CAPTAINS LOUNGE - JULY 2020

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    @jugar - Thank you! GingerPwr’s goal zone range is 133 to 137 lbs. Please also note that Mrsbell8well went over her goal zone range this week; however, please hold off on moving her back to weight loss. As she works through her issues, I have asked her what she would like to do, and that may mean expanding her goal range or moving to team support. Will let you know. Thanks

Good idea - the goal range takes some time to figure out, and it changes with time. Keeping it loose enough can really help. Thanks!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    @jugar - Mrsbell8well has decided to move back to the weight loss team, so would appreciate you moving her back. She feels her CW is really beyond an acceptable goal range, even with this broader one that she selected. I have always liked the goal zone, but have come to appreciate it this month in particular as I think that it is helping team members figure out where they really want to be, in addition to being motivating. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,487 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar! The weeks in the green is not right on the Downsizers spreadsheet. For some it is giving 2 weeks green even if they had a gain one week. For others it is wiping out their first week green if they had a gain in week 2. For those that haven’t weighed in this week and had a loss last week, they are showing as 0 weeks green. Thanks!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    THE AQUA FIELDS ON THE SPREADSHEET

FYI -- if you are noticing the AQUA fields on the spreadsheet -- this is me marking celebrations for the week.

PLEASE DON"T MARK YOURSELVES... POST CELEBRATIONS HERE
    I have a separate spreadsheet where I enter them when they are marked.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Hi @jugar! Can you move dymphnadaniels to support for now? She is moving and her scales is packed so she can’t participate in weekly weigh ins at this time.
  • jugar
    Options
    Thanks, eagle eyes! @lindamtuck2018 I might not have spotted the problem with the green weeks until the end of the month when I use them most. Sometimes when I make the copy of the spreadsheet for a new month the formulas get weird. All fixed now!

And all the other changes are taken care of, @lindamtuck2018 and @Cafelelia :heart:
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar! I am being a pest. Mellane30 needs to move to team support for now. She sent me a message today. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi @jugar! I am being a pest. Mellane30 needs to move to team support for now. She sent me a message today. Thanks!

you are NEVER a pest. You are the BEST!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,107 Member
    Options
    @jugar Please move simbersea (TrimStones) back into the regular weigh in chart. She's had an injury and had two weeks in a row outside of her maintenance weight range. Due to the injury her regular exercise routine has been cut in half...she's still able to do some, but not at her regular pattern of activities.

@lindamtuck2018 I'm the pest now!! LOL We'll take turns! :smile:

@jugar You're the bestest! :smiley:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hi:

Not sure why but someone highlighted cell I11 (this week's weigh in for H2596) on the TrimStones chart in a bright teal blue color. Her weight was posted as 174 on pg 8 of the chatroom discussion for Jul if it's being questioned...please advise why it's in teal? I don't see anything in here about it.
    Jessica
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Hi:

Not sure why but someone highlighted cell I11 (this week's weigh in for H2596) on the TrimStones chart in a bright teal blue color. Her weight was posted as 174 on pg 8 of the chatroom discussion for Jul if it's being questioned...please advise why it's in teal? I don't see anything in here about it.
    Jessica

@jessicakrall8 See from above

ifqsaeazqsz1.png

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    @Beka3695 Thanks...funny thing is, I read that earlier...just didn't dawn on me...thought it was related to her weigh in...sorry to have bothered you.
    Jess
  • jugar
    edited July 2020
    Options
    F2F has a new chat thread for members from any team who are now at their goal weight, getting near it, or just want to see what maintenance is like.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10803339/goal-zone-maintenance-chat-july-2020/p1?new=1

If you have team members who are already at goal, please be sure they are in the "Goal Zone" section of your team spreadsheet and that they continue to weigh in weekly. They should have a minimum and maximum weight range, and they go back to regular team if they go above this. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @lindamtuck2018 and @mari_moulin
    One of your team members might have changed her user name - ainiss77 is no longer on MFP (unless the search function is screwing up). Sometimes people change their names and don't let us know. I guess you'll just have to wait to see if someone posts under another user name and it turns out to be her! I'll leave her on your roster for now, but suspect she's altogether gone.

One reason some people have quit is the problems MFP has been having with mobile access to the community pages. This went on for quite a while, and I saw several people posting elsewhere that they were quitting because they were fed up with it. Many teams have lost people this month, and at least some of it may be due to that. Web access has been fine, but mobile or tablet access has been a mess. I think it is better now, but too late for those folks who just had the biscuit and left.
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited July 2020
    Options
    bz6j18ylgf4b.jpeg

We are thrilled to announce that @Megan_smartiepants1970 and @Marigorringo are our new Downsizers team motivators. Myself and Mari look forward to working with them to support and motivate the team.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    @lindamtuck2018 and @mari_moulin
    One of your team members might have changed her user name - ainiss77 is no longer on MFP (unless the search function is screwing up). Sometimes people change their names and don't let us know. I guess you'll just have to wait to see if someone posts under another user name and it turns out to be her! I'll leave her on your roster for now, but suspect she's altogether gone.

One reason some people have quit is the problems MFP has been having with mobile access to the community pages. This went on for quite a while, and I saw several people posting elsewhere that they were quitting because they were fed up with it. Many teams have lost people this month, and at least some of it may be due to that. Web access has been fine, but mobile or tablet access has been a mess. I think it is better now, but too late for those folks who just had the biscuit and left.

I think what happened was her username was spelled wrong in the spreadsheet. I fixed it but I messaged her last week about weighing in and she has yet to reply.
  • jugar
    Options
    We are thrilled to announce that @Megan_smartiepants1970 and @Marigorringo are our new Downsizers team motivators. Myself and Mari look forward to working with them to support and motivate the team.

This is great news!
  • jugar
    Options

I think what happened was her username was spelled wrong in the spreadsheet. I fixed it but I messaged her last week about weighing in and she has yet to reply.

Even with the correct spelling, the system shows absolutely no posts at any time. Weird... But no worries - either she will reply or not!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar! We have a late weigh in from last. Destiny_sierra has been having troubles logging on due to wifi trouble. Hopefully, she will be able to weigh in this week. I updated her weight on the spreadsheet. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar You missed my message posted on 7/11/20.

Please move Simbersea (TrimStones) back into the regular weigh in chart. She's had an injury and had two weeks in a row outside of her maintenance weight range. Due to the injury her regular exercise routine has been cut in half...she's still able to do some, but not at her regular pattern of activities.

Thanks,
    Jessica
This discussion has been closed.