WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    Having a senior moment cant remember what weight I was last week hope this is right

PW - 125lb
    CW - 126lbs
    Gained 1 lb
    Total loss since stated 9lbs
    Steps
    Sun - 12,334
    Mon - 11,834
    Tue - 12,134
    Wed - 11,468
    Thu- 10,221
    Fri - 10,780
    Sat - 10,971
    Total - 79,742

I might have gained but feel more toned and joints are so much better no pain this wee.k
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    07/04 steps 13711
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,102 Member
    Options
    1z0mjsaqnqyq.png
    Week 2 Challenge - open to anyone for one day or the whole week. Challenge your daily plan and up your accountability!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802681/week-2-challenge-daily-commitment-and-reflection/p1?new=1
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

4jxxbwl9ggmn.png
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Happy July 45th a day late. Thought I checked in yesterday but . . . .
    I am still feeling good after the last chemo session a week ago on Tuesday. Next one is on Friday - supposed to be once a week for two weeks then a week off but this got scheduled ten days out. We'll see what happens for the next time.
    I got a little sleepy the day after then felt energetic the next day. Got things done at home that I put off too long. It felt good to do that. Had my eyes examined as my vision is off since starting chemo but the doctor says they are fine. He thinks it may get better once I finish the treatments.

Maybe I should restart checking in with my weight here. I expected to lose several pounds with the treatments but that hasn't happened. I have bounced a few pounds but not enough to worry. I still have may hair too. Happy about that.
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    @tryingagain5 Awesome water consumption! I need to put myself on a timer or something to make sure I get enough in during the day.

@bburrer30 Good loss! Love seeing that progress!

@Freeglerock - Nice pics! Glad you had a good time with your family!

@timibotkin Good job maintaining and glad you got your port out, especially since it did not sound like a fun experience. Hope you're doing well!

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx Ew! I hate that you're still in so much pain. Nice job, though, sticking to your calories. You are a rock star for having that success even while you're dealing with so much.

Well like I said, yesterday I gave myself permission to just eat whatever and have a good time. I had a hot dog and a little potato salad, some chips, a spoonful of beans, and some of my jalapeno corn dip. I didn't eat until I regretted life, and only had 2 drinks - drank water the rest of the time.

Today I got up and went for a 3 mile run (okay, more of a walk/jog but still). I've slacked off a bit in the end of June with working out, so for July my goals are all fitness related. Today I'm going to start up my weekly schedule again, and I think it'll be good for me to get back into the step challenge.

@1theresamcvean and @Cafelelia are y'all the step challenge folks? Count me in starting this week!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,305 Member
    Options
    z8bic3d66u2d.jpg
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    w0p84bquxewj.jpg
    de3frg9cnf4b.png
    cscw7zdayxja.png
    bz6n00t02mqa.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Downsizers 0.64%
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 0.40%
    3rd Waist Aways 0.36%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Downsizers 28.9 Lbs
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 20.6 Lbs
    3rd Waist Aways 17.6 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @chassp8pooh 5.45 %
    2nd @19shmoo69 3.59%
    3rd @cherrymajoni 2.83 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @chassp8pooh 10.8 Lbs
    2nd @19shmoo69 9.0 Lbs
    3rd @kelgen02 7.2 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @jennifersusanmcdougall
    @DesertColibri
    @stephipeanut
    @LaurieWrobo
    @CanadianGiraffe
    @CM_73
    @Curvybaja55
    @katyjcrafts
    @KellyBgetsfit

dovuh5ymznby.png

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    zl3tclwmnqcb.png

THESE LADIES HIT ONEDERLAND
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @jedaschultz

MILESTONE CELEBRATIONS

Under 250

@19shmoo69

Under 225

@cherrymajoni

Under 175

@raleighgirl09
    @CanadianGiraffe
    @Curvybaja55
    @boehle

Under 150
    @deniners2
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week 1
    Previous weight: 199
    Current weight: 199.2

PHEW!! I wanted a loss, but had a teeny tiny gain which is basically considered a maintain I think? Probably had too many cookies over the week! Plus, my FitBit band had broke so I had to order a replacement band and I guess not having that, made me not move that much. Anyway, I'm glad I'm still under 200! Hopefully next week I can lose at least a pound or something! 😋

My garden is doing good, but I've been neglecting it a little! I bought a drip irrigation system for the first time ever and only half way set it up...If I had finished setting it hp before now then it could have been being watered without me so I should have done that long ago! Ugh! Maybe I can get it done today, but there are several other things that need to be done as well. IF I can push myself to do them!

Also, I got chicks for the very first time ever on June 25th. 2 are Silkies and 3 are possible Buff Orpingtons. They sure are growing quickly, but still small! I've never raised chickens before so I'm trying to learn as much as possible on how to care for them! I'm not at 40 pets! 😬 Happy late 4th everyone!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    48sjq4lcoump.jpeg
    Saturday check in
    Food - on target
    Water 1.8 l
    Exercise 30 min walk
    I did get a bit caught up in chores yesterday but took the evening off. I cleaned out the entire kitchen, including the fridge, oven and pantry. It felt like a nice cleanse after a long lockdown. A girlfriend dropped off her old golf clubs for me as I have decided to take a few lessons this summer. I typed up an entire post this morning, and just as I was about to post, my iPad died and the post went with it. I really dislike when that happens.

@CassieGetsFit2013 - Wtg on staying in onederland! Good luck with the garden and little chicks. They must be so cute!

@twyla77 - Sorry about the yucky weather. We are having a heat wave here so it is also difficult to get out.

@timibotkin - It looks so lovely and peaceful where you are camping. Awesome steps! The phone is really not bad a tracking steps. I use the applehealth app to track all kinds of metrics. You post reminded me to compare my steps now to last year when I was injured. At peak injury, my steps were averaging 3,800 per month. Last month was an average of 11,026 and it felt like such an accomplishment.

@GingerPwr - Your July focus on fitness is amazing and I am right there with you, now that you made me a Fitness Blender convert. I am absolutely in on this month’s step challenge!

@pacsnc6 - Great to hear from you and so happy that you are doing well. Hope that all goes well on Friday too. You can absolutely start weight tracking again whenever you like. You can either do so as part of team support, or as part of the weight loss team. If you do the latter, you will need to weigh in weekly. Just let us know what you would like to do.

@kristieJC - Sorry about your foot and it is good that you can be so active. If the pain persists, maybe you want to get it checked out again. Your cat is so cute and your daughter is amazing!

@sleepymom5 - You will get back to your routine, don’t worry. Have fun!

@brown6267 - Thanks for sharing about your maintenance approach. It is so good that you nailed the correct amount of daily calories to maintain. Maintenance has been a challenge for me in the past, I am trying to think about even before I get to goal.

@annliz23 - Fantastic workout! We had you at 126 last week as well, so maybe that it is a maintain this week. So happy that you have been pain free.

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx - So sorry about your migraine and I hope that a change in medication will help. In spite of that, you had a great loss this week, congratulations!

@tryingagain5 - Great work with the water, exercise and meal prep. Keep it going!

@kirsten11872 - Doing great! Looks like you are back in the zone.

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr I love that you gave yourself permission to enjoy the holiday and in doing so, gave the team permission if they wished to as well. That is really important. When I read what you ate, I thought to myself that you possibly didn't even go over. There's just something delicious about the freedom. Oh, hey ~ it was Independence Day!

p.s. Casey, I did join the step challenge this week. I'm a bit worried as one of my motivational words this year is balance. But even so, now that my broken toe is approaching healed, and I imagine the heatwave will pass one day, plus I have a dog, and oh! the sidewalks may come to exist (remember construction), I really have no excuse. :wink:

@CassieGetsFit2013 Great maintain! My Fitbit band broke this week too. But that's not all, I went down a size. LOL. Anyway, I bought four on Amazon and they arrived today. Rose gold, gold, burgundy/maroon, and black. I'm excited and you sound excited too. Have a great week.

@sleepymom5 I'm so glad you're having fun at the shore and just taking it one day at a time. You deserve it, friend!

@lennoncpa I'm glad you found the video about the puppy Jalapeño inspiring. I cried a few times. Every time I see anything to do with hummus, I think of you. Not nuts though.

@bburrer30 I've got to get myself to the Mackinaw bridge one day. My brother-in-law and sister talk about it all the time as he's from over there. He lives here in Canada now but they talk about the first time my sister drove over it in high wind. The stories!

@Mrsbell8well I still have the same casserole dishes that I got for my wedding 33 years ago but I don't have the husband. LOL. Anyway, I'd love new ones but picked such classics that they'll never go out of style and seem indestructible. Oh! I did think of you when I ordered pickle pebbles and a mason jar fermentation system. They arrived today and I can't wait to hang out in the kitchen later, listening to music or maybe a podcast or two, making pickles and doing some other food prep.

@xX_PhoenixRising_Xx I'm really sorry to hear about your migraines ~ they are debilitating. I hope you find the right treatment soon. I had them briefly when I went to school in London (Ontario...we have a Paris too) for three years. I think it may have been the weather pattern there or something because it only happened when I lived there. I did end up in emergency and they put me in a dark room where a nurse sat with me for hours. I cannot imagine going through that as often as you have to. You are a strong woman.

@annliz23 Great maintain and a nice surprise since you thought you'd gained. Overall you are maintaining. I'm not sure I know what your goal is. Also, excellent workouts ~ you may be gaining muscle.

@KristieJC Great news about getting back to aerobics! Do you do yoga in bare feet? I've noticed that I can do planks and push-ups from my toes but only in bare feet starting last week. I still can't jump on the foot. You must be thrilled after all these months!

@pacsnc6 Patsy, I'm happy to hear that your treatments are going well. It's great that you have your hair but a little unfair that you haven't lost weight. I guess you can't have both. Big hugs.

@timibotkin What a glorious view from your campsite. Thanks for sharing the pictures. TwWhat luck with the step counter on your phone. I never remember to take my phone with me, so that wouldn't have saved me at all.

@twyla77 Sometimes you just need to read on a rainy day or week. You'll catch back up! :smile:

@Cafelelia Your solo weekend sounds lovely. First the girls' night, then puttering, and even the cleaning. Sounds ideal to me. You'll look forward to having the boys back. :blush:

• 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 931 Member
    Options
    Thanks for having me in the step challenge.

My steps this week:

Sun 9,103
    Mon 10,012
    Tue 4,118
    Wed 7,850
    Thu 5,672
    Fri 6,122
    Sat 6,442

It's interesting to see the week in perspective. When I pushed it, my toe acted up. The heatwave took away any daytime walks as Xavy and I tended to go out only in the evening. Plus, my words this year are 'listen and balance.' So, that's how this week looked.
  • bburrer30
    bburrer30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My steps this week:

Sun 17,043
    Mon 10,528
    Tue 14,074
    Wed 13,483
    Thu 13,773
    Fri 14,100
    Sat 9,618

Sat I didnt really have my phone on me so I know that number is off . This week I did 14.77 miles of hiking ♡
This discussion has been closed.