Options
13»

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,052 Member
    Options
    Aug 16
    Tracked all - yup
    I weighed the bag of mixed nuts to the gram then carried it to eat - usually I weigh a portion in advance- (a bad day - a friend died, on top of worrying I’ll never get to travel again + high heats/rate time of feeling fat) and then weighed the bag after eating. Tracked over 1,000 cals of unsalted nuts, eaten one at a time. Looked at numbers- realized I had some calories left & would have more if I walked. Which I did. Ate modestly a light supper. Pass Day avoided. Spirits elevated the minute I got outside the front door.

My mantra was: food won’t fix it. So I didn’t go over calories, I didn’t eat truly “bad” food. And I didn’t really “let loose” with the food. I paid attention.

Now I know to recite: food won’t fix it, but walking will!!
    Calories under -147
    Exercised YES! 67 min fast walk after dark

✔️✔️✔️
    💚 in 157’s maintenance
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 "eaten one at a time." That is the way that I need to eat popcorn.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,052 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 "eaten one at a time." That is the way that I need to eat popcorn.

@RangerRickL
    Why rush such goodness, Eh?!! 😛
  • idmalone
    idmalone Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I did do all three today, but I need a pass I just didn't get onto the page, lots is going on.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Options
    idmalone wrote: »
    I did do all three today, but I need a pass I just didn't get onto the page, lots is going on.

you CAN retropost (at least you can on the webpage)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @idmalone You can post late. Lots of team members do. I go back and read their posts once they have posted. Don't worry that you have to take a pass for posting late