July 29 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, hours of disinfecting the public areas of my workplace due to the virus, plus slow walking, interspersed over 8 hours
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    29th July
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minutes walking
    Calories: No, went over.
    Tracking: Yes, logged everything
  • eno5315
    eno5315 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    yes X3
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    2 yeses and a no. Did not exercise today, it's pass day 2 for me. Should be my last, I plan to make the winner's circle this month.
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    July 29
    Exercise Yes
    Calories Yes
    Tracked Yes

• UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yesx3 day. Tracked and stayed under calorie budget. Exercise was evening walk with my toddler and 30 mins dance class. I definitely have two left feet so I dunno if you can call it a dance but my Fitbit says total 47 mins active minutes today so it sure was a workout 😂
  • UCGRocks
    UCGRocks Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    Hi everyone

I would like to get involved and active in the group again. Since May I have been dealing with a family matter that I don’t want to go into details, but some explanation could help with my lack of participation. My ex-husband is abusive (hence why he is the ex) and has started becoming verbally abusive towards our son. Because of this, my son has decided to stop seeing his dad. My son is my first priority, so I have been trying to help him come to terms with this and get back to our stable home life I have worked so hard to provide for him.

So I wanted to apologize and explain my absence. I look forward to becoming active in the group and start my journey to becoming healthy and having a healthy lifestyle.

I have joined for the August and debating if I should start posting now, or just wait until August 1. I hope everyone has been doing well.

Sorry to hear you had to go through this but wishing you and your son the best ahead. You are very brave to be taking steps in the right direction. You go gal! 👊

• fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 25 min leslie sansone, 30 min strength training, 45min walk, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Road trip to Jeffrey’s Bay with my European friends and their girls. So we had three kids under 3 who speak Polish and Italian. Very entertaining. We did a bit of shopping and some beach time then went to have real Italian pizza. The restaurant was opened specially for us because my Italian friend is friends with the owners. It was amazing!

Exercise was Jiu Jitsu zoom class and yoga. Food was under budget as the pizza was the main thing I ate the whole day.
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    No 😩
    Yes
    Yes
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Wednesday
    Tracked, on target, plus a 25 min dog walk and one hour of tennis.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

I would like to get involved and active in the group again. Since May I have been dealing with a family matter that I don’t want to go into details, but some explanation could help with my lack of participation. My ex-husband is abusive (hence why he is the ex) and has started becoming verbally abusive towards our son. Because of this, my son has decided to stop seeing his dad. My son is my first priority, so I have been trying to help him come to terms with this and get back to our stable home life I have worked so hard to provide for him.

So I wanted to apologize and explain my absence. I look forward to becoming active in the group and start my journey to becoming healthy and having a healthy lifestyle.

I have joined for the August and debating if I should start posting now, or just wait until August 1. I hope everyone has been doing well.

Please do post now, @KCJen & welcome back. I echo Rick’s thoughts, and I’m sorry you guys are going through this.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,030 Member
    Options
    Day 2.
    Food under budget - not including exercise ✔️
    Exercised ✔️Tons
    Tracked all ✔️To the gram
    Protein, fiber, sat fat, no sugar ✔️✔️✔️✔️

Reward earned IFF I do the same tomorrow!

Likely that I will. No cravings today. Perhaps by nipping it in the bud quickly, it becomes easier to get back on track.

I decided to extend the rewards for 4 days through end of July since this all seems to be getting my mindset in place verrrry quickly

AND in only one day scale was back to lower weight I had been at earlier in July. Likely it will bounce around, but it was encouraging!

Two more days of this & I’ll be in the Winner’s Circle!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    3 x yes for July 29 (out of the Circle but finishing strong = in training for Aug circle)
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Took my second pass day. Got the exercise in, came in well under on calories, but did not log anything. So, I have one left, but am pretty sure I won't need it.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    @RangerRickL @UCGRocks @MadisonMolly2017 Thank you for your support!

@Anya_000 Thanks!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Yes, please post. The more support the better.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    @KCJen SOOOO glad to see you back! My Friend request should already be in your inbox.