July 12 Sign In

RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Nice posts RangerRickL & Chinkiri - love the pic Rick, and love to read up on different places in the world Chinkiri. Hope you both have an awesome day!
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Yesx 3 day. Well under calorie budget today. 1.5 hrs of home cleaning today and another hour of walk in the park in the evening. Nice picture Rick.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 35 minutes C25K early afternoon, then another 31 minute round of C25K and a 20 minute walk in the evening.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,600 Member
    7/12
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    @katiecan2019 amazing job!

Yes x3 today
    Did an hour long walk in the morning, then prelogged my day and realized in order to fit in pizza, a negroni, and tiramisu without a pass day I would need more exercise, so I did another hour walk in the evening.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Tracked, nice hike, n under.
  • lowcalorielovepotion
    lowcalorielovepotion Posts: 32 Member
    Day 12 - Yes x3

40 minute vinyasa yoga. While my appetite is finally back I still struggled to get to at least 1200cal by the end of the day but still made sure I did it so I'm not accidentally or purposely undereating. Tried out "Field Roast" brand vegan sausages, they're made with vital wheat gluten & potatoes and had lots of protein for 1 sausage! They're pretty decent. I am, however, not a fan of the vegan protein powder I purchased recently, strange texture & doesn't dissolve completely. I'll definitely be going back to whey protein once I finish this tub. :D