Hogwarts Great Hall

Options
2»

Replies

• porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Have been thinking of having a movie marathon at home though :) i am on a stay cation and its supposed to rain a lot.

That sounds fun!!!! What better way to ignore the rainy outside...
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    sorry for the delay in posting this week. If we are friends youll notice things havent been so great for me currently.
    Will update numbers shortly :)
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,266 Member
    Options
    I am so far behind this week too...I honestly thought it was Tuesday! Now I can't figure out what I missed...foggy brain...YIKES!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I am so far behind this week too...I honestly thought it was Tuesday! Now I can't figure out what I missed...foggy brain...YIKES!

When I was having difficulties this week at work, my boss told me to blame it on "covid brain." That works for me! LOL

Holy hell, it was hot this morning when I went out for my walk. 87º (30.5ºC) at 5:15 a.m. My granddog and I only walked for 3 miles. I don't know what the temp was when we finished a little after 6. I just know I was wiped out and felt sick. The grandpup was hot and tired, but we'd stopped for water for her periodically through the walk so at least she wasn't dehydrated. :) Got Sienna a puppacino and myself a "ginger spritzer" (Sparkling water with fresh ginger root and lemon juices - it's not very sweet, but hits the spot) at the coffee shop near where we were parked.
  • porterca
    Options
    That Ginger Spritzer sounds yummy!
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    porterca wrote: »

I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but by the time I finished my first one a couple of weeks ago, I was hooked. :)
  • MeganD1704
    MeganD1704 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    seilidhe wrote: »
    porterca wrote: »

I wasn't sure I liked it at first, but by the time I finished my first one a couple of weeks ago, I was hooked. :)

That sounds like super refreshing.. I will have to see if anywhere around here does that and if not try to recraft it!
    I dont drink pop but do have the occasional fizzy water.

• rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    Bye everyone. I am dropping out. Wish you all good health and success with meeting your goals. :)
  • porterca
    Options
    We will miss you rstanford! It is always nice seeing your motivation in the Quidditch matches.
  • porterca
    Options
    Anyone have furballs that chase them around the house/yard?
    Mine is Wynter. She was a stray that showed up on my porch just before Christmas 3 years ago. She has all of the Calico sass and then some.u7fdit5our96.jpg
  • fourathomej
    Options
    Was wondering about Match 6?
  • fourathomej
    Options
    @MeganD1704 - Is this challenge done? Doesn't look like anyone is participating :(