal, overnight oats, energy bites, a smoothie and a veggie dish. My fridge is all set for breakfasts and dinners and snacks for next week.

It was really hot and humid here so I stayed inside all day. I went out around 8pn to get my mail and a couple of neighbors were sitting outside so I joined them for a couple of hours.
This discussion has been closed.