• Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    Options
    Username: @Minion_training_program
    Weigh in week: July Week 2
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 98,8 kg / 217,82 lbs
    Todays Weight: 97,4 kg / 214,73 lbs

2 weeks into a lower carb eating lifestyle, and thusfar i have no problems with it, can still eat the things i like, just feels like i replaced my dinner carbs for low carbs, and it seems to be working.
    Lost 3,1 kg / 6,8 lbs in 2 weeks now, and feel not bloated anymore, my bowel seems to be working better.
    And this lost of weight is even without me working out currently, so when i start to workout again next week, it might be even more.

Carb intake is still around 125-150 grams a day, just not 300 a day anymore. Protein intake went up from around 100 to 150 and fat are now around 100-110 gram a day from 60-70

• Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: JULY Week 2
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 152.8 pounds
    Today's Weight: 152.8 pounds
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: None
    Water: 40 oz... getting better
    Fruits and veg: chopped salad, broccoli, kale

Back in the routine of things, but would be lying if i didn't say i was very nervous for weigh in tomorrow based on my weight yesterday....
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Dail Post (Thursday)

Exercise: Yes
    Pretty good day overall.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 2 of July)
    PW = 139.77 lb
    CW = 139.99 lb
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • liveyenna
    liveyenna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I've had some very busy/troubled days which kept me from posting here but I'm back again and back at it!
    Daily post Thursday (was yesterday)
    Exercise: calisthenics 30min and a 1 hour walk

Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 103,1 kg / 227,2 lbs
    Todays Weight: 101,5 kg / 223,8 lbs

Very happy with the weight loss this week! It was also my birthday yesterday and we will celebrate it this weekend... I just hope I can ignore the cake and snacks. 😅
    Today I'll do some cardio to rest my muscles from strength training and do a little walk.
  • liveyenna
    Options
    red1185 wrote: »
    Thank you for the support. I’m really trying, and I’m just so frustrated with myself.
    Good luck to you, as well. How are things over in Belgium?? The US is basically a dumpster fire.
    Stay safe and healthy!
    Things have been very laid back here since halfway june because pubs/restaurants etc opened again and everyone started going outside again. However it is starting to get tense again and stricter again. But it's for the general good so I dont mind following the new rules. Hopefully things will get better in the US, from what I've heard its a very unpleasant situation out there!
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,363 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    liveyenna wrote: »
    I've had some very busy/troubled days which kept me from posting here but I'm back again and back at it!
    Daily post Thursday (was yesterday)
    Exercise: calisthenics 30min and a 1 hour walk

Previous Week's weight: 103,1 kg / 227,2 lbs
    Todays Weight: 101,5 kg / 223,8 lbs

Very happy with the weight loss this week! It was also my birthday yesterday and we will celebrate it this weekend... I just hope I can ignore the cake and snacks. 😅
    Today I'll do some cardio to rest my muscles from strength training and do a little walk.

Vanuit Nederland, alsnog gefeliciteerd!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Sorry I’ve been so MIA. I’m in full binge mode 😭. Just need to get through this weekend and then I’ll be back at it (at a much higher weight).
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Jwall309
    Friday
    Week 2
    PW: 165.2
    CW: 167.5

Ugh....
  • liveyenna
    Options
    Vanuit Nederland, alsnog gefeliciteerd!
    Dankjewel! 💞

@AmyG1982 sorry to hear about that girl. Hope nothing bad happens to trigger a binge mood? Take care of yourself and come back strong!

@jwall309 I know it can be disappointing but don't let that drag you down. Keep doing your best!

Dail Post (Friday)
    Exercise: Yes, cardio HIIT work out today for 20min

Very stoked with my weigh-in of this morning. Actually I was so happy I had to report it immediately! I lost about 3lbs since last week. I lost 14 in total as of now, so hopefully we hit the 15kgs loss next week! (Which was my first mini-goal on my long journey!)

On another note: This week has been mentally challenging (as most of my weeks because of a depression) and I had a lot of heavy mood swings starting from tuesday until today. But I'm hella proud of myself that I had the discipline to work out every single day (monday to friday)!
    Food intake wasn't great to be honest. My partner does a lot of shopping nowadays and sometimes I forget to make a shopping list or he forgets to take the shopping list. That's why he sometimes ends up home with a lot of snacks or food he thinks are healthy (pre-packed salads with a lot of dressing for example) but arent. It's been tough, I need to step up my shopping list game and preparing a menu for everyday to keep myself on track.

Right now I'm gonna munch some strawberries, enjoy this weekend (I'll be volunteering in a horse stable - my favourite thing to do!- have boardgames with friends, torture my partner because he will join on my sunday workout and also sunday we'll go on a small fishing trip with my father-in-law) and get back on track on monday.

It's either progress or excuses, you cannot have both!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)
    Track: Yes 👍
    Calories: Under 🤗
    Exercise: Yes. Arm day 💪 + cardio. I've also been cleaning all day.
  • CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    @AmyG1982 I completely lost track of myself the past couple weeks. :s Is it still possible to join in on July or do I need to wait until next month? If I need to wait for weighing in, can I jump on board for daily posting? My natropath just switched me from AIP to AIP keto so I'm back to counting macros, and I'll be using MFP daily. When I wasn't having to log everything, it was hard to remember to come in here to weigh myself. But I really like the accountability. This is my first time falling out of the challenge since I started so I'm not sure what the rules are.

Let me know <3
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Friday
    Exercise: no
  • rpspencer1
    rpspencer1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    User name: rpspencer1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Tracked: no
    Calories:?? Possibly over
    Exercise:no
    Previous weight: 220 pounds
    Current weight: 226 pounds 😢

This week has been worse then I expected!! I have been trying to rest my feet from being over worked and so I’ve been binging on takeout food. I thought I was eating mostly healthy (except for my one celebration 🍾 dinner I attended for my promotion) I had no idea I was so far off the mark. I’m totally disappointed 😔 at my lack of progress. However, I don’t wanna beat myself up too much. My feet do feel much better and next week I’ll be back on track! It’s soo hard to stay on track when I’m stuck in the house for hours surrounded by yummy food (I forgot that I baked a chocolate cake too!!!) and I have been eating out of sheer boredom. This week I’m going to creat a menu, go shopping 🛒 for my weeks meals and track my food intake.
  • rpspencer1
    rpspencer1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Sorry I’ve been so MIA. I’m in full binge mode 😭. Just need to get through this weekend and then I’ll be back at it (at a much higher weight).

I totally understand, thanks for sharing. It does get hard, we all get into binge mode, I was in full mode this week... getting back on track is all that matters 🙂 right!

• ouija28
    ouija28 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Previous week’s weight: 170.1
    Today’s weight: 170.5

Sorry - I'm late- hope it's not too late. Was away at a cottage for most of the week and therefore not good on the scale.
    Will do better next week.... I hope!!!
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    @AmyG1982 I completely lost track of myself the past couple weeks. :s Is it still possible to join in on July or do I need to wait until next month? If I need to wait for weighing in, can I jump on board for daily posting? My natropath just switched me from AIP to AIP keto so I'm back to counting macros, and I'll be using MFP daily. When I wasn't having to log everything, it was hard to remember to come in here to weigh myself. But I really like the accountability. This is my first time falling out of the challenge since I started so I'm not sure what the rules are.

Let me know <3

Glad to have you back! If you want to send me your starting weight and current weight I’ll see about getting you added back in. I’d say since you haven’t missed 2 weigh ins yet it should be ok :)
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: July week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 176
    CW: 176

The week was good overall. I mostly stayed on track except for dinner last night. I’m happy to maintain. I’ve been around this weight for about 6 weeks now but I am close to goal and also adjusted my target to losing a half pound per week so I could eat a few more calories each day.