Leah’s OMAD Journal

Options

Replies

• katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I wake up like that because of my stocks. On the weekends I don't wake up as much during the night so I'm sure it's the stock market. I'm very actively involved in it.
    Try not to focus on the number of pounds you need to lose. You're doing the right thing and it will take care of itself in time. I don't know about everyone else but...the time flies by for me. Try to project ahead to Christmas and see your self- image thinner then. It will be here in a blink of an eye. I start to panic in September thinking how fast Christmas is coming and how I have nothing for anyone. I'm very picky in my gift giving so it's very hard for me to buy stuff if I don't think it's the perfect gift.
    When I need it I have a protein shake an hour before, if my meal is going to be delayed and I'm starving. I'm sure that's just fine. <3
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That’s a really good way to look at things. I do sometimes get stuck on the amount I have to lose and think it feels impossible. But you’re right, time flies!

I am WEAK! Haha. I weighed myself today. I was supposed to wait until Monday morning. Oh well. Maybe I’ll cut back to weighing every few days for awhile.

198.8!!! :)
  • katjustkat
    Options
    Wow! Yay! You beat the 200...Keep doing what you're doing because you're doing it right. Time will reward you. :)
  • Leah_62803
    Options
    Well today ended up being a major cheat day but I’m fine with it. I don’t even want to call it a cheat day. It was a fun day and I loved every second of it.
    We took the kids to the river and had a picnic (so I had lunch) and then swam and hung out for 4 hours. Left the river and picked up ice cream. Then grabbed burrito bowls on our way home.
    I’m sunburnt and exhausted.
    It really was just a perfect day. Kids got along for the most part (miracle) and it was just so nice out there.
  • katjustkat
    Options
    Nice forever memories :) As long as we get back on the train all is good o:)
  • Leah_62803
    Options
    I weighed myself yesterday and it was back up to 200.6 and this morning all the way up to 202! Yikes.
    But really, I’m not that upset because I started my period yesterday so I feel like that’s probably part of it. I also barely drank water yesterday just because I couldn’t stomach it for some reason. I might try not to weigh again until after my period is over.

We are all so sunburnt! Ugh. We used sunscreen but it didn’t work for some reason. I even reapplied it to everyone after a couple hours. I feel so awful that the kids got burned. They are ok and it’s not too bad but seeing them a little red hurts me. I’m supposed to be out walking but the idea of putting on a bra and real shirt sounds awful. I better suck it up because I’ve got work tomorrow.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    YASSSSSSSS for being under 200!!! The period weight will go away and you'll be back under your first milestone :) So exciting!!!
  • katjustkat
    Options
    Def temp weight :) The sun seems hotter than ever. I have to go walk before 8:30 am or it's just too much. I'm sorry you all got sunburned, sounds like you took good precautions. Hope everyone feels better soon <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Aww..sorry to hear about your sunburn <3 Whenever AF comes for her visit, I will put on weight. However, the good news is, when she leaves, I can always see that the scale will show my true weight :) So, I am sure you have hit your 1st milestone :) Keep up the good work <3
  • Leah_62803
    Options
    I’m at 198.0 this morning. :)

Super sleepy today. I haven’t been sleeping well. I’m really glad it’s my last day at work for the week. I feel like I could just lay my head down right now and nap.
    I honestly wish I would have cheated today and brought lunch to work. I’m being trained for a new position and not only I’m a feeling sleepy and lightheaded but I’m also worried my stomach is going to growl while everyone’s hovering over me. :D
  • jadepearl
    Options
    That's amazing news on 198 👍👏❤️ I haven't been sleeping well lately either, worrying about how this COVID-19 is slowly creeping into my little country town😢 Congrats on your new position ❤️
  • katjustkat
    Options
    198 woohoo!
    Hope you can catch up on some zzzz's. Does iphone have a sleep tracking ap? Maybe see if you can track it and see when you're waking up. I take 2 generic benadryl every night. If I don't... I wake up wayyyyyy too many times. I fall asleep super easily but wake up through the night. Bonne nuit et bons reves.
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Welcome to onederland. Congrats!!!
  • Leah_62803
    Options
    LadyBlanks wrote: »
    Welcome to onederland. Congrats!!!

Thank you!! It’s good to be here. Hopefully I can stay. :)

• Leah_62803
    Options
    Slept a bit better last night. Probably because I didn’t have work today. I get stressed if I wake up too early and know I have to be up for work in a couple hours. Like if I wake at 4:30 I’ll think “hurry and go back to sleep because you’ve only got 2 hours left to sleep” and then I end up not being able to go back to sleep.
    Still sleepy though. Still laying in bed being lazy. It’s fine because I have to mow in a couple hours so I’ll be getting my exercise.

Scale says 197.6 this morning! :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    You are doing awesome..wohoo!!! Congrats on 197.6 :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ONEDERLAND!!!! Great work boo!!!
  • katjustkat
    Options
    You're doing great with the scale :0) congrats! I hope you get a good nights sleep now that it's the weekend. I sleep better fri & sat nights.
  • Leah_62803
    Options
    My weight normally goes up a little on the weekends because we eat out normally but this morning was 197.4 so that little .2 is making me happy.
    I’ve done pretty good the last two days.
  • katjustkat
    Options
    Very nice! See if we just stay consistent we can lose. Nuttin' fancy :D