Friend requests

Options
13»

Replies

• mkemmis73
    mkemmis73 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely open to friend requests. I was keto for a year and a half and then fell off the wagon in October. I started again in March and will stick with it for good. I had way too many health issues come back!
  • walker1world
    walker1world Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Walker was here
  • walker1world
    Options
    Hey there!
    I’m on day 7 of keto and so far so good. First week and I’m down 9 pounds. I was a lover of ALL things carbs! So this has been a challenge. But I’m excited to see where this takes me.

I’m looking for more friend on keto to help me along. Feel free to send me a FR.
    would love to get down to 140. Started at 200.

How is it going now?
  • walker1world
    Options
    I've been on keto for about a month but just started tracking using mfp today! feel free to add me :smile:

How are you doing now
  • walker1world
    Options
    Day One of Keto lifestyle in the books! Please add me...I could use all the support I can get.

How are you doing now?
  • ketokittie75
    ketokittie75 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Any other Keto peeps feel free to add me I don't mind share recipes either :)
  • DarkKittenXX
    DarkKittenXX Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm open to friends request, I've been on it for 2 months ^.^ I weigh 305 and in trying to get to 155, always look for support 💜
  • cstephens96
    cstephens96 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am open to friends request also. I started keto + IF 2 weeks ago and want to lose 50 lbs. long term. Looking forward to sharing tips with everyone and open to any support you can offer.
  • reidpwd
    reidpwd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Started Keto on February 1st. SW: 233.5 CW:226 GW:175.
  • reidpwd
    reidpwd Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Open to friend requests, the more the merrier.