• liveyenna
    liveyenna Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You've all been busy bees in my absence! 😜

Daily Post Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under (barely oops)
    Exercise: yes, 30min calisthenics + 90min walk
    Day: day was good, got out in the morning early and worked out. Took a long walk in the afternoon which was nice. But then... dinner was a big issue! I started cooking (planned for chicken with broccoli) but then I noticed the broccoli was molding underneath the price tag. Then I had to improvise what to cook as my water was already boiling. So I decided for whole-wheat pasta with tomatoes. But then I also noticed we didn't have any fresh veggies anymore (apparently partner was in for a snackathon (marathon for snacks) and ate them all in the morning + lunch!). We did have some onions, cheese and heavy cream so made a carbonara-like dish... packed with fat and carbs => a lot of calories. Oh well, I am just glad I managed to stay underneath my calorie goal (and magically underneath my fat & carb goal). Tomorrow definitely going to get some fresh veggies again at the store!

@skullsandskeletons
    Wow, I didn't know you lost that much weight. Great commitment to your goal! 🀩 I read somewhere that women get plateaus easier. Just stick to your science (activity + balanced diet) and you'll get there. I'm cheering on you!

@AmyG1982 Sending virtual hugs to you! If you need someone to talk, gimme a message. Take care of yourself (but don't indulge). πŸ‘

@Lucianaflo16 Hi there! Nice to see another foreigner, I'm from Belgium. Great effort on the weightloss, 33 pounds is a lot!

I'm planning to do some hiking this week (at least 3miles, trying to get to 4miles) and I do Jillian Michaels app work outs. Tomorrow I need to finish the last cardio exercise of the Transform 90 program. I'm so excited! 😍 After that I am not sure what other program I want to do. Which work outs do you do and where do you get them?
  • suzer4
    suzer4 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: no
    Day: busy work day, a little stressed, need to drink more water
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: on target

Thanks @liveyenna for the nice words. Here’s to a great week!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes gardening
    Weigh in day and I lost 1 lb.πŸ’₯
  • rpspencer1
    rpspencer1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    User name: Rpspencer1
    Week: August Week 1
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    PW: 222
    CW: 222

Hello πŸ‘‹πŸΌ everyone, I’m a newer/old member of 1 month! 😁 Mu first month was last month. This is definitely a great group, very motivating, fun and positive. I’m back for the 2nd moth after losing 3 pounds last month! I’m hoping to lose more this month!

Happy August Week 1!!! πŸ™‚
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Daily Post - Mon. Aug 3)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Exercise: yes, I worked 7.5 hours on my feet!
    Water Intake: 4 cups
    Day: I ate way too much at dinner and had a drink that was crazy in calories! But I’m not gonna get mad at myself, just gonna move on and try better Tuesday! Every day is a new day!
  • liveyenna
    Options
    @rawrxamberx that's the spirit, girl! πŸ’ͺ Don't beat yourself up over today, it's not worth it.

Daily Post Tuesday
    Exercise: yes, 30min calisthenics

Day: day was good! I finished my 12 week program! HOORAY! Feeling a little proud of myself to be able to finish a work-out challenge. I haven't sticked to anything this long before! However my dumb brain is pushing the celebration away and is criticizing me because I didnt finish it perfectly and missed out on 1 cardio work-out and changed another cardio work-out with a simpler beginner HIIT training because it was too hard. Dumb brain, stop complaining and be happy with what you did dumbass! πŸ˜† Writing this down now makes me realize how dumb my brain is and makes me happier again with my accomplishment. Makes me think about starting journaling...
  • suzer4
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Day: had more water
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday

Good day overall.
  • rpspencer1
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday
    Tracked: Yes
    Exercise:Yes

Today was a good day. I hope to have a great day tomorrow πŸ™‚
  • rawrxamberx
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: August Week #1
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 311.8
    CW: 309.2
  • rawrxamberx
    Options
    (Daily Post - Tues. Aug 4)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: no
    Exercise: yes - I worked for 7.5 hours on my feet!
    Water Intake: 4 cups
    Day: I was doing really good until I had a late night snack and that brought me over in calories! I usually don’t late night snack but for some reason I did last night!
  • liveyenna
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday
    Exercise: Nope
    Day: I was very active through the day. Did a lot of house chores today because I left it hanging last week (bad mood, didnt feel like cleaning/laundry/organizing). So I feel okay with today even if I was a bit grumpy.
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Username: Kathie_GoGo
    Weigh in week: AUGUST Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wed
    Previous Week's weight: 153.2 pounds
    Today's Weight: 153.2 pounds

I've been doing this challenge since October 2019. At that time it motivated to get back to tracking meals. Now I'm off the rails again and no longer tracking meals. My current goal weight it 152 so it's definitely in reach and I know I could get there quicker if I would get my *kitten* together and track my meals and do my daily posts here.
  • Kathie_GoGo
    Kathie_GoGo Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    *** Auto correct inserted "kitten" ... I said I need to get my S-H-*-T together 🀣
  • suzer4
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday
    Day: sick :(
  • rpspencer1
    Options
    Daily Post Wednesday Aug 5th
    Calories: under (at the moment 😁)
    Exercise: Yes

Today went pretty well, I still need to work on not snacking for sure! Tomorrow will definitely be better!
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Another great day. @AmyG1982 how you been?
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday
    Exercise: yes, 45 minutes gardening
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Daily post Wednesday

Another great day. @AmyG1982 how you been?

Thanks for asking! Honestly I’m struggling :( IM having a ton of cravings and keep binging. I’m gonna keep trying tho.