JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Thursday
    Under calories slightly, one hour of tennis and tracked it all. Slow and steady to win the race.
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    July 23
    Exercised?: Yes.
    Calories?: Yes. 1,357
    Tracked?: Yes.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Love that graph @RangerRickL lol!
    Exercise yes 20 min quigong, 90 min cleaning, 45min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes. 45 minutes of circuit training and 45 minutes of walking
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    June 23

Exercise: Yes, 65 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • Katiecan2021
    Katiecan2021 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the graphic Rick - I had a bump in the road yesterday so that was a good reminder. And congrats @cjane917 - you are an inspiration!

A pass day for me - not planned. Did my usual yoga and a dog walk in the morning even though my calf was still hurting... but my calf got really bad when I ran up the stairs in the afternoon (doorbell rang twice within ten minutes while I was speaking on a video call so was racing back to the call). I had my monthly chiropractor appointment after that though which I travel over an hour to and he worked on it - apparently the muscle was stuck in contraction which was why it was so painful. He managed to release it but OMG it was quite a painful process! Anyway. I’m now limping less but got to ditch the long walks for a few days. So feeling a bit sad about that. I was so tired after work / long journey / so much pain that I ate too much dinner and had two glasses of wine. Anyway, today is another day, I’m off to do my morning yoga which I’ll do for longer as I can’t do my dog walk afterwards!

Sorry for the long post but it does help to write it all down.
  • Godsmonty
    Godsmonty Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
  • wishback
    wishback Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have had 4 passes so I wont meet the challenge. It has taught me a lot about my eating and exercise habits. I'm looking forward to trying again in August
    Keep going everyone!
  • mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Exercised 20 minutes? Yes, 35 aerobics/dance
    Within calorie budget? No
    Tracked all food and drink? Yes

Used up my 3rd pass. Will have to be perfect for the rest of the month. 😂
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Pass day for me. It's my fourth so no Winner's Circle. It's all good.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    @katiecan2019, thanks for sharing your running tips, I'll pull out the foam roller and get to work!

I'm sorry about your injuries, and the calf spasm, ouch. I've been there, when something gets out of whack, then the body compensation results in new problems. And then the wine cure, lol. Having been there, I know it will pass. The body always wants to heal. And you sound you really know your body.

Yes x 3 for me, was just under the wire on calories, my dog begged part of my snack off me, and that was my saving grace, haha.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    23rd July
    Exercise: Yes, about 40 minutes walking
    Calories: Yes, stayed under
    Tracking: Yes, logged everything, but was late closing, so it didn't appear on my MFP page.
  • fairy_daisy
    fairy_daisy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm losing track of which days I've signed in for, not a good sign, but I do know I met my goals yesterday (24th). Exercise was the final part of week 4 of couch to 5k, and a cycle to/from work.