WAISTAWAYS Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, @conleywoods! Congrats on losing the 40 pounds. This is the one scenario in life where being a "loser" is a great thing! Hats off to ya!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Hi, hope you are all healthy and safe.

Test results came back negative. No covid around here. Will keep low until we clear the 14 days just incase its a false negative.

Haven't been 100% into weight loss the last few weeks but I am 100% back. Hoping to show a loss on Saturday. Fingers cross.
    That's such a relief! Even if it is not 100% certain, you are doing the right thing to keep low, and get back 100% both for virus prevention and weight loss. Many hugs to you :heart:

thank you <3
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Hi, hope you are all healthy and safe.

Test results came back negative. No covid around here. Will keep low until we clear the 14 days just incase its a false negative.

Haven't been 100% into weight loss the last few weeks but I am 100% back. Hoping to show a loss on Saturday. Fingers cross.

So glad to hear that, Vera! Hope you have a great week and stay healthy.
    🤗

thanks <3
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    @mathewsfive Great news on the negative test results. Such a relief. It can be hard to maintain that motivation over time but you will find it and get going again!

Thanks
  • matthewsfive
    Options
    @eggfreak Woohoo... Thats called a whoosh.. Good job !

@matthewsfive Glad the test was negative !

Speaking of Covid tests my daughters 2nd one came back negative, it was the rapid test though and apparently it has a poor accuracy rating, she won't get the results for the regular test for another few days, but she can't go back to work anyway because not enough of the kitchen staff has gotten their results back yet, so they are staying closed until they know everyone is negative... No one who works there actually had it, but alot of people who work on the square tested positive, and she rode to get tested with a girl who had it (1st test which was 8 days ago).

I did not do my evening exercise yesterday, but it's okay it was my off day and it was only a 20 min walk.. we had so many errands, and I had a horrible headache...

This morning I did not do my exercise either, my alarm went off at 5.30 I hit dismiss instead of snooze and slept till 8 when my husband text me to ask me how I was, and I was like oh shoot, ( I start work at 7.30) - so yeah I was an hour and a half late for work, but man I slept great last night, I really needed that... I will do the exercise when I get home...

My son leaves early tomorrow morning to drive from Maryland to North Dakota,he is taking my car to my youngest son who is stationed there. We tried to ship it, but no trucks go there without wanting a fortune... He is doing 12 hrs on Friday - Baltimore to Chicago, then Sat is Chicago to Fargo, ND, that's 8 hours, then Sunday is Fargo to Grand Forks, ND which is only 2 hours, but his flight leaves at 12 on Sunday to come back to Baltimore, which is 5 hours because it's 3 flights with layovers... He is a good brother, and I am so glad he is doing that, but as a mother I worry, it's a long drive...

thank you and positive thoughts coming your way for your daughter
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Today was physically exhausting. We got in a round of golf this morning early and then in the afternoon we tackled cleaning weeds out of a fenced compound that is attached to a lease space we own. It is vacant right now so it was really overgrown. My husband and I spent nearly 3 hours working together with various string trimmers to tame it. I want to get it leased out before winter so it needed some TLC. Although if I am honest it will be difficult in these times to lease it. So much uncertainty in the business community, totally understandable.

On a brighter note it was clear enough last night for us to see the comet finally. Very cool.
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods congrats on reaching your milestone! You have such a confident smile 😃 in the photo!

@micki48 happy anniversary! It’s fun to see your corona phots I need to do that as well!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    @SMcFall0215
    Weigh in day Friday
    Pw 156.2
    Cw 155.6

I’ll post my steps on Sunday for this week however we are leaving for Vaca tomorrow morning so I will not be active on MFP next week id like to pass on my weigh in next Friday if possible?
    No problem - have a fantastic time! And thanks for adding green to the spreadsheet this week :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.