TEAM: Run Track Minds (July)

Replies

• CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    @AmyG1982 I completely lost track of myself the past couple weeks. :s Is it still possible to join in on July or do I need to wait until next month? If I need to wait for weighing in, can I jump on board for daily posting? My natropath just switched me from AIP to AIP keto so I'm back to counting macros, and I'll be using MFP daily. When I wasn't having to log everything, it was hard to remember to come in here to weigh myself. But I really like the accountability. This is my first time falling out of the challenge since I started so I'm not sure what the rules are.

Let me know <3

Glad to have you back! If you want to send me your starting weight and current weight I’ll see about getting you added back in. I’d say since you haven’t missed 2 weigh ins yet it should be ok :)

SW: 105.9
    CW: 104.6

Thank you! I'll do Sundays this time to keep it fair.

<3
  • CrystalEssex
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under Daily/Over on Dinner and carbs
    Exercise: No
    Day: I was excited that even with eating out I was able to make good choices to stay under my goal. The plan I set with my Nathropath is 1500 calories, 3 meals a day. No snacks. I do better with larger meals and not snacking. Today was easier with the extra calories.

First day tracking in quite a while now that I'm back on keto. I start the elimination phase of AIP as well tomorrow. I enjoyed some GF bread and a diet coke today as I know neither will fly on AIP keto.

Doing this for health, not weight loss, and so far I'm feeling motivated. Hope it sticks.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 203 Member
    Username: ajdvegan
    Week: July week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 131lb
    CW: 130.2lb

Bit of a mixed week. Happy with all my exercise but been having a few too many days when my appetite is just insatiable. Too many treats too. Need to get back into control of that.. it is a slippery slope for me. For example, this weekend I had 4 ice creams. Not even sure how much I really enjoyed them..

102ebdpwrk6x.jpg

Felt good to be back on the sea in the kayak! I had forgotten how much of a workout it is for my arms when it's a little rough!

Onwards for a good week. This week I really need to work on keeping a positive mindset. I don't understand why I am so incredibly self-conscious and negative about my body now I'm losing weight. I don't remember feeling this way 35lbs ago? But I just feel like I haven't changed at all. Even looking at photos, I look worse now than before. I hope when I get closer to my goal things will change!

• AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER 1st - @Bemybestby60. - 2.94%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2

July Week 2 is now in the books!! Great job to all our winners!

Who will take Week 3?! Time to buckle down and de-throne our Week 2 Winners!

Below are the full results for Week 2.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Bemybestby60. - 2.94%
    2nd - @WMEJA. - 2.78%
    3rd - @GLouis4. - 2.50%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.57%
    2nd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.27%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.25%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @mhassan160. - 0.90%
    2nd - @DaffyGirl88. - 0.41%
    3rd - @murdog3t. - 0.26%

The Slimsons
    1st - @Bemybestby60. - 2.94%
    2nd - @WMEJA. - 2.78%
    3rd - @osier5. - 1.67%

Gutbusters
    1st - @GLouis4. - 2.50%
    2nd - @linnykitten. - 2.00%
    3rd - @dlofficer. - 1.06%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @ajdvegan. - 2.24%
    2nd - @liveyenna. - 1.50%
    3rd - @Minion_training_program. - 1.43%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @DesertColibri. - 1.82%
    2nd - @Procolorer. - 1.23%
    3rd - @mram3582. - 0.80%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @WMEJA. - 6.2 lbs.
    2nd - @Bemybestby60. - 6.0 lbs.
    3rd - @GLouis4. - 4.2 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - -2.2 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 9.1 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 17.3 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - -1.2 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 7.2 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 30.2 lbs

Week 2 Snapshot
    pv7bzezedb7x.png
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    Username: ajdvegan

Onwards for a good week. This week I really need to work on keeping a positive mindset. I don't understand why I am so incredibly self-conscious and negative about my body now I'm losing weight. I don't remember feeling this way 35lbs ago? But I just feel like I haven't changed at all. Even looking at photos, I look worse now than before. I hope when I get closer to my goal things will change!

I went through that too. I started out at 250 pounds and when I got to about 190, I started getting very critical of my body and thought I looked worse. I am at 176 now and close to goal, and it is getting better. Hugs to you!
  • CrystalEssex
    @ajdvegan Where are you sea kayaking? I'm in Alaska and it's a super popular thing here. I don't live close enough to the sea but I love kayaking in general. The river can be a wonderful work out as well.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Ugh feeling bloated and tired of the constantly fluctuating scale....this is the rut i fell in back in February when I decided to take a break. The 160s are just constant up and downs in my experience and I haven't found a way to break through it. Trying to be more compassionate towards myself but nagging thoughts still creep in. Every time I seem to make significant progress, the scale will jump back up even though I'm following the same plan. Annoyed today.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 203 Member
    @ajdvegan Where are you sea kayaking? I'm in Alaska and it's a super popular thing here. I don't live close enough to the sea but I love kayaking in general. The river can be a wonderful work out as well.

I'm in Spain. Ooh I bet it would be amazing to kayak in Alaska!!
  • rpspencer1
    rpspencer1 Posts: 86 Member
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: under (for once!)
    Exercise: Yes:
    Day: today was a pretty good day!

Have a great week everyone! 🙂
  • AmyG1982
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: no
    Day:pretty good day. My extra goals for the rest of the month are going to be trying to drink more water and not snacking!
    Water: 8 glasses
    Snacking: none
  • skullsandskeletons
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
  • CrystalEssex
    ajdvegan wrote: »

I'm in Spain. Ooh I bet it would be amazing to kayak in Alaska!!

Yes!

I have never been sea kayaking here but Alaska is beautiful and I have always wanted to try it.
  • CrystalEssex
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    My extra goals for the rest of the month are going to be trying to drink more water and not snacking!
    Water: 8 glasses
    Snacking: none

That's an area I need to improve as well!
  • CrystalEssex
    Daily Post Monday
    Calories: Under Daily/Over on Dinner and carbs (not as mang carbs as yesterday)
    Exercise: No (10 hr shift, got >10k steps in though)
    Day: the only thing I ate that I shouldnt have was berries. I'm allowed them just not as many as I wanted. But I was craving a sweet tooth. Finally added some coconut butter out of the jar when I ate a berry or two and it was satisfying. My sweet tooth is gone.

I didn't get 3 meals in today so it's not giving me the greenlight to complete my diary but I am happy
  • skullsandskeletons
    Daily post Tuesday
    Calories: under
  • AmyG1982
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: evening walk
    Day: good day!
    Water: 8 cups (trying for 10)
    Snacking: none!
  • CrystalEssex
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Calories: Under Daily/Over on Dinner again, but nailed my carb goal. (6 over net but MFP % put my goal at 6 over so hey! I'll take it!)
    Exercise: Yes. I walked up and down the stairs at work today. Purposefully got extra steps in as well.
    Day: I had court today and my nerves were getting the best of me so I ate two pieces of paleo chocolate and a container of fresh honeyberries. I didnt eat one veggie today. :( Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: JULY Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 152.8 pounds
    Today's Weight: 153.4 pounds
  • skullsandskeletons
    Daily post Wednesday
    Calories:over