Options
    Beautiful puppy, Dean!

Chris
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,282 Member
    Options
    Adding 3.47 miles.

exercise.png

Ankle is getting better. I can feel the ankle bone now. Still a little swollen.

Chris
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Adding 8 miles

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    Goal: 400.0 miles

07/01 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    07/02 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    07/03 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    04/04 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer
    07/05 - 25.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 125.0 miles

exercise.png

• JTH11706
    JTH11706 Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

I took a day off from my volunteer job. Instead we took apart the refrigerator which stopped working, hauled water from the ocean to fill my salt water aquarium, and went seine netting to catch fish for the aquarium, and dug out more wild blackberries. Tired!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,897 Member
    Options
    7/1 3.50 miles
    7/2 4 miles
    7/3 4.75 miles
    7/4 2.25 miles
    7/5 7miles

As of 7/5 21.50 miles of 125 miles

exercise.png
  • Leanz
    Leanz Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    5 Jul 6.41 km
    6 Jul 4.85 km

MTD 22.12/80km
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    Adding 20 miles for 34 out of 300.

Adding 20 miles for 54 out of 300

Adding 14 miles for 68 out of 300.
  • KariD1114
    KariD1114 Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    7/1-7/5 = 16.65

exercise.png
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,315 Member
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Hope everyone had a great weekend and a long Holiday one for us here in the US. I spent the last three days traveling on the motorcycle with my Sweetheart. It was a fabulous break and we had a great time. Was pretty hot traveling, but we didn't hit any substantial rain so that was a win. A couple of times, we would've welcomed it. :smiley: Yikes, I fell out of the green zone since I haven't done any actual exercise in three days. I'll need to remedy that today! :)

Dave
  • cmvt4
    cmvt4 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group and have a question about goal miles. If using a Fitbit for example, do you include just your work-out/walk/run miles or your total accumulated over the course of the day? I use a Fitbit and I am not sure which total to log. Thanks! 😊
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options

exercise.png

2020 - July - 150

6th: 2.5 miles, Pilates - MTD 35.5

ETA lovely, albeit short hike up Nicky Nook (fabulous name) with a friend in recovery from Covid-19.

@cmvt4 - I think we all do something slightly different. Some of us just log cycling miles, some running miles. Sometimes we log a combination which might also include swimming or paddle boarding. I take information from my Fitbit too, but I try to identify that which is ‘purposeful’ rather than the accumulation. Some months I breeze to the total I’ve set, others I have to furiously attack the stationary bike to achieve the target I’ve set for myself. I hope this helps.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,149 Member
    Options
    @cmvt4 that's up to you, but I suggest doing one way consistently. I personally only log exercise miles, ones I'm walking/running/laps in classes etc. I'm a nurse, if I logged my miles for the entire day, it'd be waaaay more, but to me it's not exercise, it's just living/working.

And on that note a quick 1.5 mile walk.

exercise.png

• cmvt4
    Options
    @kar328 & @k80flec Thank you! That is very helpful! I have been only adding exercise miles but wanted to double check. I appreciate the help 😊
  • cmvt4
    Options
    Adding:
    July 4: 3.2mi
    July5: 3 mi
    July 6: 3.2mi

Total is 25.9/65

exercise.png

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    7/05
    20.97 miles
    —————
    7/06
    25.00 miles
    141.60 miles MTD
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    Adding 20 miles for 34 out of 300.

Adding 20 miles for 54 out of 300

Adding 14 miles for 68 out of 300.

Adding 14 miles for 82 out of 300.
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    @cmvt4 - Gotta echo what others have said. You can do it either way but just be consistent about it. Some people don't have a lot of time to get out on a bike or go running so logging any movement helps keep them off the couch. Others like myself only log cycling miles. It's a personal choice, just be consistent. I tried logging walking miles when I take the dogs for a walk. I have to confess it took some of the fun out of just relaxing and enjoying the dogs being silly. The result is I just log cycling miles. Whatever it takes to keep you off the couch and moving, do that.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Welcome cmvt4 welcome to the group and yes to what the other gals said. Hope you enjoy our group.
    Welcome back Leanz
    @vhuber: please share your pallet flag.
    @k80flec: sure hope your folks in the UK are more responsible at bars. Here in US, drinking only means relaxing ones guard and getting closer. The first day we opened up here, people posted pictures hugging while out at drinking establishments. We had a lady come down with a fever yesterday in our church.She tested negative. My pastor is coming back from out of state and he was at a funeral. WithNo people from Guam and all over. My hubby and I are staying out of our church for the next two weeks.I feel like they are getting a little lack.
    All I have been doing is watering plants. My church gardens, my MG gardens and my own. We may get long needed rain and drop back in the 80’s by the weekend. Here are a few pics of my garden that I am in charge of this year, I painted my bikes orange this year.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,353 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    s6vdo9jj8k73.jpeg
    jzigsr6w0aby.jpeg
    gxlkzdhkcn4e.jpeg

This discussion has been closed.