TEAM: Run Track Minds (July)

Options

Replies

• liveyenna
    liveyenna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I have been very busy lately. I kept tracking my calories but I forgot to post here for a few days. Saturday/Sunday we had so many sweets & sugary drinks while celebrating my birthday that I got off track. We went out for lunch but we stayed there until night time because we were having such good talks, laughs, etc. Around 2pm I had drank 2 sugary drinks and decided to stop and ordered water. That was good! But then my in-laws where a bit pushy and I let myself get pushed into cocktails... that's when *kitten* went down and I drank over 1.000 calories worth of sugary/alcoholic drinks... And then that little voice saying "oh, one more wouldn't really hurt" in my head got me off track. Next time I should just think about my own goals at the time and stick with the water!
    On Monday I jumped back on track and it wasn't that hard. I had a hard time hitting my calorie goals because I felt I needed to compensate for Sunday's +4.000 calorie intake. However I experienced on Tuesday/Wednesday how tired my body gets if I dont fuel it properly daily so we're back to my normal calorie (around 1.300kcal) intake with better food choices.

Daily post Wednesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hour calisthenics (what a challenge to finish this one!)
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,362 Member
    Options
    Username: @Minion_training_program
    Weigh in week: July Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 97,4 kg / 214,73 lbs
    Todays Weight: 98,1 kg / 216,27 lbs

Gained a little, but that is probably water weight again, since my bowels are not working again for 2 day's.
    Will have to see once it is "cleaned" again if i have lost anything or not. Still weighing in every day, and my average for last 7 day's is 97,8 kg and the week before that 98,1 so on average i am down

• CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: No (I did track today for yesterday
    Calories: Over. We had a small church gathering and everyone wanted pizza. So I got a pizza that was Paleo approved, cauliflower crust. I ate 4 pieces, though. And I ate a lindt caramel chocolate.
    Exercise: None
    Day: I was feeling tired and a lack of motivation yesterday. I had to arrange some medical things for upcoming appointments and I was just feeling discouraged. I'm also having a hard time doing Keto AND AIP. So, I'm trying to keep my macros at a decent level, and I'm sticking to AIP principals rather than doing the elimination phase right now. Atleast, until I get my body used to not snacking. It's a process, right?! Daily small changes!

• CrystalEssex
    CrystalEssex Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Just over but I didn’t log my walk so I should be under
    Exercise: Evening walk
    Day: another good day!
    Water: 10/10
    Snacking: none!

I'm working on water intake and snacking as well! I'm going to adopt this as my template for daily posting. Glad you had another good day. I need to EXERCISE! I have such a busy schedule.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Calories: Just over but I didn’t log my walk so I should be under
    Exercise: Evening walk
    Day: another good day!

I'm working on water intake and snacking as well! I'm going to adopt this as my template for daily posting. Glad you had another good day. I need to EXERCISE! I have such a busy schedule.

Yeah, I’m struggling with exercise too! I was running in the mornings for a bit but to fit that in I need to do it at like 4am and that’s just brutal. I’m gonna try again starting Monday!
  • liveyenna
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Exercise: 20min calisthenics & hit 10k steps today

Very hopeful for tomorrows weigh-in.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: none
    Day: pretty good day. Finding it hard to fight the snacking temptation but I know that’s a slippery slope for me
    Water: 8/10 but I’ll likely get another glass in before bed
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday
    Calories: a bit over
    Exercise: no
  • liveyenna
    Options
    Username: liveyenna
    Weigh in week: July Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 101,5 kg / 223,8 lbs
    Todays Weight: 101,8 kg / 224,4 lbs

Overall not too bad. I believe this smaller "gain" is just water weight. On wednesday I couldn't help myself and have a little peek on the scale to see if there's progress and then I was around 101,2kg (223,1lbs). So a tiny bit disappointed but I know this is probably just water that I'll have to sweat out.

Happy weekend everyone!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Amyg1982
    Friday week 3
    PW 220
    CW 211.4

Obviously water weight but still very happy with this lol
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday (Week 3 of July)
    PW = 139.99 lb
    CW = 141.54 lb
  • ouija28
    ouija28 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Username: ouija28
    Weigh in week: JULY Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 170.5 pounds
    Today's Weight: 171.8 pounds

ugh.... losing it.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Friday
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Calories: Waaay over :(
    Exercise: none
    Day: started good lol
    Snacking: gave in and had a small snack which I then turned into a full binge :( no snacking tomorrow!
  • rpspencer1
    rpspencer1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day!
    @rpspencer1 : I will take my 1 weigh in pass this week. It was a bad week. I just started a new position and with that came a very busy week and my eating was soo out of control. I have a better plan for this coming week. I plan on meal prepping and the snacks are hitting the trash 🗑 bin today!

Have a wonderful week everyone! 🙂
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Don’t forget to log your weight before the end of the day please :)

@skullsandskeletons
    @Lovelyrose11

And you guys have missed last week so if you miss this week too you’ll be removed:
    @Red1185
    @vjpaddy
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Username: red1185
    PW: 175
    CW: 174.8

It’s not much at all, but it’s in the right direction.
    I’ve been getting on the treadmill several times a week, and I think my new medicine is showing signs of effectiveness: both mentally and physically.

Happy losing everyone. 🙂
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: July week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 176
    CW: 176

The week was good overall. I mostly stayed on track except for dinner last night. I’m happy to maintain. I’ve been around this weight for about 6 weeks now but I am close to goal and also adjusted my target to losing a half pound per week so I could eat a few more calories each day.

Hey @AmyG1982 -- I logged my weight on Sunday which is my weigh in day.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: July week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 176
    CW: 176

The week was good overall. I mostly stayed on track except for dinner last night. I’m happy to maintain. I’ve been around this weight for about 6 weeks now but I am close to goal and also adjusted my target to losing a half pound per week so I could eat a few more calories each day.

Hey @AmyG1982 -- I logged my weight on Sunday which is my weigh in day.

Right. Sorry lol I was pretty tired this morning and not paying enough attention. Thank you!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Saturday
    Tracked: partially
    Calories: likely over