• heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Exercise : No , due to severe knee pain🙁
    Calories: Yes
    Record all food and drink: Yes

Sadly this is my third pass day and if my knee doesn’t improve neither will my exercise record.

@heffalump2014, sorry about your knee pain! At least you can control what you eat so you can still stay "on track". As far as exercise, how does your knee feel when you sit? I have heard there are some good seated exercise videos on the internet, although I haven't checked them out personally.

@cjane917 had to use them for a while. She might be able to recommend specifics
    Thank you HASWLRS and BMcC9 for the suggestions . I will definitely try the exercises cause the pain is persists though I have been able to do yoga at least .
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Exercise : No , due to severe knee pain🙁
    Calories: Yes
    Record all food and drink: Yes

Sadly this is my third pass day and if my knee doesn’t improve neither will my exercise record.

@heffalump2014, sorry about your knee pain! At least you can control what you eat so you can still stay "on track". As far as exercise, how does your knee feel when you sit? I have heard there are some good seated exercise videos on the internet, although I haven't checked them out personally.

Thanks HASWLRS . My knee is fine when I sit so I am going to try a few exercises both seated and lying down.